Author Topic: Putin's Speech  (Read 9661 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Putin's Speech
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
I play into that shit myself from time to time and I should know better. I remember a story my father told me.  He said that when his granddaddy was a boy he was a sharecropper and he and his family worked side by side with black folk.  

They were immigrants from Ireland and worked the field with blacks and other poor and illiterate immigrants from Europe and Mexico.  Everybody got along fine until white folks in town told his family that they shouldn't be socializing casually with black people and that it looked bad. Apparently whites didnt do that in America he was told.   He ended up marrying a mixed, or mulatto as they were referred to back then, and having a small farm.

The point I was trying to get at is, left to their own devices people will get along until someone tells them they shouldn't. Usually the person telling them they shouldn't has a reason other than the best interest of anybody but themselves.
What is truly ironic is you support the fake speech when it is the very antithesis of your heritage.  Nobody wanted your kind here at all, the Irish.  Yet now you support that kind of thinking.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2013, 01:10:36 PM »

;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2013, 01:13:58 PM »
What is truly ironic is you support the fake speech when it is the very antithesis of your heritage.  Nobody wanted your kind here at all, the Irish.  Yet now you support that kind of thinking.  :D

There is a level of hypocrisy there.  I can see what you are saying and i respect your opinion. You have every right to call me out on it. To be more specific, my main beef isn't Mexican immigrants as much as its people who come to this country and bring all their religious lunacy with them and expect everybody else to accept and respect their right to abuse and subjugate woman and children. This is particularly true in Europe.  Look at someone like Ahmed who enjoys all the benefits of western living while bad mouthing the country that provides him and his family with so much opportunity.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2013, 01:17:48 PM »
"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if  it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and  should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them  to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need  minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special  privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud  they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America,  England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian  customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the  primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks  of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first,  observing that the minorities are not Russians.

^

Boom!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2013, 01:17:57 PM »
What is truly ironic is you support the fake speech when it is the very antithesis of your heritage.  Nobody wanted your kind here at all, the Irish.  Yet now you support that kind of thinking.  :D

America is a different story. Nation states that had established identities, cultures and ideals should do everything to maintain them. This experiment called America isn't in the same ball park. It's a mixture of everything, with Mexicans trying to make it more Mexican.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »
America is a different story. Nation states that had established identities, cultures and ideals should do everything to maintain them. This experiment called America isn't in the same ball park. It's a mixture of everything, with Mexicans trying to make it more Mexican.
Uh, that is referring to America.  Those clips are in America.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 01:21:25 PM »

There is a level of hypocrisy there.  I can see what you are saying and i respect your opinion. You have every right to call me out on it. To be more specific, my main beef isn't Mexican immigrants as much as its people who come to this country and bring all their religious lunacy with them and expect everybody else to accept and respect their right to abuse and subjugate woman and children. This is particularly true in Europe.  Look at someone like Ahmed who enjoys all the benefits of western living while bad mouthing the country that provides him and his family with so much opportunity.
A large reason the Irish were unwanted in America is precisely because they brought their religious lunacy with them, Catholicism. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 01:27:03 PM »
Uh, that is referring to America.

I'm not referring to your videos, I'm referring to the fake Putin Speech. America is still in it's infancy compared to countries with several hundred years of history...Where most of the people are one ethnicity or race, and religion and culture. People shouldn't be forced to assimilate to minorities changing their culture when the minorities arrived of free will. You as a minority assimilate in public or you can leave. What you do in your home is your business.

As I said America is a different story with the so-called Blacks, Irishman, Chinese etc.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 01:27:53 PM »
Black and Irish were about equal, the edge going to blacks as far as being more accepted and valuable to society.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 01:28:31 PM »
A large reason the Irish were unwanted in America is precisely because they brought their religious lunacy with them, Catholicism. 

What was one of the main reasons the people of England left?  Ahhh yes, religious freedom... hypocrisy at it's finest.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »

I acknowledge that.  The difference now is that unlike in the past there is not as much pressure to conform to conventional standards.   We have placed some kind of intrinsic value on multiculturism that I do not believe exists.  I don't believe that because you come from another culture that somehow your innately endowed with any appreciable skill or knowledge that is absent from the culture you've immigrated to.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »

Thomas Nast cartoon from 1870 expressing the worry that the Irish Catholics threatened the American freedom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2013, 01:36:12 PM »

Thomas Nast cartoon from 1870 expressing the worry that the Irish Catholics threatened the American freedom.

As I stated, when you leave a country in search of religious freedom, then judge other immigrants because of their religion and what you perceive to be a threat to your new world, you are no better than the country from whence you came.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2013, 01:37:09 PM »
I acknowledge that.  The difference now is that unlike in the past there is not as much pressure to conform to conventional standards.   We have placed some kind of intrinsic value on multiculturism that I do not believe exists.  I don't believe that because you come from another culture that somehow your innately endowed with any appreciable skill or knowledge that is absent from the culture you've immigrated to.
Oh so you agree that the Irish should have never been let in.  Its the EXACT same argument you are giving almost word for word that was leveled against your people.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2013, 01:46:31 PM »
As I stated, when you leave a country in search of religious freedom, then judge other immigrants because of their religion and what you perceive to be a threat to your new world, you are no better than the country from whence you came.
I don`t see a problem with it as there were no laws barring anyone practicing their religion.  Why should religions not be judged?  They are nothing but rules and laws that may or may not govern someones behavior outside the law.  They had the freedom to practice and society had the freedom to judge and ridicule them-such as a free society should be permitted to do.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2013, 01:48:00 PM »
they should stop victimizing black people in the movies

they are far from victims

they know how to work the social system and do shady lucrative things on the side

if you look at them the wrong way they will rape you and your grandmother

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2013, 01:49:19 PM »
I don`t see a problem with it as there were no laws barring anyone practicing their religion.  Why should religions not be judged?  They are nothing but rules and laws that may or may not govern someones behavior outside the law.  They had the freedom to practice and society had the freedom to judge and ridicule them-such as a free society should be permitted to do.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you over this. We know each others track record. Only difference about what I stated is that the Brits were hypocrites towards the Irish and that's clear.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2013, 01:52:09 PM »
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you over this. We know each others track record. Only difference about what I stated is that the Brits were hypocrites towards the Irish and that's clear.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2013, 01:56:15 PM »
It's not muslims fault that they are muslims and not christians fault that they are christians.  And likewise it's not our fault that we would be muslim if we were born in Iran or Syria for example. It all depends on which society you grow up in.

in most cases.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 01:58:12 PM »

I'm sure he's having a swell time in hell.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2013, 02:01:36 PM »
Oh so you agree that the Irish should have never been let in.  Its the EXACT same argument you are giving almost word for word that was leveled against your people.  :D

I never said they shouldn't be let in.  What I agree with is the idea that the focus should always be on laws that benefit established citizens and not on immigrants, or illegal immigrants for that matter. Pressure should not be levied on the people who were born here to conform and accept the culture and customs of immigrants.

For example, if an immigrants customs and/or culture are in conflict with the law of the land than it is the responsibility of the immigrant to conform.  They have no grounds to advocate on the behalf of their religion or culture for acceptance of practices which are against the law.

I wouldn't even be here if the Irish didnt immigrate or the Africans werent forcibly brought here.  
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2013, 02:09:02 PM »
I'm sure he's having a swell time in hell.
"hell" does not exist that way

"hell" the state of death and not standing up from it after godlessness ends and the good stand up from death and repopulate the earth

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2013, 02:22:28 PM »
I play into that shit myself from time to time and I should know better. I remember a story my father told me.  He said that when his granddaddy was a boy he was a sharecropper and he and his family worked side by side with black folk.  

They were immigrants from Ireland and worked the field with blacks and other poor and illiterate immigrants from Europe and Mexico.  Everybody got along fine until white folks in town told his family that they shouldn't be socializing casually with black people and that it looked bad. Apparently whites didnt do that in America he was told.   He ended up marrying a mixed, or mulatto as they were referred to back then, and having a small farm.

The point I was trying to get at is, left to their own devices people will get along until someone tells them they shouldn't. Usually the person telling them they shouldn't has a reason other than the best interest of anybody but themselves.

So, archer77's part black?   ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2013, 02:28:21 PM »
So, archer77's part black?   ;D

So far removed and such little amount I don't even consider it a part of me.   Apparently she passed well enough and told people she was half Cherokee.
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2013, 02:29:48 PM »

All you'e trying to do is excuse multiculturalism - like the good fake jew you are. You are trying to say it is business as usual and the Mexicans of today are the Irish of yesterday.

I ask again, how can you call yourself a jew when you are an atheist? I thought Jews were God's chosen people?

When did your family convert to become "Jews" and for what reasons??