Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 276291 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #1200 on: January 24, 2020, 06:17:26 PM »
Because you prove guilt in this country, not innocence.
:o Imagine that!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1201 on: January 24, 2020, 06:41:36 PM »
Impeachment going on but politics board dead as can be. Dems really screwed the pooch on this one.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1202 on: January 24, 2020, 11:59:39 PM »
Impeachment going on but politics board dead as can be. Dems really screwed the pooch on this one.

Japanese would do Harakiri , but looks like Am-Demo cowards have no balls to do it !.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #1203 on: January 25, 2020, 08:00:43 AM »
Purpura gave an excellent opening argument. I’m almost wondering if the Democrats have some kind of bombshell that’ll blow this thing open because what I’ve seen so far is beyond weak. I don’t even think the Trump haters can dispute this case is weak as it stands.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1204 on: January 25, 2020, 08:03:28 AM »
Purpura gave an excellent opening argument. I’m almost wondering if the Democrats have some kind of bombshell that’ll blow this thing open because what I’ve seen so far is beyond weak. I don’t even think the Trump haters can dispute this case is weak as it stands.

They got nothing.

I like the way he used videos of the testimonies to back up his case.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1205 on: January 25, 2020, 09:35:56 AM »

Doubtful.

The impeachment "research" started when Trump was elected.
We've seen their "best material."

I suspect that they knew in the beginning they'd never get him impeached. I honestly believe this is all merely a smear campaign - another desperation move since the usual levels of corruption and deception failed in 2016.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1206 on: January 25, 2020, 09:52:48 AM »
Because you prove guilt in this country, not innocence.

You hear that ridiculous argument come up a lot. Why should you do anything to help somebody who’s trying to screw you over?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1207 on: January 25, 2020, 10:00:30 AM »

Doubtful.

The impeachment "research" started when Trump was elected.
We've seen their "best material."

I suspect that they knew in the beginning they'd never get him impeached. I honestly believe this is all merely a smear campaign - another desperation move since the usual levels of corruption and deception failed in 2016.
This. They've been trying desperately for 3 years to sway public opinion against Trump. We've seen their best "evidence", they have nothing and are openly wasting our tax dollars in an attempt to influence the 2020 election.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1208 on: January 25, 2020, 10:43:17 AM »
Trump said, "I've done nothing wrong." If this is true, why not let those who are in a position to prove this testify. If this is true, why not turn over all documents exonerating him? He's done nothing wrong. He should therefore have nothing to hide. He should insist the Senate call witnesses and read all relevant documents.

Why weren’t the witnesses the Republicans wanted to testify called in the House ?

Why weren’t the Republicans allowed to call any witnesses in the House process?

Why weren’t the Republicans allowed to cross examine witnesses in the House?

Why haven’t the full transcripts of the House testimony been released ?

If the Bidens are innocent and there was no corruption, why aren’t they calling for an investigation to exonerate them ? (Don’t give me the MSM “debunked bullshit).

This entire impeachment farce is going to go down in history as the greatest political failure of all time when Trump crushes the Democrats in November

Apparently "Soggy" only considers "half" of the matter: the WRONG half... as usual.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1209 on: January 25, 2020, 10:46:28 AM »

Apparently "Soggy" only considers "half" of the matter: the WRONG half... as usual.

The trouble with this whole thing is intent.....either he's investigation corruption or looking for dirt to influence and election.

But the accusers have not been able to prove it.

Couple in the shady process in the House, not sending it to the courts and just slapping "obstruction", Schiff starting it off with a made up story, and it's all crap.
Y

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #1210 on: January 25, 2020, 11:48:32 AM »
What I'm really interested to know is what island in the middle of the Pacific Schiff is going to move to once the 2020 presidential election results are announced.

It's all looking like a huge bluff exercise that was only intended to pressure Trump into resigning before the articles made it to the Senate.

If that's the case, and only time will tell, my question is this: have democrats watched any television in the past 30 years? One episode of The Apprentice would've told them everything they needed to know.

Honestly, the democrat leadership have too many good lawyers among their staff. That they were passing such an assured loss of a case to a Senate full of republicans would've prevented anyone in that party from passing anything past the first day of deliberations.

I'm telling you, the goal all along has been to force Trump to quit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1211 on: January 25, 2020, 02:48:55 PM »
Skip to comments.

Sen. Joni Ernst Says White House Impeachment Counsel ‘Entirely Shredded The Case’ Against Trump
Daily Caller ^ | January 25, 2020 | Henry Rodgers
Posted on 1/25/2020, 3:00:50 PM by kevcol

Republican Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst on Saturday reacted to the White House counsel’s defense against impeaching President Donald Trump, saying they “shredded” the House managers’ case in just two hours.

“Within two hours I thought that the White House Counsel and their team entirely shredded the case that has been presented by the house managers,” Ernst said to reporters on Capitol Hill after listening to Trump’s lawyers.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1212 on: January 25, 2020, 05:24:39 PM »
Are you saying there is no need for a defense? Why then does Trump have an expert team of defense Attorneys representing him? Although a Senate impeachment is not a criminal trial, it is never-the-less a trial. It is not uncommon for the defense to call witnesses.

I seriously doubt the Senate is going reach a two-thirds supermajority to convict Trump of impeachable offenses. However, a lot of folks believe what Trump did was wrong, even though they don't want to see him impeached. If these witnesses and documents can exonerate him, the cloud over his actions will be lifted and the road to his reelection next November clearer.

You make me look intelligent.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: January 25, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »
Are you saying there is no need for a defense?

Are you retarded? What in the ever-loving fuck is wrong with you? Seriously.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: January 25, 2020, 06:01:09 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1215 on: January 25, 2020, 06:05:13 PM »
THERE ARE 1,746 DAYS LEFT IN THE GLORIOUS TRUMP PRESIDENCY !

CHOKE ON FEDERALLY SUBSIDIZED DICKS LIBIDIOTS 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: January 25, 2020, 07:20:08 PM »
Thank you for reminding me that it is pointless to argue with imbeciles.

Since you refuse to look into a mirror because they are most definitely your Picture of Dorian Gray someone has to remind you just how retarded you are.  Oh wait...chaos is already doing just that.  ;D

Given that it's your constipational right to be stoopid, it is safe to say you'll never have to wipe again.. 

Think, not feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel, about that.  Yeah.  You're full of shit. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: January 25, 2020, 07:50:09 PM »

Reminds me of Shizzo.....

The 1,000 Members of Getbig: “Fuck off Shizzo you fucking retard.”

Shizzo: “You guys are dumb.”

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: January 26, 2020, 05:38:16 AM »

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1219 on: January 26, 2020, 07:56:27 AM »
This warning should be the preamble to every single one of your posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: January 26, 2020, 08:15:38 AM »

LMFAO...

SHIZOGGY!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1221 on: January 26, 2020, 09:08:43 AM »
What I'm really interested to know is what island in the middle of the Pacific Schiff is going to move to once the 2020 presidential election results are announced.

It's all looking like a huge bluff exercise that was only intended to pressure Trump into resigning before the articles made it to the Senate.

If that's the case, and only time will tell, my question is this: have democrats watched any television in the past 30 years? One episode of The Apprentice would've told them everything they needed to know.

Honestly, the democrat leadership have too many good lawyers among their staff. That they were passing such an assured loss of a case to a Senate full of republicans would've prevented anyone in that party from passing anything past the first day of deliberations.

I'm telling you, the goal all along has been to force Trump to quit.

My take is that they’re just trying to appease their base. If you listen to the liberal media, Schiff is the greatest human being who has ever lived. When it inevitably fails, they can say that they fought tooth and nail to get Trump out but the evil Republicans didn’t have the guts to do what’s right.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: January 26, 2020, 09:12:09 AM »
My take is that they’re just trying to appease their base. If you listen to the liberal media, Schiff is the greatest human being who has ever lived. When it inevitably fails, they can say that they fought tooth and nail to get Trump out but the evil Republicans didn’t have the guts to do what’s right.

Yep...
Just like the "war on drugs:" it reads and sounds good/admirable/commendable/good-intentioned, but... it can never be "won."

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: January 26, 2020, 12:22:57 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1224 on: January 26, 2020, 02:34:24 PM »

Yep...
Just like the "war on drugs:" it reads and sounds good/admirable/commendable/good-intentioned, but... it can never be "won."

They already have their excuse:  "If Trump didn't block witnesses, the evidence would be clear.  But the corrupt Senate let him get away with it".
Y