Author Topic: The galeniko Method: How to Get Beautiful Women  (Read 32498 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2013, 09:12:44 PM »
have to come back again at this thought, haha, they even themselves said its pointless to try their "tricks" vs our kind.

i swear id try and succeed to just grab whatever girl hes trying his handreading or whatever on.

this brings memories to one clubbing night some time ago where a guy i know came at me jumping from happyness telling me got the number of that one girl.that one girl had just sucked my cock in the toilet 5 minutes before ;D

If that story is true, that is a worthless bitch obviously. I wouldn't even be proud of that. You see guys try to pass off chicks to their friends and shit. A lot of women need to give it up a lot less to get what they want.

I have been in three long term relationships around 6 years each, and had a couple wild years in there since I was like 21. Women can be disgusting pigs as much as guys, that is for sure. It fucks them over a ton worse.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The galeniko Method: How to Get Beautiful Women
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »
I'm reading four pickup artist books right now.  I want to learn to fuck as many 10's as I can, while I can.  (they're on piratebay if you want them).

Is there anything to this?  The psychology in all the books is the same.  There's a lot to it, so it's hard to explain.  Anyone familiar?

???

Mystery, the author of The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women looks like a fucking nerd.  So does Roosh V (author of the other book).

Reliable method to consistently attract and bed women like this:

If you're short: Cocky and funny. More cockiness will help. (galeniko)

If you're tall: Funny and cocky. A little less cockiness.

This shit worked. A couple of years ago I tried this combo and I could notice a huge difference. Now that I am married I don't care to play these stupid games but women eat it up.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
If you're short: Cocky and funny. More cockiness will help. (galeniko)

If you're tall: Funny and cocky. A little less cockiness.

This shit worked. A couple of years ago I tried this combo and I could notice a huge difference. Now that I am married I don't care to play these stupid games but women eat it up.

5'11'', is that tall or short?  Medium I think, so what do I do? lol

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2013, 09:37:34 PM »
Quit reading your stupid pick up artist books and get familiar you asshole. It's as easy as this: MONEY. It's not about what you know. It's about them having desires. And their number one fucking desire is money and shiney things. If you have those, they will come like birds to a feeder.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »
5'11'', is that tall or short?  Medium I think, so what do I do? lol
If you were 5'-4" I would say be cocky as hell and add in some funny. But really stress the cocky part.

At 5'-11" you have to be more funny and add some cocky in every now and then. If you are too cocky they will think you're a prick. Look at Sean Connery - he is cocky but also funny. Yet he does not come across as a total ass. Now look at Jason Statham - he is even more cocky and tones down the humor.

Short guys can get away with being very cocky. If they are too funny they come across as the court jester / dwarf.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2013, 10:33:44 PM »
If you were 5'-4" I would say be cocky as hell and add in some funny. But really stress the cocky part.

At 5'-11" you have to be more funny and add some cocky in every now and then. If you are too cocky they will think you're a prick. Look at Sean Connery - he is cocky but also funny. Yet he does not come across as a total ass. Now look at Jason Statham - he is even more cocky and tones down the humor.

Short guys can get away with being very cocky. If they are too funny they come across as the court jester / dwarf.

Thank you sir, note taken...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 22, 2013, 02:42:03 AM »
Woman don't require any "how to get a guy" tips.  They're women.  They pick who they want to fuck.

congratulations, stupidest post i've read all week

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2013, 03:23:29 AM »
lots of studs on the internetz
T

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2013, 03:54:37 AM »
I suck at dating so I just try and flirt with every decent looking girl out there, eventually some 8's will want to sex you so it kinda works I guess. Just don't come off as a desesperate guy. It's not the best method, but you know some guys are just good at it oh well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2013, 04:03:41 AM »
I suck at dating so I just try and flirt with every decent looking girl out there, eventually some 8's will want to sex you so it kinda works I guess. Just don't come off as a desesperate guy. It's not the best method, but you know some guys are just good at it oh well.

Classic number-game fella  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2013, 04:12:12 AM »
 :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2013, 04:12:24 AM »
Classic number-game fella  :D

Nothing more annoying than hanging out wIth a dude who is always "on".

Went to a Cardinals game last year...during the whole fkng game..."check her out...check her out"..I don't give a fuck bro, trying to watch a football game.

Hit the town for a few after the game...might as well gone by myself....dude was working the whole bar talking to just about any attractive woman there.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2013, 04:18:06 AM »
I think that social status and education is more important than money. But these issues are of course often connected.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2013, 04:47:12 AM »

Went to a Cardinals game last year...during the whole fkng game..."check her out...check her out"..I don't give a fuck bro, trying to watch a football game.

Hit the town for a few after the game...might as well gone by myself....dude was working the whole bar talking to just about any attractive woman there.

It's funny to hear, but painful to observe...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2013, 05:43:03 AM »
congratulations, stupidest post i've read all week
Well, it's been said that dick is free, and p___ costs.
What that cost is, is many things---time, money,etc. But a woman can have her pick.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2013, 07:41:44 AM »
Thank you sir, note taken...

Drop my screen name and tell them we're tight.  You'll be swimming in a sea of bitches......
Y

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2013, 10:26:34 AM »
It's funny to hear, but painful to observe...

It was retarded. Even if I was single, you can't hang with your boy and watch a football game, and shoot the shit ? It's ALWAYS gotta be about picking up when you are in public ?  We had good seats, Niners were in town..and this penis puller is constantly..."dude, six O clock..two hotties" 

I was like "yeah, nice catching up w you" when we went our sepatate ways. Never again with that dude.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »
Just lower your standards.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2013, 10:39:04 AM »
It was retarded. Even if I was single, you can't hang with your boy and watch a football game, and shoot the shit ? It's ALWAYS gotta be about picking up when you are in public ?  We had good seats, Niners were in town..and this penis puller is constantly..."dude, six O clock..two hotties" 

I was like "yeah, nice catching up w you" when we went our sepatate ways. Never again with that dude.
Should have been like, "now are you going to go talk to them, or are you window shopping?"

Besides, the game is a lot more important...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2013, 11:17:26 AM »
today in the gym a girl about half my age and an 8-9 on the hotness scale,aproached me and said i have an awesome body, i took the shirt off later on to hit some poses in the mirror fully knowing shed watch from afar.

my frend who was there with me testified she had a vaginal meltdown when she seen that.

i think the rest of this affair will be mere formalities,told her i gtg and see her tomorow same time same place

:D

she didnt ask me if i got money btw ;D

You don't have to have money to look like a million bucks  ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2013, 11:36:18 AM »
I have no game, I'm not rich, I'm not shredded and I look like Shrek.   

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2013, 11:41:31 AM »
I have no game, I'm not rich, I'm not shredded and I look like Shrek.   

remember cut down the length of the forearms....never across the wrists.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2013, 01:13:00 PM »

Yes groink, I guess it's kinda annoying if you're 50  ::) lol you just described 90% of the guys I know. Nothing wrong with that if you're my age.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »

that post made me puke in my mouth

were you wanking to his pics when you typed that
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2013, 02:06:18 PM »

lol