Author Topic: Nose Orgasm  (Read 564 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Nose Orgasm
« on: May 04, 2013, 06:22:09 PM »
Allright so I met this new chic at a local club on tuesday, I knew her from university and it was clear from the beginning on that she wanted more than just a one night stand and she is pretty hot so I thought why not try the relationship thing

Bad thing is her period had started right after that night so up until now I have not seen her pussy and we only did some intense petting and she gave me a blowjob a few times

Anyways the thing is, and  I never had that before, she gets orgasms only when i pick her nose with chop sticks, she gets off when I twist the stick deep into her nasal cavity, hard ( must hurt quite a bit ) and literally induce snot filled nose bleeds, she got off 4 times today just from that ( we lay in bed together for several hours today )

Any of you guys had such a chic before? And do you think she might secretely be into BDSM stuff?

??? ??? ???

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: Nose Orgasm
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 06:24:09 PM »
Allright so I met this new TRANNY at a local BROTHEL on tuesday, I knew her from university and it was clear from the beginning on that she wanted more than just a one night stand and she is pretty hot so I thought why not try the relationship thing

Bad thing is her period had started right after that night so up until now I have not seen her pussy and we only did some intense petting and she gave me a blowjob a few times

Anyways the thing is, and  I never had that before, she gets orgasms only when i pick her nose with chop sticks, she gets off when I twist the stick deep into her nasal cavity, hard ( must hurt quite a bit ) and literally induce snot filled nose bleeds, she got off 4 times today just from that ( we lay in bed together for several hours today )

Any of you guys had such a chic before? And do you think she might secretely be into BDSM stuff?

??? ??? ???