Author Topic: Home Brew Question (URGENT)  (Read 2390 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Home Brew Question (URGENT)
« on: May 23, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »
Bought some gear thought it was the same shit as last time but turns put its home brew. The guy I got it from pinned the TREN A and said it had the slight burn as usual , my issue is I just dropped some cash on it and sources have been very limited and I don't know the cook. Is there anyway to sterilize the vials?

whitewidow

Re: Home Brew Question (URGENT)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »
Bought some gear thought it was the same shit as last time but turns put its home brew. The guy I got it from pinned the TREN A and said it had the slight burn as usual , my issue is I just dropped some cash on it and sources have been very limited and I don't know the cook. Is there anyway to sterilize the vials?

Boil up a 2-3 inches of hot water , while it is boiling put in the vial so it sits, this should get the bottom of the label wet then turn it down and just let the gear sit in the cooling down boiling water,you might have to hold the top so the vial does not turn upside down or flip around in the water.let it sit a few minutes and see if that helps.You might want to look for the brand label even if it is homebrew it probably has a UGL brand name, try to do some research about the lab if the vials have some kind lab name. Is the vial just filled with oil? or did they put a label on with a brand name? If your going to use homebrew you have to use a underground lab that comes with good feedback. If the vial is so clandestine where the vial has no label I personally would stay away. If your going to use homebrew do some research and find yourself a source that comes highly regarded and who has refs(people in the bodybuilding community who can vouch for the sources gear). You could also buy just some sterile oil from a research site legally and cutt it yourself if it's real painfull.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 08:22:31 AM »
It has a label on it but they are trying to push it as a brand that has been heard of , the source is pinning the same gear and hasnt had an issue , but I'm more cautious about
Sterility then he , I've seen people boil the gear before they clamp the seal on it but wasn't sure if it would work after it is sealed

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:16:34 AM »
The only way to save this gear and make it safe/sterile is to refilter it with syringe filters into sterile pre-sealed vials.  You will need 1 -45 micron syringe filter per every 100 mg of gear and the right amount of sterile vials.  Heat the gear before you filter it to 100 deg.  You never want to heat AAS to 150 deg or higher ass that will degrade the hormone quickly.   Anything over 100 - 110 will degrade the filter as you are filtering it. The reason I say heat it is it's way easier to filter that way as the oil flows much easier.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 02:33:14 AM »
The only way to save this gear and make it safe/sterile is to refilter it with syringe filters into sterile pre-sealed vials.  You will need 1 -45 micron syringe filter per every 100 mg of gear and the right amount of sterile vials.  Heat the gear before you filter it to 100 deg.  You never want to heat AAS to 150 deg or higher ass that will degrade the hormone quickly.   Anything over 100 - 110 will degrade the filter as you are filtering it. The reason I say heat it is it's way easier to filter that way as the oil flows much easier.

please tell me that was a typo and you meant 100ml

100mg, shit. those filters are like 5 bucks a pop

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 10:59:16 AM »
the 'burn' is probably from the retard who made it using way too much BA/BB, not sterility. That burn is the solvents irritating your muscle and causing scar tissue.

there's not really any way to remove that, conventional bro-tard wisdom of 'put it in the oven for 2 hours bro' wont really work.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »

First, of all 90 percent of gear is made in a ugl setting... Second, I personally use a hand pump and .45 micron filter anything smaller and it takes forever...  You also have to heat the gear up originally to its melting point which is more than enough to kill most bacteria after filtration you must clean use sterile vials and new stoppers ect... This is why a clean environment is the best way to ensure clean product... I saw a Balkan brand gear with a dead mosquito in it.. So for me personally all that I use and sell is my own gear because I know it clean and I'll be using it. Also unless you have a international guy that's Pharma grade like schering, bayer gear ....  Cough cough (me...) it's very hard to control conditions... It took me a long time to find Pharma gear at good prices because most places wanna kill you with the price...

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 11:02:36 AM »
the 'burn' is probably from the retard who made it using way too much BA/BB, not sterility. That burn is the solvents irritating your muscle and causing scar tissue.

there's not really any way to remove that, conventional bro-tard wisdom of 'put it in the oven for 2 hours bro' wont really work.

Most formulas call for 18% Ba 2% bb this is standard in most home brewing if you prefer and unstable solution and risk of infection sure don't use any otherwise suck it up girlie if it burns a little ....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 11:04:40 AM »
no thank you, I'll make my own tren @ 0.5% BA and 10% BB and not destroy my tissues. Since I'm not an IFBB pro or cswol I don't think I really need to be injecting super high mg/ml gear that requires stupid levels of cosolvents/eo

btw the syringe filter is what takes out the bacteria/spores/etc, the BA just prevents them from regrowing.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 06:07:59 PM »

Most formulas call for 18% Ba 2% bb this is standard in most home brewing if you prefer and unstable solution and risk of infection sure don't use any otherwise suck it up girlie if it burns a little ....

im pretty sure you got that backwards, 18% ba is insane. 2% is plenty if it was filtered properly, it shouldn't burn unless they put some stupid amount in it. hg gear uses like .9% ba

wouldn't cutting it help? like just get eo or some other carrier and add it into the vial via a syringe filter? would help dilute the ba content i would think.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 01:02:13 PM »
Ok so should I boil the vials with a needle inserted to release the pressure also how long to boil

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 12:39:53 AM »
sorry to hijack but I just broke the hand vacuum pump,how to convert the conventional tire pump into vacuum pump,is that possible?
T

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 02:43:32 PM »
So I used a .2 watman filter on some tren ace and also one on some test e to transfer into fresh sterile vials ....... after filtered there was some goo in the syringe but a lot more in the tren then the test..... but the filtered gear is cleaner and lighter looking then originally ..... so what's up with the goo and is the gear good now