Author Topic: Sermorelin  (Read 12061 times)

EH

• Getbig III
Re: Sermorelin
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 10:15:52 PM »
Hmm...this is interesting...I always thought the best method was SubQ, I've heard IM can radically denature the peps prematurely. Afterall, the whole point is to get the peptide to cross your BBB ans stimulate your pituitary. I've just always heard IM is a big no no with these peps. What do u think EH?

far as I know it makes no difference.

I've seen the bloodwork from the same guy doing IM and Sub Q just days apart using the same dose and saw no difference.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 10:16:20 PM »
I feel so betrayed...like waiting for someone at the airport and they never show.
Heartbreaking.

Well, since we're having a "moment", I think its probably time to tell you...Chaos, you're my dad.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2013, 10:18:43 PM »
far as I know it makes no difference.

I've seen the bloodwork from the same guy doing IM and Sub Q just days apart using the same dose and saw no difference.

Thats really interesting. I saw Great benefits from only SubQ. At 3 doses a day, my hair was growing so fast I'd have to get a haircut once a week or I'd be shaggy. I shit you not, like 1" of hair a week. Nails too, but not as much growth as the hair.

The land of peptides really is the wild west when it comes to new bodybuilding drugs. Still much to learn.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2013, 10:25:20 PM »
Thats really interesting. I saw Great benefits from only SubQ. At 3 doses a day, my hair was growing so fast I'd have to get a haircut once a week or I'd be shaggy. I shit you not, like 1" of hair a week. Nails too, but not as much growth as the hair.

The land of peptides really is the wild west when it comes to new bodybuilding drugs. Still much to learn.

my hair and nails grow quick anyways. so I saw no difference. lol

if it was cheap, i'd consider running 5-6mg cjc/wk plus ghrp2... but the ghrp doses were fucking annoying. it's not like insulin where you'd do a shot for a reason (to eat.. wait for hypo-hunger). it's enough of a pain in the ass doing AAS injects (getting the stuff out, changing out the 23 for an 18, drawing, putting the 23 back on, picking the spots, shooting or having the gf shoot, cleaning up blood, putting the shit back away, ect...) the whole process is a pain in the ass... plus keeping the ghrp in a cooler at the gym, ect.... fuck all that. lol

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 12:32:09 AM »

These graphs suggest that a typical dose of ghrp + ghrh (cjc) will produce a spike of GH equivalent to 14 IU of exogenous GH.

The pulse is of a short duration of about 2 hours versus the much longer half life of exo GH administraton of at least 8 hours.

The area under the curve of exo GH is much greater, though this is an unnatural way to produce GH in the body and can lead to greater side effects such as acromegaly.

The human body produces GH in short pulses similar to the ghrp + ghrh response in the body. These natural spurts of GH are enough to cause the rapid growth of humans during the first 20 years of life.

It can be argued that the human body only needs a short pulse of GH to trigger an anabolic cascading reaction of Gh -> IGF1 -> IGF2 -> other anabolic hormones.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2013, 06:56:51 AM »
my hair and nails grow quick anyways. so I saw no difference. lol

if it was cheap, i'd consider running 5-6mg cjc/wk plus ghrp2... but the ghrp doses were fucking annoying. it's not like insulin where you'd do a shot for a reason (to eat.. wait for hypo-hunger). it's enough of a pain in the ass doing AAS injects (getting the stuff out, changing out the 23 for an 18, drawing, putting the 23 back on, picking the spots, shooting or having the gf shoot, cleaning up blood, putting the shit back away, ect...) the whole process is a pain in the ass... plus keeping the ghrp in a cooler at the gym, ect.... fuck all that. lol

heres a tip. pre load your shit. get those freezable/ heat packs. they are like 2$. put one in a ziplock sandwich bag with your pre loads. keeps it cool when your at the gym, fits easily in the pocket of a gym bag, no hassle no worries.

cheers.
b