Author Topic: ANABOLICHALO  (Read 74320 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: ANABOLICHALO
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2013, 02:40:48 PM »
Ever think it's the same guy?

If we are all the same guy, then you can just hand me the Oscar. I couldn't act that fucking dumb if I tried.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2013, 02:41:51 PM »

Getbig would be dead without the random "stupidness"
  ;D
It would be less, but not dead. It was not Ron's intentions to have a board full of stupidity, getbig is a bodybuilding site and not one for the clowns it has come to be, cleaning it up is very necessary at this point.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2013, 02:44:14 PM »
if a fly buzzes round your head enough its gets annoying

but its still a fly
Don't you love that argument?   :D

''well you are paying attention to me""  ::) lmao

The whole world payed attention to Herold Camping for claiming it was the end of the world and still perceived him as a retard  8)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2013, 02:44:35 PM »
It would be less, but not dead. It was not Ron's intentions to have a board full of stupidity, getbig is a bodybuilding site and not one for the clowns it has come to be, cleaning it up is very necessary at this point.

So you can have "heated debates" about how your way of dieting is the ultimate way, and your shit is right beacuse of how  you look or what your supposed clients have achieved?

BB'ing is pretty much retared proof.

Who the fuck want's to spend his time talking about rep intensity, and protein count.

...oh brother.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2013, 02:51:59 PM »
So you can have "heated debates" about how your way of dieting is the ultimate way, and your shit is right beacuse of how  you look or what your supposed clients have achieved?

Who the fuck want's to spend his time talking about rep intensity, and protein count.

then get the fuck out of here then, this GETBIG dumbass, do you know what those words mean, you are on the wrong site, this is a bodybuilding site. oh brother ffs wake the fuck up.

ukjeff

« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2013, 02:54:06 PM »
then get the fuck out of here then, this GETBIG dumbass, do you know what those words mean, you are on the wrong site, this is a bodybuilding site. oh brother ffs wake the fuck up.

This is the gossip and opinions section, if you want to talk about reps sets and gms of protein there are specific sections.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2013, 02:54:18 PM »

We clash heads most of the time, but I agree with you here. The G&O is the perfect mix of news, gossip, bodybuilding, owning, and fucking off. We have mods for a reason. They are here to get rid of the stupid, and over- the top bullshit. Other then that, it should be a mash of randomness.

By the way, you are still my boy Onetimehard. I just have to voice my opinion. I don't play favorites.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2013, 02:55:24 PM »

I don't think so, phaggot.

You have your training forum...go there.

Diet forum

Steroids forum

why do you want your dull interests in G&O?

Fucking ugly c.unt.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »
Come on dude. That's why we have 1000 subforums. Training logs, Powerlifting, Positive BB board.

G&O is meant to be a social forum between members.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2013, 02:56:59 PM »
This is the gossip and opinions section, if you want to talk about reps sets and gms of protein there are specific sections.
it still has to be bodybuilding related, this is the way Ron wants

ukjeff

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »
Then he's not getting what he wants at the moment.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2013, 02:59:55 PM »

Yeah, let's not get started on Ron, Ok.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »
Come on dude. That's why we have 1000 subforums. Training logs, Powerlifting, Positive BB board.

G&O is meant to be a social forum between members.
again it has to be bodybuilding related or it does not belong here so don't be fucken hypocrite and say there is a section for me about training when you guys are breaking rules too by posting complete random shit

sizzo O always told you I liked but tbh the shit you been posting recently is exactly the same as anabolichalo and it sucks bro, starting RANDOM THREAD AFTER RANDOM THREAD IS BS, NO ONE LIKES IT AND your thread fucken suck as of late, just keeping it real bro.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2013, 03:02:21 PM »

Dude, we have always backed eachother. I think you are wrong on this. 75% of the G&O is not bodybuilding related. The G&O  has the most traffic by far. I'm sure this site is a big part of Ron's income. You think he is going to cut the throat of his own site? I can guarantee you probably visit the G&O more then any board on here. As you can see, most of us are passionate about the G&O.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2013, 03:02:51 PM »
on second thought, fuck this place...i'm out.

God damn phaggot bbérs.

I make a living of of you dumb fucks, yet i can't stand the sight of you.

God damn retards.

ukjeff

« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2013, 03:04:04 PM »
I only visit the G&O section, who gives a fuck about another way to lift a weight and put it down

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »

I don't think so, phaggot.

You have your training forum...go there.

Diet forum

Steroids forum

why do you want your dull interests in G&O?

Fucking ugly c.unt.
You mad bro, lmao

you just gave yourself up bro,

I am a pro at this and you and Marine are the same gimmick, hahah loser

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2013, 03:04:17 PM »

When is the last time this G&O board has been strictly bodybuilding related? If it was, the forum would be slow and boring. Hell, anytime you post gossip and opinion about anything actual bodybuilding related, such as Gaspari's domestic abuse charge, it gets deleted.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2013, 03:06:25 PM »

OneTimeHard isn't wrong...

This place has a delicate balance that includes bodybuilding news, gossip, insider secrets and event pictures, while allowing for a nice blending of sharp humor infused through engaging discussions.

The key focus should still be bodybuilding, hence the phrase, "keep it bodybuilding related".

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2013, 03:07:08 PM »
again it has to be bodybuilding related or it does not belong here so don't be fucken hypocrite and say there is a section for me about training when you guys are breaking rules too by posting complete random shit

sizzo O always told you I liked but tbh the shit you been posting recently is exactly the same as anabolichalo and it sucks bro, starting RANDOM THREAD AFTER RANDOM THREAD IS BS, NO ONE LIKES IT AND your thread fucken suck as of late, just keeping it real bro.
You drunk? I'll give you a pass if you are drunk. If you can't see that the G&O (as it currently operates) is Ron's cash cow, then I don't know what else to say. Do you honestly think about the traffic the other boards get? Getbig would be dead within 3 months, if we switch to an all bodybuiding format as you suggest.

Ron, it's time to re-word the description for the G&O section. Any topic (abiding by the rules) should be allowed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2013, 03:07:42 PM »
I only visit the G&O section, who gives a fuck about another way to lift a weight and put it down
The gossip and opinion section still has to be bodybuilding related.

You fucken litttle wizzles use the argument of 'rules' against me to put stuff in it's proper sections and then I used it against you about G and O has to be bodybuilding related and you muth.... say no way like little hipocrits

ukjeff

« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2013, 03:09:03 PM »

This place has a delicate balance that includes bodybuilding news, gossip, insider secrets and event pictures, while allowing for a nice blending of sharp humor infused through engaging discussions.

The key focus should still be bodybuilding, hence the phrase, "keep it bodybuilding related".
Shouldn't you be deleting all the non bodybuilding threads if thats the case?
You could start with your personal attack on Anabolicho for starters.   ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2013, 03:09:23 PM »

"1"
All we are saying is it should stay how it is.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »
When is the last time this G&O board has been strictly bodybuilding related? If it was, the forum would be slow and boring. Hell, anytime you post gossip and opinion about anything actual bodybuilding related, such as Gaspari's domestic abuse charge, it gets deleted.
Ok I am not going to play dumb bro, I am not saying it has to be bodybuilding related, I was bringing up a point because they were using the argument against me,,... now we all ove certain threads that are not but do really love the constant bombardment of stupid useless thread that anabolichalo and shizzo start daily?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 07, 2013, 03:11:10 PM »
The gossip and opinion section still has to be bodybuilding related.

You fucken litttle wizzles use the argument of 'rules' against me to put stuff in it's proper sections and then I used it against you about G and O has to be bodybuilding related and you muth.... say no way like little hipocrits
Dude, you appear to be on something right now. Please just log off. You are never this combative.