Author Topic: Re: NY Times claims they didn't cover IRS scandal last year, due to....RUSH LIMBAUGH  (Read 1337 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You aren't arguing facts.  The devil is in the details.  How did Shulman's IRS deal with these right wing groups differently than other groups?  That is the issue.  Why were they targeted?  Why did they ask for the information they did not ask other groups for?  If no problem, then why did they "plant" the question and answer?  Why take the 5th?  

You're barking up the wrong tree. StrawAnus is one of the stupidest, most biased and all around retarded posters on this board.

The Democrats could skin and boil a baby alive on live TV and he'd get on here and make excuses for it.

He's a pathetic piece of shit and a 46-year-old shut-in stalker.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You're barking up the wrong tree. StrawAnus is one of the stupidest, most biased and all around retarded posters on this board.

The Democrats could skin and boil a baby alive on live TV and he'd get on here and make excuses for it.

He's a pathetic piece of shit and a 46-year-old shut-in stalker.

Hey, looks it Fairy to show up once again and do nothing but try to personally attack me

let's get serious for a second Fairy.  You know your life and I know mine.  You are angry 28 year old loser who can't even manage to move out his his parents house.  You know you're a failure in life so the only thing you can do is project your anger and frustration onto others

Once again, you've got nothing to say on this topic except to vomit your own self hatred.   Why don't you try doing something with your life and maybe you won't be angry all the time and jealous of everyone who is doing better than you

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Hey, looks it Fairy to show up once again and do nothing but try to personally attack me

let's get serious for a second Fairy.  You know your life and I know mine.  You are angry 28 year old loser who can't even manage to move out his his parents house.  You know you're a failure in life so the only thing you can do is project your anger and frustration onto others

Once again, you've got nothing to say on this topic except to vomit your own self hatred.   Why don't you try doing something with your life and maybe you won't be angry all the time and jealous of everyone who is doing better than you
you give most of the ppl here too much credit; 28 years old? lots of threads read like postings from bodybuilding.com and their relationship area.
kids lifting weights and taking 'roids posting on politics  religion and relationships.  priceless.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

How's that 14-year-old Nissan treating you? It was hilarious when you bragged about leasing a Lexus. LOL!

You're a stupid, ignorant, bigoted c*nt and I'm just letting the poster I was talking to know that. You are widely regarded as one of the dumbest people on here and it's important that he know that, you 46-year-old shut-in.

Stick to following 333 around like the lost puppy dog that you are.

And I'm 26.  :D :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It was ignored because there was/is no scandal (other than the scandal of the abuse of the entire 501c4 status

Fact - no teabag party even needed to apply for tax exempt status hence no teabag group was prevented from taking any action during the election cylce

Fact - no teabag group was ever denied 501c4 status (and again, didn't need to wait for approval in the first place)

Fact - teabaggers were a weight around the neck of the Republican party so it's not like more teabag involvement would have helped the outcome of the election for Republicans (and again, these teabag groups were likely small group who were too stupid to even get competent legal council so what are the odds they were going to have any positive contribution to the outcome of the election for Repubs)

Fact - 501c4's are abused by both parties and the real scandal is that Congress has done NOTHING about it.   How about some hearings about that

You should post more. You're funny when you're off meds.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
How's that 14-year-old Nissan treating you? It was hilarious when you bragged about leasing a Lexus. LOL!

You're a stupid, ignorant, bigoted c*nt and I'm just letting the poster I was talking to know that. You are widely regarded as one of the dumbest people on here and it's important that he know that, you 46-year-old shut-in.

Stick to following 333 around like the lost puppy dog that you are.

And I'm 26.  :D :D :D :D

wrong again Fairy

I bought the Lexus and paid cash for it and like I said last year I'll drive it for as long as a can

Do you parent even let you drive their car

Shouldn't you be off writing a love poem to your mancrush 333

I always get a laugh when you show up like a jilted lover whenever he begs me to pay attention to him

Just bought a new Lexus ES350 today

my last car was a Nissan Maxima and I drove that thing for 14 years for 223k miles

decided it was about time for an upgrade

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
you give most of the ppl here too much credit; 28 years old? lots of threads read like postings from bodybuilding.com and their relationship area.
kids lifting weights and taking 'roids posting on politics  religion and relationships.  priceless.

Fairy said he was a sophomore in high school when 911 happened

Granted he is a proven pathological liar but assuming he did not lie about that and was 16 in the 10th grade that would make him around 27 or just about to turn 27th

I do remember him lying once and pretending he was 38 but then backtracked later

Either way, he is a loser who is well into his twenties and can't even manager to move out of his parents house and is probably facing the reality that he is going to be an underachieving loser his entire life  and projects his anger and frustration on others.

Note how often his first post in any thread is to make a personal attack

Clear sign of a loser who hates himself and the only way he can make himself feel any temporary relief is to attack others