Author Topic: went to sunday brunch for the first time in 20 years  (Read 761 times)

judochoke

• Getbig III
went to sunday brunch for the first time in 20 years
« on: May 19, 2013, 03:33:33 PM »
well, after working sundays for the last 20 years, i finally took a sunday off from work. rounded up some family and went to el torio for brunch. had a great time, ate 12 beef tacos, three plates of good mexican food, two plates of deserts, and about 4 bottles of champagne. got all fucked up. had a great time, ate so much freaking food. got a big time buzz. we were there from 11 am to 2 pm. came home and watched the last part of shawshamk redemption. what a great get big day!!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: went to sunday brunch for the first time in 20 years
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 03:35:41 PM »
well, after working sundays for the last 20 years, i finally took a sunday off from work. rounded up some family and went to el torio for brunch. had a great time, ate 12 beef tacos, three plates of good mexican food, two plates of deserts, and about 4 bottles of champagne. got all fucked up. had a great time, ate so much freaking food. got a big time buzz. we were there from 11 am to 2 pm. came home and watched the last part of shawshamk redemption. what a great get big day!!!!!

Cool bro. You deserved it. Glad you had a great time with your family.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 03:35:57 PM »
I assume you have extra special plans for tonight?  ;)

judochoke

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 03:52:38 PM »
forgot to say brunch was only 16 bucks. not bad. lots of food. come come all fucked up, watched the end of shawshank, and then put my chicken in the oven for three days of food for work. is that hard core??? all fucked up on cheap champagne. put some chopped up japanlones and onions with a can of beans to go with my chicken. get busy living, or get busy dieing