Author Topic: Do not sleep on Ted Cruz! He is my pick for 2016.  (Read 3383 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Do not sleep on Ted Cruz! He is my pick for 2016.
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2013, 03:51:38 PM »
In your own words, feel free to explain how Cruz is a nutbag.

Keep in mind that he's much more smarter and accomplished than you are.  :)

Hey Fairy

I'm much smarter and more accomplished than you are so why don't you stop stalking me and go stroke 333 some more

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2013, 04:00:57 PM »
Hey Fairy

I'm much smarter and more accomplished than you are so why don't you stop stalking me and go stroke 333 some more
another deflection, par for the course

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 04:02:39 PM »
another deflection, par for the course

fuck off Tony

Fairy can't stop stalking me and you're getting close to being the same way

No one this board has to respond to anyone

If I feel like responding to someone then I will

If I feel it's a complete waste of my time and the person is a total moron that I won't

so far you're on the fence and Fairy has fallen over it

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2013, 04:04:05 PM »
fuck off Tony

Fairy can't stop stalking me and you're getting close to being the same way

No one this board has to respond to anyone

If I feel like responding to someone then I will

If I feel it's a complete waste of my time and the person is a total moron that I won't

so far you're on the fence and Fairy has fallen over it
absolutely you dont have to respond to anyone broham

continue right along looking like the fundy libtard you are who can make a coherent argument on any of your stances.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2013, 04:07:25 PM »
absolutely you dont have to respond to anyone broham

continue right along looking like the fundy libtard you are who can make a coherent argument on any of your stances.

you're the only fundy libtard on this board (I'm going by the classical definition of course which has nothing to do with religion our politics)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2013, 05:57:04 AM »
Hey Fairy

Why don't you stop deflecting and answer the question, bitch?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2013, 05:59:07 AM »
you're the only fundy libtard on this board (I'm going by the classical definition of course which has nothing to do with religion our politics)

;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2013, 09:12:29 AM »
Why don't you stop deflecting and answer the question, bitch?

Bump for the board's bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »
Dershowitz: Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law’s smartest students

8:34 PM 05/09/2013

Famed Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz ranks Sen. Ted Cruz among the school’s smartest students, adding that the Canada-born Texan can run for president in 2016.

Cruz was a “terrific student,” Dershowitz told The Daily Caller. “He was always very active in class, presenting a libertarian point of view. He didn’t strike me as a social conservative, more of a libertarian.”

“He had brilliant insights and he was clearly among the top students, as revealed by his class responses,” Dershowitz added.

Ads by Google

Dershowitz also gave a high estimate of Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren — who has decidedly different political views than Cruz.

Dershowitz says he and Cruz would often debate issues presented in Dershowitz’s criminal law class. “Cruz’s views were always thoughtful and his responses were interesting,” the law professor explained. “I obviously disagreed with them and we had good arguments in class. I would challenge him and he would come up with very good responses.”

Cruz’s “career has not surprised me. I thought he would go on to accomplish important things.”

“His movement toward social conservatism has surprised me a little bit,” Dershowitz added, but “people will change and perhaps when you are at Harvard Law School you are less likely to espouse a socially conservative point of view.”

Cruz “was an outstanding student in my class,” Dershowitz said. “Without a doubt he is among the smartest students I’ve ever had… I’ve had great students but he has to be at the top of anyone’s short list, in terms of raw brain power.”

Ads by Google

Dershowitz places Cruz alongside Warren among the Senate’s smartest members.

“Their election raised the IQ level of the Senate discernibly. The two of them have to be among the smartest senators now,” Dershowitz said.

Dershowitz and Cruz stayed in touch when Cruz was a law clerk for Justice William Rehnquist and then Texas solicitor general. Dershowitz called Cruz and wished him well when he ran for U.S. Senate.

Does Dershowitz think Cruz should run for president?

“The question is whether he can,” Dershowitz said. “I think he can. I think he’s a natural-born citizen and therefore he’s eligible to run. There will be challenges, perhaps, to his eligibility.”

But Dershowitz doesn’t think that his old student would win the 2016 GOP nomination.

“I don’t think he’ll get the nomination when you think about Rubio and posturing himself a little more to the center on immigration,” Dershowitz said. “Cruz won’t run in 2016 and that he’ll wait. Just a prediction. He would probably establish himself first before he ran.”

“Everyone is following the Obama model” of serving a few years in the U.S. Senate and then running for president, Dershowitz said.

(Full disclosure: Charles Johnson served as a research assistant to Alan Dershowitz on several books and cases and Senator Ted Cruz has written on his book, Why Coolidge Matters: Leadership Lessons From America’s Most Underrated President.)

Tags: Alan Dershowitz, Elizabeth Warren, Harvard Law School, Ted Cruz

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/09/dershowitz-tex-cruz-one-of-harvard-laws-smartest-students/#ixzz2SuU2WWYV

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »
I'm still waiting for this scumbag to explain, in his own words, how Cruz is a nutter.

I know he's reading this thread as he spends every single day on this board stalking you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2013, 12:10:57 PM »
I'm still waiting for this scumbag to explain, in his own words, how Cruz is a nutter.

I know he's reading this thread as he spends every single day on this board stalking you.

answered it many times in many threads

now stop stalking me Fairy

I know you're the self appointed stalker sheriff but you're the only one who actually stalks people on this board

your hero 333 begs me to pay attention to him and that seems to make you jealous

why don't you two funboys just get offline and go find a room

try telling him you're a twink