Author Topic: Welcome back Wiggs!  (Read 15097 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Welcome back Wiggs!
« Reply #150 on: May 05, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »
black women have no moles on their backs and cracks so it's understandable you prefer them

Keep up the random threads squirt. I enjoy them. They make me laugh.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #151 on: May 05, 2013, 12:32:00 PM »
i make them to give back to getbig

after all the great advice i got here

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2013, 12:47:44 PM »
Someone's pissed  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2013, 12:53:04 PM »
Someone's pissed  :D

It's the same ol' Wiggs, Just Bigger, Blacker, alot less fatter but better. I love everyone I loved before and still don't give a fuck about the ones I didn't give a fuck about before.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2013, 12:55:36 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha! Yes, Yes! My Pasty, Penis-Puffing Peasants. Release the evil!  To all those that have welcomed me back, Thank You! To all those that speak ill of me, your day will come. Fitness Frenzy, cut the nice guy act. You're full of shit Swedish semen swallower. I've seen read your words against my while I was absent ol' chum. I guess I was a little too aggressive for prior to my absence. Go fuck yourself. You will feel my wrath.  

And you, soggy bodied, flat ass, straight up, straight down, stringy haired, pasty, filthy mouth recessive pile of estrogen, cave bitch, bikini slut, you've had enough free reign, back to the kitchen you go skank.

Lot of billy bad asses want to puff their chests up upon the Great Hebrew's return. Flex, their little arms as to say, hey Wiggs, you're nothing special. You're not worth being called out individually. Collectively you're all parasites. And very unoriginal at that. So lets keep hearing the same ol' untrue drivel that you dipshits love to recycle. I'm fat, I'm jobless, blah, blah, blah. It's amazing you morons don't get tired of repeating the same ol tired bullshit but when your simple minded, it's like the little child that is amused playing peek-a-boo. It wants to see it, repeatedly and it never loses its humor.

Well with the rules being changed and the gentleman known as one more rep having been bestowed with the title of moderator, and I've known him to be a man of his word, gimmicks and racism will be cleansed from this board. First it's warnings, then it's bans. You're not shaming me into calling me a snitch. A snitch is someone that does all this in secret. You're being warned openly that I'm further promoting policy enforcement. I could give a fuck if you like it or like me or not. You will be held accountable for your racist language and not just against my people...Blacks aka Biblical Hebrews, but any other race. I'll beat down the doors to Yaroni's home till he gets tired of me and has no choice but to enforce the rules he, himself created. We will converse on a Getbig we're there is no use of terms like mudshark, kneegul, ape or any other of the usual. and I have an army behind me ready to clean this sewer of all it's scum. Fun time is over whitey. The chickens are comin' home to roost.

:-*

TL:DR

What the fuck is Wiggs flapping his inner tube lips about now?

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »
TL:DR

What the fuck is Wiggs flapping his inner tube lips about now?

;D

Learn to read multisyllabic words you lump of pasty recessiveness. 

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2013, 01:00:12 PM »
he's running out of vocabulary and repeating himself now  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »
It's the same ol' Wiggs, Just Bigger, Blacker, alot less fatter but better. I love everyone I loved before and still don't give a fuck about the ones I didn't give a fuck about before.

While I agree with the sentiment that this place needs a bit of cleansing, do you really feel the "playful" racism needs to go? What I mean, is that you can tell when someone is being a jerk off, and when someone is being a legitimate biggot. I thought that was what the side show of this website was about, bodybuilding with a side of trolling?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2013, 01:01:54 PM »
Learn to read multisyllabic words you lump of pasty recessiveness. 

Eat a dick (again), you unemployed human Tootsie Roll.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2013, 01:02:11 PM »
The chickens are comin' home to roost.

Bullshit.  $20 says you deep fry 'em before the first ass feather touches down.

Don't tell Melvin tho.  The Ghost of Keith has taken possession of him, and boy did he bring an appetite.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2013, 01:06:35 PM »
While I agree with the sentiment that this place needs a bit of cleansing, do you really feel the "playful" racism needs to go? What I mean, is that you can tell when someone is being a jerk off, and when someone is being a legitimate biggot. I thought that was what the side show of this website was about, bodybuilding with a side of trolling?

As opposed to an illegitimate bigot?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2013, 01:11:35 PM »

There's nothing playful about it. It never stays playful. Not all of you but it's very evident that many of you white fellas have a hard on for all things black. Whens the last time you saw any of us blacks or even browns start threads about white guys....NEVER. It's ingrained in many of you. And of course, when back into a wall and truth thrown in your faces and nothing else to lose or when frustrated and when the higher thinking brain is turned of, in comes the slew of racist drivel. Like clock work. No More. This is your oldest and go to weapon. Well, you're being disarmed. Because your brethren never keep it playful. Kwon, 3333386, squadfatter, Falcon, and many others take it other levels. And you boys don't control your own, so I'm gonna do it for you with the help of the mods and Ron. Who was our lone warrior? Benny Blanco...and it turned out, he wasn't even black...lolololol. Enough is enough my friend.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2013, 01:20:09 PM »
There's nothing playful about it. It never stays playful. Not all of you but it's very evident that many of you white fellas have a hard on for all things black. Whens the last time you saw any of us blacks or even browns start threads about white guys....NEVER. It's ingrained in many of you. And of course, when back into a wall and truth thrown in your faces and nothing else to lose or when frustrated and when the higher thinking brain is turned of, in comes the slew of racist drivel. Like clock work. No More. This is your oldest and go to weapon. Well, you're being disarmed. Because your brethren never keep it playful. Kwon, 3333386, squadfatter, Falcon, and many others take it other levels. And you boys don't control your own, so I'm gonna do it for you with the help of the mods and Ron. Who was our lone warrior? Benny Blanco...and it turned out, he wasn't even black...lolololol. Enough is enough my friend.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that white men provide you with a society to live in, education, housing,  and food.  All we get from your people in return is daily inconvenience (if we're lucky), or burglary, assault, rape, and murder.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2013, 01:22:10 PM »
I wonder if that has anything to do with th fact that white men provide you with a society to live in, housing,  and food.  All we get from your people in return is daily inconvenience (if we're lucky), or burglary, assault, rape, and murder.

Shut up kid. Quit trying to justifying your scumbag behavior.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2013, 01:29:46 PM »
easy...... boy

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha! Yes, Yes! My Pasty, Penis-Puffing Peasants. Release the evil!  To all those that have welcomed me back, Thank You! To all those that speak ill of me, your day will come. Fitness Frenzy, cut the nice guy act. You're full of shit Swedish semen swallower. I've seen read your words against my while I was absent ol' chum. I guess I was a little too aggressive for prior to my absence. Go fuck yourself. You will feel my wrath.  

And you, soggy bodied, flat ass, straight up, straight down, stringy haired, pasty, filthy mouth recessive pile of estrogen, cave bitch, bikini slut, you've had enough free reign, back to the kitchen you go skank.

Lot of billy bad asses want to puff their chests up upon the Great Hebrew's return. Flex, their little arms as to say, hey Wiggs, you're nothing special. You're not worth being called out individually. Collectively you're all parasites. And very unoriginal at that. So lets keep hearing the same ol' untrue drivel that you dipshits love to recycle. I'm fat, I'm jobless, blah, blah, blah. It's amazing you morons don't get tired of repeating the same ol tired bullshit but when your simple minded, it's like the little child that is amused playing peek-a-boo. It wants to see it, repeatedly and it never loses its humor.

Well with the rules being changed and the gentleman known as one more rep having been bestowed with the title of moderator, and I've known him to be a man of his word, gimmicks and racism will be cleansed from this board. First it's warnings, then it's bans. You're not shaming me into calling me a snitch. A snitch is someone that does all this in secret. You're being warned openly that I'm further promoting policy enforcement. I could give a fuck if you like it or like me or not. You will be held accountable for your racist language and not just against my people...Blacks aka Biblical Hebrews, but any other race. I'll beat down the doors to Yaroni's home till he gets tired of me and has no choice but to enforce the rules he, himself created. We will converse on a Getbig we're there is no use of terms like mudshark, kneegul, ape or any other of the usual. and I have an army behind me ready to clean this sewer of all it's scum. Fun time is over whitey. The chickens are comin' home to roost.

Gimmicks will be cleansed from this forum?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2013, 02:18:36 PM »
Wiggs are you a Tunisian Jew or North African Jew?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2013, 02:22:55 PM »
Wiggs are you a Tunisian Jew kneegar or North African Jew kneegoid?

???
P

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2013, 02:29:48 PM »
he joined the black people are the actual jews conspiracy

the man loves conspiracies

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2013, 02:30:31 PM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2013, 02:52:29 PM »

In not sure I'm following your "logic", you want to start a thread about whites being white and acting white, and have that be an insult?

Here's a hint....if you don't like the stereotype or connotations that being black brings with it....clean up your own house first. Whites are tired of doing it for you, and taking the blame when it goes wrong.

hbk29

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2013, 02:59:06 PM »

Fuck all youre haters.. When people talk about you it is because they wish too bee you.. who CARES what your job is??? I been to jail many times it is a great place to work out and eat.. here in Norway

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2013, 02:59:30 PM »
Welcome back wiggs.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #173 on: May 05, 2013, 03:07:07 PM »
wiggs new pre workout supp

;D
"

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #174 on: May 05, 2013, 03:07:26 PM »
Let us not be the first to chuck spears of hate and ignorance but learn from each other and chirp in unison like moon crickets.