Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 11:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian Fears Kanye West Is “Gay,” Thinks He’s Dating Designer?  (Read 1943 times)
BDsauce
Getbig IV

« on: May 19, 2013, 02:54:55 PM »

Kim Kardashian is being abandoned by Kanye West for the twelfth week in a row in tabloid fantasy land, but now there’s a new wrinkle.

In Touch claims the pregnant reality star fears West is “gay” and has a boyfriend in Paris.

Seriously.

According to the mag, Kardashian’s first Met Gala experience was a “nightmare” because “some online commenters” speculated that her boyfriend is “in a romantic relationship with the man who designed her controversial dress, Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.”

A so-called “friend” tells the tab, “Kim freaked out. If it turns out Kanye is involved with Riccardo, she will be utterly embarrassed — more so than she’s ever been in her life.”

In Touch writes, “There are some facts Kim can’t deny,” noting, “Kanye has spent her entire pregnancy living close to Riccardo in the French capital… And Riccardo recently purchased an apartment less than half a mile from Kanye’s in NYC’s Soho neighborhood.”

“Kanye is obsessed with Riccardo,” reveals another supposed “insider” for the rag, who adds, “They have a very deep bond.”

The fake source claims, “They spend a lot of time together at Kanye’s apartment.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/kanye-west-gay-boyfriend-riccardo-tisci-cheating-kim-kardashian-givenchy-creative-director-may-2013/
Report to moderator   Logged
BDsauce
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 03:02:50 PM »

And this concerns you? Why not, its obviously of great importance... you fucking loser.

Someone hit the reset button on this planet already.
  Grin Grin Grin Hi Kanye
deviant
Getbig IV

C.U.N.T

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 03:05:54 PM »

Most people in show business are gay.

C.U.N.T
deadpan
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 04:43:41 PM »

i wouldn't really be shocked. black men are like the biggest sexually repressed latent homo group on the planet. they grow up in a culture that is deeply homophobic but standard "gangsta" swag is prettying yourself up with tons of jewelry and then walking around with your shirt off and your pants halfway down your ass, hugging your "bruhs" and calling each other "baby" and shit like that.

no wonder they're confused.
Chadwick The Beta
Getbig IV

"Stop calling me by my name." - Karen M.

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 06:29:03 PM »

And this concerns you? Why not, its obviously of great importance... you fucking loser.

Someone hit the reset button on this planet already.

two posts and already "talking shit"  Roll Eyes

K
JediTerminator
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 08:26:54 AM »

n in paris

ball so hard motherfuckers gotta find me, but first you gotta find me

I think the worst thing kanye could of done was get involved with this media whore bitch
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 11:15:17 PM »

Handsome boyfriend for Kanye right there. Kanye always has a bloated face.
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 12:09:12 PM »

Watching the Kardashian show on tv, this Kanye fella made my gaydar go off.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 09:52:45 AM »

i wouldn't really be shocked. black men are like the biggest sexually repressed latent homo group on the planet. they grow up in a culture that is deeply homophobic but standard "gangsta" swag is prettying yourself up with tons of jewelry and then walking around with your shirt off and your pants halfway down your ass, hugging your "bruhs" and calling each other "baby" and shit like that.

no wonder they're confused.
Nope, It's their mamas...you don't think being raised by women, many times over reacting, coddling, and overbearing doesn't have an effect on a male child?

Oh, and N***as in Paris...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!