Author Topic: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?  (Read 18640 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?
« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2013, 10:45:48 AM »
I don't get it what's with these fit, hot young chicks these days trying to be hardcore in the gym as if their workout is life or death ;D

"I swear the next dude that tries to talk to me at the gym is getting punched in the throat.
No I will not give you my name, no I will not give you my number, and no I will not tell you "what I'm training for.
I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm not here for you to stare at, and I'm definitely not here for you to try and pick me up. I'm here to do work.
Yeah I may sound like a bitch... but this is the gym, not match.com. Take your sorry ass pick up lines and move along bro.
Ok, I feel better now :) Happy Thursday!"

haha here to "do work" oh brother ::)

Funny thing is the way she is dressed. Who the hell wear shorts that short to the gym, and then complains when they get stared at? That is like Ronnie Coleman walking into the gym with a tanktop on, then complain when people stare and/or approach him. She could easily wear jogging pants and a sweatshirt, and not an outfit that shows off her legs, arms, butt, and cleavage. Moron.
X

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2013, 10:50:50 AM »
This is wanking material...

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2013, 11:02:07 AM »
when I was in Toronto last Tuesday I walked past Chipotle burrito but didn't go in and get one because I was worried I might shit my pants at the blue jays game. Believe that stadium has one shit toilet and the rest urinals in every bathroom. I don't regret my decision but are those good burritos?

you're not gonna shit your pants, i get stuff from there all the time and have never had diarrhea. now taco bell is a different matter. hint get a bowl with double beans, tortilla on the side, double meat, cheese and sour cream and whatever other toppings you want, it's like 100 grams of protein, over 1000 calories, tons of good carbs for like 9 bucks. sometimes they forget to charge for double meat too so you get it for like 7.

probably the best macro/caloric bang for buck in any restaurant i've been to, not counting buffets. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2013, 11:15:06 AM »
you're not gonna shit your pants, i get stuff from there all the time and have never had diarrhea. now taco bell is a different matter. hint get a bowl with double beans, tortilla on the side, double meat, cheese and sour cream and whatever other toppings you want, it's like 100 grams of protein, over 1000 calories, tons of good carbs for like 9 bucks. sometimes they forget to charge for double meat too so you get it for like 7.

probably the best macro/caloric bang for buck in any restaurant i've been to, not counting buffets. 

No, don't ever pay for double meat. Just flirt with the fat Mexicana working behind the counter and they always throw in a couple extra scoops of everything.  I got coffee for free from the same place for 10 years by flirting with the chick that worked there.  Too bad she had a moustache or I would have hit it.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2013, 11:19:51 AM »
No, don't ever pay for double meat. Just flirt with the fat Mexicana working behind the counter and they always throw in a couple extra scoops of everything.  I got coffee for free from the same place for 10 years by flirting with the chick that worked there.  Too bad she had a moustache or I would have hit it.

ugh, i physically can't bring myself to flirt with ugly chicks. like, it just doesn't work. i honestly think i'd have better luck with the effeminate black dude...on second thought, i think i'll pay the extra buck fifty.

also, 10 whole years? surely she caught on that you weren't actually interested.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #130 on: May 22, 2013, 11:27:42 AM »

ugh, i physically can't bring myself to flirt with ugly chicks. like, it just doesn't work. i honestly think i'd have better luck with the effeminate black dude...on second thought, i think i'll pay the extra buck fifty.

also, 10 whole years? surely she caught on that you weren't actually interested.

most of the time people are just in a hurry and treat service workers like shit.  Give them a smile and they treat you right.
I always see hot whores use their tits to get free stuff and finally said why can't I do the same and it works.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOM!

"If you plan on boozing (responsibly) this Memorial Day Weekend... this drink looks pretty legit! I'll definitely be trying it out :)
You won’t be stressing this summer if you’re sipping on this tasty glass of general badassery. The antioxidant loaded in theses blackberries will make sure free radicals aren’t fucking up your day. And the bourbon? YOU EARNED THAT SHIT."

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

"The reason my ass is STILL sore today.... and this video is from Tuesday! Can't wait to try out 2-hundo next week :)"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2013, 05:31:12 AM »
I dig the hardcore names used to market fitness to women.  Step Combat.  Boot Camp.  Crossfit Armed.  Like they need some behind-enemy-lines survival situation narrative to make it through a workout.

You're not in the military.  You're just getting some fucking exercise.  You really need all this?  ???

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2013, 06:43:56 AM »
I dig the hardcore names used to market fitness to women.  Step Combat.  Boot Camp.  Crossfit Armed.  Like they need some behind-enemy-lines survival situation narrative to make it through a workout.

You're not in the military.  You're just getting some fucking exercise.  You really need all this?  ???

It is a war within oneself that wages on. You may win the battle against Ben & Jerry's today.... but a war wages on. I am a survivor. A man, not for 1 second!, knows the hardships we FEMALES go through on a DAILY basis. How we have to walk past a candy machine and know that it will go straight to our thighs. How we crave carbs by genetic imprint but must fight on. I have to #Hustlegrind and #Musclegind while my purse goes #Moneyloss to get the newest, hottest workout gear on the market.  ::)

On a serious note I saw a girl at Tim Hortons this morning with neon orange runners on. Holy fuck those things were bright. She should take the batteries out of those things.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2013, 03:49:27 PM »
whores gonna whore.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2013, 01:54:15 PM »
when I was in Toronto last Tuesday I walked past Chipotle burrito but didn't go in and get one because I was worried I might shit my pants at the blue jays game. Believe that stadium has one shit toilet and the rest urinals in every bathroom. I don't regret my decision but are those good burritos?

Chipotle is really good for a fast food burrito imho.  Tons of sodium so definitely avoid it if you're trying to keep that down for whatever reason but it's fast and not too pricey and reasonably healthy aside from that.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2013, 02:22:20 PM »
Chipotle is really good for a fast food burrito imho.  Tons of sodium so definitely avoid it if you're trying to keep that down for whatever reason but it's fast and not too pricey and reasonably healthy aside from that.
I wouldn't say tons of sodium. If you get the chickcen, brown/white rice, beans, lett, mild salsa...you won't be looking at a whole lot of sodium.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2013, 05:22:21 PM »
Love some hardcore fitness chicks send them all to my gym :P
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »