Author Topic: Length of time test Cyponate takes to become "active" in the body  (Read 6479 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Length of time test Cyponate takes to become "active" in the body
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2013, 12:52:43 PM »
I was using the same amount with test p as i was with test e on numerous occasions and in multiple blood work It always resulted in the prop was out quick and test was out slow, so why does the prop never clump together and stay in between scar tissue. In fact it would be more possible for the prop to do what you said since I am doing twice as many cc, so clearly that's is not the issue here.

Everyone in this thread knows what I am saying bro, including you and including no one, you guys all know that the half life of test e is way longer then that of prop, why you guys are not saying anything is beyond me but it is common sence to anyone who has used prop and test e that test e has a way longer half life, van b is suggesting they both are same, this is the funniest thing I have ever heard on getbig

Well, half life is estimated based on the average speed a human body can metabolize the ester chain.

Not everyone is the same.

With long esters it's less predictable, especially if you're injecting huge amounts, you have to factor in hormone accumulation and scar tissue.

But yeah, i wouldn't count on a Test e/c injection to completely leave the body in 2-3wks. 1.5-2 months is more like it.  Although, a huge amount of the drug would have been metabolized and released within 2-3wks for sure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »

Well, half life is estimated based on the average speed a human body can metabolize the ester chain.

Not everyone is the same.

With long esters it's less predictable, especially if you're injecting huge amounts, you have to factor in hormone accumulation and scar tissue.

But yeah, i wouldn't count on a Test e/c injection to completely leave the body in 2-3wks. 1.5-2 months is more like it.  Although, a huge amount of the drug would have been metabolized and released within 2-3wks for sure.
100% agree ^^^^

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2013, 01:11:01 PM »

Test e and test p have the same half life according to Van B, lmao, bro get the fuck off the pipe  ;)

This is news to me. I never said that. Look at the pic I posted, then read the whole T Prop section at the link I gave. It's not the same - read at the link. Doesn't change the fact that T Enanthate has an accepted half-life of less than 5 days.

Test Enanthate is the most used TRT product ever, on the market since 1952. How it behaves at TRT dosages is well established to say the least. There is no argument here really. That HRT docs
have noticed drop after 5 days is not ridicuolus as you say. Even on the forums there's tons and tons of guys on HRT who have done bloodwork and it all agrees with the data I gave links to = dosing every two weeks is always inferior to once weekly because the test is gone at 2 weeks (at HRT dosages). From too high to too low is no way to do TRT. Guys are even switching to subcutaneous shots of enan/cyp to reduced the fluctuations.

If you've been hammering grams weekly for months then of course some lingers around longer after you stop.

ukjeff

« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2013, 01:15:11 PM »
OTH, these blood-work tests you have , why do they show artificial test?
Are they spectrum drug tests?
I thought blood-work was meant to establish if your organs were working normally rather than testing for steroids in the system?
Could you scan and post one of the test sheets (personal details omitted of course)to show what they actually show, I have never had my bloods done at all, not even when I was competing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »
I thought blood-work was meant to establish if your organs were working normally rather than testing for steroids in the system?
Could you scan and post one of the test sheets (personal details omitted of course)to show what they actually show, I have never had my bloods done at all, not even when I was competing.
Bro this is what i am talking about, you want to squash beef then you act like you were born yesterday playing dumb or something.

Everyone gets blood work done, everyone, you seriously never have seen a sheet in your life? WTF? I am going to take bloods this week in fact, I always do and I usually max out what the charts read.  5000ng/dl is the max a chart shows and I max it out everytime, takes at least a gram of test a week for 2 months to show these numbers.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2013, 01:23:59 PM »

I think what OneTimeHard is talking about goes a bit further than the typical CBC w/Diff, CMP, Thyroid panels etc. He is probably asking his primary care doctor to order Free Testosterone levels in order to assess what his total testosterone value is.

I doubt his doctor is checking him for particular steroids, as those tests are terribly expensive.

I could be wrong though..

"1"

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 01:26:46 PM »
In Ontario, you have to pay extra for a hormone panel, so this option is available.

Other than that, a regular bloodwork check up is easily covered every 4-6months. They consider it to be part of your regular check-up (testicular fondling included).

ukjeff

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:07 PM »
I doubt his doctor is checking him for particular steroids, as those tests are terribly expensive.
Thats what I thought, but I think he mentioned test-e specifically showing up, I might be wrong though.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:44 PM »
Thats what I thought, but I think he mentioned test-e specifically showing up, I might be wrong though.

It's $50 for a testosterone test.

ukjeff

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2013, 01:29:36 PM »
is that a test for your natural levels or a test for artificial testosterones?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2013, 01:30:05 PM »
In Ontario, you have to pay extra for a hormone panel, so this option is available.

Other than that, a regular bloodwork check up is easily covered every 4-6months. They consider it to be part of your regular check-up (testicular fondling included).

I always demand that from my doctor in order to check for cysts or lumps that could possibly surround my testicles.

I also always demand a prostate check-up, both PSA markers and, most importantly, the trusty finger test. I typically enjoy showing up with both my anus and rectum properly lubricated as to save my doctor the trouble of having to waste his surgical lube.

"1"

ukjeff

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2013, 01:30:51 PM »
I typically enjoy showing up with both my anus and rectum properly lubricated as to save my doctor the trouble of having to waste his surgical lube.
Butt plug?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2013, 01:33:22 PM »
Butt plug?

Of course not.. Don't be silly...

It just makes it easier for my doctor to perform the digital rectal exam, which allows for proper evaluation of my prostate.

"1"

ukjeff

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2013, 01:34:14 PM »
 ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »
is that a test for your natural levels or a test for artificial testosterones?

There's no such thing.

Endogenous or exogenous testosterone is the same thing.

ukjeff

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »
There's no such thing.
really?
Im pretty sure Olympic testing can differentiate between natural and artificial test.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2013, 01:42:34 PM »
I think what OneTimeHard is talking about goes a bit further than the typical CBC w/Diff, CMP, Thyroid panels etc. He is probably asking his primary care doctor to order Free Testosterone levels in order to assess what his total testosterone value is.

I could be wrong though..

"1"
I test for everything since I am covered, only have to pay 200 dollars.

I get the results on the following:

sodium
potassium
chloride
carbon dioxide
calcium
protein
albumin
globulin
alkaline
lipids
cholesterol
triglycerides

Thyroid
thyroxine
t3 uptake

testosterone, serum

This is taking 3 vials of blood and everything in my body is detected and I have done this a million times, I am very thorough and have to know what changes are taking place as I like to take a lot gear and need to keep on top of things.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2013, 01:42:56 PM »
2-5 day half-life?

I think you're confusing the peak.

from what I recall, Enan has a 2-3 day PEAK and a 12-14day half life/duration.

either way... shoot it m-w-f with tren and masteron :)

ukjeff

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »

sodium
potassium
chloride
carbon dioxide
calcium
protein
albumin
globulin
alkaline
lipids
cholesterol
triglycerides

Thyroid
thyroxine
t3 uptake

testosterone, serum

This is taking 3 vials of blood and everything in my body is detected and I have done this a million times, I am very thorough and have to know what changes are taking place as I like to take a lot gear and need to keep on top of things.

Thanks for that but does it detect artificial steroids?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2013, 01:44:41 PM »
what? test e showing up on a test, lmao ah no, I never said that, how the fuck would a blood test know that, lol, ok clearly you have never got one done, lol.  :D

ukjeff

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2013, 01:47:29 PM »
I have done a test e only cycle and have gotten blood work done as late as 2 months after my last injection and my testosterone was still there but coming down and almost out of my system.

What does that mean then?
Did that test show up the artificial test levels or your natural test levels?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »
really?
Im pretty sure Olympic testing can differentiate between natural and artificial test.
wow, you really have no clue do you, ok that proves your question was actually legit, lol, and I thought you were jyst fucking with me, lol..

The test don`t care where the testosterone is coming from, the particular test I get tests the serum levels at ng per dl and if it is higher then 1000 then you are determined not to be natural.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »

sodium
potassium
chloride
carbon dioxide
calcium
protein
albumin
globulin
alkaline
lipids
cholesterol
triglycerides

Thyroid
thyroxine
t3 uptake

testosterone, serum

You are missing something called a Complete Blood Count (CBC), which checks for Red Blood Cell count, White blood cell count w/differential, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, as well as platelets. That test provides a better overall picture than just a complete metabolic panel, TSH, lipid and free testosterone panel, which is what you are getting in order to get the values you indicated.

Also, see about your doctor running an ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) value every now and then. It's a nonspecific systemic inflammatory marker and can be useful when cancer starts to develop systemically. Short of actual tumor markers and biopsies, the ESR can be useful for folks with predisposition to cancer.

"1"

ukjeff

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
wow, you really have no clue do you, ok that proves your question was actually legit, lol, and I thought you were jyst fucking with me, lol..
Correct, I dont have a clue, I never felt the need to take that much notice.
I was just trying to learn something, but if your idea of teaching someone is belittling them then fine.

Your misleading post is why i asked the question in the first place.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
Because he is 100% dead wrong, that's why. How anyone can think the half life of test E is 2-5 days is inconceivable. Blood work does not lie brother.

This is a complete joke, the half life of test prop is 2-4 days and this guy is going to tell me that test E has the same half life of Test Prop, come on, this is fucken retarded to even think that, not even a reasonable argument, just straight up outrageous.

You can not have elevated test levels after 7 weeks of your last injection if the half life of the test is 2-5 days, this would be a scientific impossibility.

My test prop results on bloods show that my test is gone after 15 days and that is on par with a half life of 2-5 days and 7 weeks is on par with a half life of 10-14, BLOOD WORK DOES NOT LIE, IT ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH.

Test e and test p have the same half life according to Van B, lmao, bro get the fuck off the pipe  ;)

bro no offense but your a really negative dude. you need to leave the boards for a while cause your just angry.

as for van b if you had 1/4 of his knowledge in this area you'd be pretty well off.
b