Author Topic: Steroid prices canada  (Read 2666 times)

silverback1984

• Getbig II
Steroid prices canada
« on: April 13, 2013, 07:16:52 AM »
Thinking of moving to canada, wots the average price per bottle?  Gud quality easily available?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Steroid prices canada
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 11:09:37 AM »
Quality good or bad but if you know the right places good. Prices? Suck mostly but nothing is cheaper than US. Same with HGH. Sitll you may find 'good deals'. Generally most things are a bit more than in the US anyway not just gear...

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »
Order online. Pay an extra $25 to ship. Works for me, and considerably cheaper than the "local guy".

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 01:21:37 PM »
I know for a fact that anything shipped into canada gets snagged all the time...  So your better off with a domestic source.  BTW my friend worked at boarder patrol,  and they have no mercy there either if they search your car..

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 01:02:28 PM »
I know for a fact that anything shipped into canada gets snagged all the time...  So your better off with a domestic source.  BTW my friend worked at boarder patrol,  and they have no mercy there either if they search your car..

one of those cocksmokers snapped my cigar in half to look inside.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
You can get them cheap. If you have a full time job, affording juice in canada is no fucking problem.

GH is a fucking bitch though, so non for me.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 09:25:53 AM »
You can get them cheap. If you have a full time job, affording juice in canada is no fucking problem.

can you get scrips for hgh there? I know from the last time I lived there how horrific canada healthcare is compared to the VIP super insurance I had in the US so moving there is very far down my list of options

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »
can you get scrips for hgh there? I know from the last time I lived there how horrific canada healthcare is compared to the VIP super insurance I had in the US so moving there is very far down my list of options

It's very difficult to get scripts for bb'ing doses. But if you're 35+, you can visit an anti-ageing clinic, or even your family doctor and talk him into prescribing 2-3iu's.

...but if you're going to run 2-3iu's, i'd rather bypass doctors, and just buy UGL kits. They run for $250-$300/100ius

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 10:18:25 AM »
2-3 ius is all I need, I just take anti aging doses because im gh deficient and 35+ :)

ugl kits = chinese? I would never buy those, they are all just GHRP, insulin and god knows what else nowadays :s is there much of a market for legit pharm kits (AIDS patients selling them) there? Does OHIP etc cover AIDS hgh like the us medicare does?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 10:24:54 AM »
^Yeah OHIP covers it for actual aids patients. same with var and also anadrol if im not mistaken.

But meh... I wish my doc prescribed me HGH... getting test prescribed for low test is okay but getting HGH eeh.. not so easy in canada. I wish we had anti-aging clinics like in states lol.

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2013, 05:03:37 PM »

Lucky I guess. Never had a shipment snagged, but then again I don't order huge quantities at a time. Honestly the only time I bought gear locally I got overcharged. Went online, researched and found it. Worth the risk for the rewards I've got. To each their own. Although if I could find a domestic shipper that I preferred I would switch, but so far it has been from the US.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »

^^
It's trying to find ORALS here (especially VANCOUVER) like high-dose D-bols (IF I could I'd get 500 tabs in a BLINK!!) that is VERY, VERY difficult unless you have connected buddies!!!
P.S.  I'm not the kind of guy who wants to loose his shipment from Customs, either!!  Rather go domestic!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 01:07:57 AM »
Order online. Pay an extra $25 to ship. Works for me, and considerably cheaper than the "local guy".
there is not one international site that reships to Canada, there was one but they don't ship anymore

So yes you can get cheap gear this way and most international places will ship here but if customs snag it the site will not reship and the loss is on you

Domestic prices are extremely high here, 80 dollars a bottle is the norm.

Scripts are easy to get but we are talking a lousy 5 cc bottle once a month, certainly not enough for me

And the worse thing here is gh, crappy brands and high prices.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 01:11:46 AM »
2-3 ius is all I need, I just take anti aging doses because im gh deficient and 35+ :)

ugl kits = chinese? I would never buy those, they are all just GHRP, insulin and god knows what else nowadays :s is there much of a market for legit pharm kits (AIDS patients selling them) there? Does OHIP etc cover AIDS hgh like the us medicare does?
actual ugl gh like so called blue tops and red tops are not even gh most of the time but there are real good generics from china like the hygetropins, they are excellent