Author Topic: Does Tren make you crazy?  (Read 22217 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Does Tren make you crazy?
« on: May 19, 2013, 11:35:04 AM »
I know this question sounds extremely rookie-ish. The drug fascinates me though and I'd like to hear some anecdotal experiences from some of you guys. I've heard of guys who can't tolerate it at all and some who absolutely love it. Any responses are appreciated!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Does Tren make you crazy?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 10:20:55 AM »
gh15 and friends' logic says doing low test with it will mitigate the side effects, including the tren rage. something like trt test doses and 700mg tren ace. but i've never tried it myself though so take it with a grain of salt.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 10:23:05 AM »
Thanks for the response bro. I'm interested in trying it, but the old lady already has to be patient with the increased "testiness", I'm afraid I'd drive her crazy off of tren if I react like 90% of guys I hear  :D

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 10:34:08 AM »
haha yeah man, i feel ya, test + dbol in higher doses makes me irritable as all hell, yelling at people in traffic and stuff. weird too because some people report a mellowing or almost euphoric effect from dbol  ???

dunno how i'd handle tren. think i will keep the doses low when i do get my hands on some.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 10:36:42 AM »
like most steroids it goes like this. if your already easily paranoid, jealous, short fused, an asshole then high dose tren for too long WILL make you more of what you already are. If your "crazy" already you will turn bat shit crazy.

although, if you are already able to control yourself when dumb fuckers do dumb fucking shit around you then you should still be able to control yourself from killing all the dumb fuckers your gonna run into.
sept 10th APF

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
gh15 didn't come up with this trt test and high tren ordeal.

It's been around and it works, no tren sides while on hrt test doses... ive done it and i only run test at hrt doses year round anyway but other compounds are upped.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 02:44:20 PM »
gh15 didn't come up with this trt test and high tren ordeal.

It's been around and it works, no tren sides while on hrt test doses... ive done it and i only run test at hrt doses year round anyway but other compounds are upped.
how much of a low dose are we talking about exactly? i was planning on doing 50mg EOD of prop and 75-100mg ED of tren ace. sounds good enough?

also, when you said "no tren sides", did you mean that hrt doses of test can possibly lower other tren sides and not only irritability?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 02:48:51 PM »
I only take 25mg tren A per shot. Don't like the feel with high doses.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »
I only take 25mg tren A per shot. Don't like the feel with high doses.

how are your results? good fat loss?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2013, 05:12:30 PM »
how are your results? good fat loss?

I don't believe AAS makes you lose fat, only diet and stimulants/t3 do.

Tren is a strong compound, so even little amounts go a long way. I notice results in the strength department almost immediately.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 06:08:52 PM »
high dose tren E over time is the only aas that will cut fat. winstrol doesn't cut fat at all. popular misconception about winnie.
sept 10th APF

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 01:25:39 AM »
high dose tren E over time is the only aas that will cut fat. winstrol doesn't cut fat at all. popular misconception about winnie.

idk everyone on gh15 swears by tren ace for fat loss. something about nutrient repartitioning. but again, i've never tried it.

i hear the same thing about nandrolone and var too. never tried var but i did seem a bit leaner and fuller when i ran NPP, even at just 350mg a week with no real change in diet or exercise.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 04:13:58 AM »
I do1ml  tren hex four to five times a week with two shots of test e sometimes one.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 07:11:20 AM »
var has actual journal studies which demonstrate that it helps cut visceral fat though... but other steroids not so much.. test tren etc.. there are mentions that losing fat becomes more favorable but not necessarily that they are fat burners they are not...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 08:17:15 AM »
like most steroids it goes like this. if your already easily paranoid, jealous, short fused, an asshole then high dose tren for too long WILL make you more of what you already are. If your "crazy" already you will turn bat shit crazy.

although, if you are already able to control yourself when dumb fuckers do dumb fucking shit around you then you should still be able to control yourself from killing all the dumb fuckers your gonna run into.

This is how i feel about Tren.  It intensifies your natural characteristics.  If you are hot headed, it can make it worse.

I do find that Tren (regardless of my Test dose) seems to make me irritable and i will not hold my tongue back when saying things to people.  Sometimes i'll get frustrated with someone and say stuff i normally wouldn't say.  I've never dealt with any sort of "rage", but it can make you more intense when you do flip your shit.  It makes it hard for me to calm down when i'm pissed and i'm normally a very calm guy.

Overall, if you are a nice and calm guy, i doubt you will have any issues.  But if you are an asshole who flies off the handle every now and then, you better check yourself.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 09:58:33 AM »
This is how i feel about Tren.  It intensifies your natural characteristics.  If you are hot headed, it can make it worse.

I do find that Tren (regardless of my Test dose) seems to make me irritable and i will not hold my tongue back when saying things to people.  Sometimes i'll get frustrated with someone and say stuff i normally wouldn't say.  I've never dealt with any sort of "rage", but it can make you more intense when you do flip your shit.  It makes it hard for me to calm down when i'm pissed and i'm normally a very calm guy.

Overall, if you are a nice and calm guy, i doubt you will have any issues.  But if you are an asshole who flies off the handle every now and then, you better check yourself.

8)

Thanks bro, great reply

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 01:42:46 PM »
tren gave me really bad sides

back sweats and insomnia

it made my fuse shorter but because i was aware of it, it wasnt an issue

i only tried it once the lack of sleep and sweating was a real problem

T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 01:46:05 PM »
tren gave me really bad sides

back sweats and insomnia

it made my fuse shorter but because i was aware of it, it wasnt an issue

i only tried it once the lack of sleep and sweating was a real problem

What was your dose bigmc?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 02:20:57 PM »
I think prolactin causes night time sweating and insomnia.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 09:41:59 PM »
Try not being an asshole when the little sleep you get is filled with nightmares and waking up in puddles of sweat. Naps help

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 03:28:24 AM »
What was your dose bigmc?

75mg every other day

its def the most effective steroid

but I prefer eq
T

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »
idk everyone on gh15 swears by tren ace for fat loss. something about nutrient repartitioning. but again, i've never tried it.

i hear the same thing about nandrolone and var too. never tried var but i did seem a bit leaner and fuller when i ran NPP, even at just 350mg a week with no real change in diet or exercise.

because they are bros parroting broscience, I doubt gh 15s board attracts the brightest and best minds on the interweb, I gather they like to refer to studies on cattle to 'prove' the fatburning effects as tren apparently leads to a less marbled meat. The simple fact that cows also gain muscle and lose fat by eating 2000lbs of grass a day doesn't seem to register with them.

HRT test + 500mg tren a week is good. Run just enough that you don't need a DA to lower prolactin.

tren use will reduce SHBG and DHT levels, so run a little winny with it and inject the test ED along with the tren (sub Q preferably)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »
because they are bros parroting broscience, I doubt gh 15s board attracts the brightest and best minds on the interweb, I gather they like to refer to studies on cattle to 'prove' the fatburning effects as tren apparently leads to a less marbled meat. The simple fact that cows also gain muscle and lose fat by eating 2000lbs of grass a day doesn't seem to register with them.

HRT test + 500mg tren a week is good. Run just enough that you don't need a DA to lower prolactin.

tren use will reduce SHBG and DHT levels, so run a little winny with it and inject the test ED along with the tren (sub Q preferably)

Questions: why sub-q??? And, why is it a bad thing if your DHT levels are reduced here? Aren't DHT sides a huge thing to avoid? (hairless, prostate issues...)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 01:27:31 AM »

i thought tren doesn't actually cause prolactin sides and that was a giant brosciency thing? but i could be wrong, like i said my experiences with 19-nors are limited at best. 

there was this guy called kreas on gh15 that wrote up a huge wall of text about it in great detail. something about estro sides causing the prolactin in a sort of chain reaction so aromasin would be fine. don't remember all the details, sadly he left when that board went south and i haven't seen him since. very knowledgeable dude, especially about ancillaries and homebrewing stuff. i'm sure dustin and alphamaledawg can back me up if they see this.

there actually were a decent amount of guys on that forum that were very intelligent and well-informed, unfortunately dickbrain15 and his cockriders chased them all off.

i'm curious about the subq thing as well. doesn't it hurt like a bitch with higher concentrations like test e? although i'd definitely be willing to try. anything to minimize muscle scar tissue is good imo.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 10:10:24 AM »
19nors cause prolactin issues not progesteron issues, the progesterone part is bro science. Hence ppl used ot use stupidly after morning pills before...

pramipexole + an ai will do away with sides and gyno issues on 19nors

Anadrol and superdrol also add prolactin issues

GHRP2/GHRP6 add prolactin issues too

So keep that in mind