Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 276323 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #750 on: November 19, 2019, 12:59:15 PM »

HOLY SHIT

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #751 on: November 19, 2019, 01:04:32 PM »
It's only you. Then again I doubt you would watch the whole thing play out. Jordan nails Schiff and this turd lying about leaking and setting up the whistleblower in all this.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: November 19, 2019, 05:10:05 PM »
If you don't like the outing of a slimy bureaucrat hiding a scandal you won't like the guy doing it, either.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #753 on: November 19, 2019, 05:35:17 PM »
Another day, another dud and complete waste of our tax dollars.

Morrison, Volker undercut claims of 'quid pro quo,' 'bribery' and 'cover-up' in pivotal day of testimony
By Gregg Re, Alex Pappas | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-ukraine-envoy-nsc-official-testify-in-second-round-of-impeachment-testimony?fbclid=IwAR35nKmOdEHcSIcBgl8C3PXNjNOJEytkwzs4Vgyn6rKjXrS1fNeOpGchKv0

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: November 19, 2019, 05:44:43 PM »
Meaning? The bureaucrat or the fellow "outing" him.

To be honest, I not going to pretend to know who is being truthful and who isn't, other than to try and read it in their body language. The fellow being interviewed today who kept looking at the ceiling and elsewhere, spoke well enough. But, his wandering gaze suggests he's looking for answers. People telling the truth can normally look directly at the person asking the questions and not everywhere else in the room.

Here is one thing that I know for sure. I absolutely would not want to be the person sitting in the witness chair. Whether they are lying or being truthful, this process is intimidating. As for the politicians and lawyers asking the questions, that's their job so they better do it right. No matter how this turns out, I do not like Jordon's style. He appears to be a total asshole to me. Really? He's been in his shirtsleeves for at least two sessions. Who is he trying to impress?

Yes, it's obvious he's on the hot seat and had no idea he's be sticking his neck out like this. It doesn't make what he's part of honest however and in the end my point is that when light shines on this setup things don't add up. It's fabricated, period...certainly when the transcript has already been out there. The POTUS has say over these people whether they like it or not. We have hearings about "feelings" and it's a waste of the people's time and money spent on this congress.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #755 on: November 19, 2019, 05:57:37 PM »

HOLY SHIT
Ahahaa he ran right through those dummycrats. That Colonel looked pissed that he was exposed. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: November 19, 2019, 06:49:30 PM »
1,813 DAYS LEFT IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Buckle up liberal suckers !!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #757 on: November 19, 2019, 07:27:35 PM »
Ahahaa he ran right through those dummycrats. That Colonel looked pissed that he was exposed. :D
He was owned right there.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: November 19, 2019, 07:58:52 PM »
This guy could very well be the writer of the NT Times Op Ed

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #759 on: November 20, 2019, 01:07:01 PM »
"Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party."

"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach said.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

GO AHEAD AND SPIN THIS ONE.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: November 20, 2019, 01:18:49 PM »
Democrats seem to be losing this standoff

Poll: Opposition by independents to impeachment inquiry jumps 10 points

Opposition by independents to the House’s ongoing impeachment inquiry jumped 10 percentage points in the last week, according to a Politico–Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.

The poll showed 47 percent of independents opposed the inquiry, compared to 37 percent last week. Meanwhile support for the inquiry by independents fell 7 points to 40 percent.

Support for the inquiry among all respondents fell 2 points to 48 percent, while opposition to it rose 3 points to 45 percent. 

The latest poll comes as the House launched a second week of public testimony on Tuesday, with Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and Jennifer Williams, an aide to Vice President Pence, appearing in the morning.

The poll also showed that 48 percent of respondents support the House impeaching President Trump, compared to 44 percent who oppose it, while 47 percent backed the Senate removing the president from office.

The Politico–Morning Consult poll surveyed 1,994 registered voters from Nov. 15 to 17. The margin of error is of 2 percentage points.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/471057-poll-independent-opposition-to-impeachment-inquiry-jumps-10-points-in-last

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #761 on: November 20, 2019, 01:57:17 PM »
Slimy Sondland of the ever changing testimony says, "I told the truth".

Here we go. Circular firing squad.

The problem is that this entire thing is bullshit that is based on nothing. The witnesses are all just pawns giving their opinions. When this is over they’ll just be kicked to the curb. At this point, they probably all regret testifying and wish they hadn’t done so.

I believe the Democrats also underestimated how prepared the Republicans would be.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #762 on: November 20, 2019, 03:49:05 PM »
Is that Impeachment Nonsense Still On Going  ::)
FFS - DummyCrap’s Grow The Fuck Up.

So Really they’re Signaling they’ve got no Hope or policies to Win in 2020
And There Only Chance Is Impeachment- Otherwise They’d Be concentrating
On Campaigning for 2020.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: November 20, 2019, 03:51:58 PM »
Can you imagine how much more brutal a Republican victory this would be if Schiff actually had to go by court of law rules?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: November 20, 2019, 04:39:36 PM »
Slimy Sondland of the ever changing testimony says, "I told the truth".

Is this unclear?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: November 20, 2019, 05:34:52 PM »
Democrats seem to be losing this standoff

Poll: Opposition by independents to impeachment inquiry jumps 10 points

Opposition by independents to the House’s ongoing impeachment inquiry jumped 10 percentage points in the last week, according to a Politico–Morning Consult poll released Tuesday.

The poll showed 47 percent of independents opposed the inquiry, compared to 37 percent last week. Meanwhile support for the inquiry by independents fell 7 points to 40 percent.

Support for the inquiry among all respondents fell 2 points to 48 percent, while opposition to it rose 3 points to 45 percent. 

The latest poll comes as the House launched a second week of public testimony on Tuesday, with Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and Jennifer Williams, an aide to Vice President Pence, appearing in the morning.

The poll also showed that 48 percent of respondents support the House impeaching President Trump, compared to 44 percent who oppose it, while 47 percent backed the Senate removing the president from office.

The Politico–Morning Consult poll surveyed 1,994 registered voters from Nov. 15 to 17. The margin of error is of 2 percentage points.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/471057-poll-independent-opposition-to-impeachment-inquiry-jumps-10-points-in-last

Train wreck.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: November 20, 2019, 05:40:09 PM »
The point where Schiff intervened to prevent LTC “Don’t call me Mr.” Vindman from saying who he told about the call was obviously an attempt to stop him from identifying Eric Ciaramella as the “Whistleblower.”  A comically transparent coverup. 

I think he perjured himself. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #767 on: November 20, 2019, 06:37:09 PM »
Of course he did and they won't do nothing about it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #768 on: November 20, 2019, 07:30:06 PM »
Just so you know. The Democratic Presidential candidates are definitely concentrating on their campaigns for 2020. In fact they hit the debate stage again tonight.

As they should be - The party in general should stop this Tomfoolery Impeachment Impeachment
Nonsense it’s stupid & Pathetic & why Do it if they Believe they going to win in 2020
Because they Know they Won’t.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: November 20, 2019, 08:26:16 PM »
Is this?

Yes. It's clear that one of those testimonies is based in fact. One is based on supposition, assumption, bias, etc.

The question still remains....why are there two?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: November 20, 2019, 09:49:24 PM »
Because Sondland is trying to cover his butt while retaining his Ambassadorship. Remember, I said he was slimy.

I agree with that. It's clear he was promised cover on his fake testimony in his opening statement and it didn't happen so he had to revert to the truth later on. Remember he had already "amended" his closed door testimony prior to this. The question is why?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: November 20, 2019, 10:18:27 PM »

Hmmm....NOT dumb eh? Look at his face.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: November 21, 2019, 10:04:43 AM »
So . . . any smoking gun yet showing the POTUS bribed the president of Ukraine?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: November 21, 2019, 10:11:01 AM »
Crash and burn.

Americans sour on impeachment, more now oppose ousting Trump: Poll
By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Thursday, November 21, 2019

A larger share of American voters now oppose the impeachment effort against President Trump, revealed a new poll released Thursday.

An Emerson College national survey found 45% of voters oppose impeachment, compared to 43% that support it.

That’s a reversal of public opinion from the same poll in October before House Democrats held public hearings to showcase their impeachment case against Mr. Trump. In October, 48% supported impeachment and 44% opposed it.

“The biggest swing is among Independents, who oppose impeachment now 49% to 34%, which is a reversal from October where they supported impeachment 48% to 39%,” said the pollsters.

Mr. Tump’s approval rating also increased to 48%, a bounce from 43% approval last month.

The impeachment hearings are being watched or followed by 69% of voters, according to the poll.

A plurality of 26% said they were getting their information from Fox News, while 24% are tuning in to either ABC, NBC or CBS. Another 16% watch CNN and 15% watch MSNBC, with 19% going somewhere else for impeachment coverage.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-the-father-of-arkansas-womans-baby-dna-test-shows

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: November 21, 2019, 10:14:28 AM »
Retired Army Officer Remembers Lt. Col. Vindman as Partisan Democrat Who Ridiculed America
 Debra Heine - November 4th, 2019
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/04/retired-army-officer-remembers-lt-col-vindman-as-partisan-democrat-who-ridiculed-america/