Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 218551 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1525 on: July 10, 2013, 07:51:46 PM »
I never cease in being amazed at how this case has polarized the public.  Countless thousands die and are killed daily around the world, yet the public's attention is drawn to this case, for what reason exactly?  Of what significance is Trayvon Martin?  None whatsoever.  Oh, I forgot, he's black.  There, I said it.   Throw in Paula Deen using the "N" word and the sheep will be distracted for weeks. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1526 on: July 10, 2013, 07:51:54 PM »
You forgot zero evidence that Martin started the fight

The question for the jury will be whether deadly force was justified
youre admitting reasonable doubt right there....

straw, take all the preconceptions away, take away the phone call, who started the fight etc.

If you were being beat up, your head had been bashed into the concrete multiple times, you have been punched in the face multiple times...its dark and no one is around to help you

would you fear grave bodily injury?

would you fear for your life?

if you fear grave bodily harm, which i dont see how anyone could look at the situation and say that he didnt...self defense and the use of deadly force was justified.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1527 on: July 10, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
I never cease in being amazed at how this case has polarized the public.  Countless thousands die and are killed daily around the world, yet the public's attention is drawn to this case, for what reason exactly?  Of what significance is Trayvon Martin?  None whatsoever.  Oh, I forgot, he's black.  There, I said it.  

It's a game of power.  It's a variation on the master/slave morality.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1528 on: July 10, 2013, 08:13:50 PM »
The woman who felt Zimmerman was guilty automatically said that the witness/defense was a "tremendous help" to the prosecution and how brilliant the prosecutor was, and the other pundit said the exact same thing except he said it helped the defense and the defense attorney. It was hilarious.
she is an attorney for the martin family....lol every piece of testimony was "this is good for the prosecution from her"

everyone else on the panel seems to understand the reality of the situation now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1529 on: July 10, 2013, 10:00:47 PM »
Yep. 

"Prosecutors asked the court Wednesday to let jurors consider two charges other than murder in relation to Martin's death: manslaughter and aggravated assault. Zimmerman's lawyers objected, saying it should be murder or nothing."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/zimmerman-trial/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Did the judge award it?  Everyone says she will.

Zimm will get a lesser charge not because of any law, but because he is DUMB and DANGEROUS.

Dumb because he got outta his truck to confront a possily armed dude on drugs, 120 seconds before police arrived - dumb because he wanted that confrontation.

Dangerous because he shoved a cop, allegedly molested cousin, allegedly punched wife, admittedly shot trayvon... Dangerous because no matter what he does, he keeps finding ways to hurt people.  Period.

Jury will lock him up for 5 years just to keep him off the street armed for a few years.  period.  5/6 of the jurors are mothers - they don't want thier babies being chased by zimmerman quite yet. You can say "he won't do anything violent again" but I'm sure he said that after his first few charges...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1530 on: July 10, 2013, 10:34:25 PM »
Other zimmerman charges:

Resisting arrest with battery of a police officer.

Domestic abuse.

Now the chasing and shooting.

Whatever the outcome of this case - if he beats it, he will be back on the streets with twin glocks very quickly.  He'll be paranoid - his team already admits he'll "never be safe".  So he'll walk around looking for a gun battle with anyone who looks at him twice. 

History of violence 2x + proven paranoia + he'll have his guns back + history of alcohol abuse = OH SHIT!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1531 on: July 11, 2013, 05:31:08 AM »
Did the judge award it?  Everyone says she will.

Zimm will get a lesser charge not because of any law, but because he is DUMB and DANGEROUS.

Dumb because he got outta his truck to confront a possily armed dude on drugs, 120 seconds before police arrived - dumb because he wanted that confrontation.

Dangerous because he shoved a cop, allegedly molested cousin, allegedly punched wife, admittedly shot trayvon... Dangerous because no matter what he does, he keeps finding ways to hurt people.  Period.

Jury will lock him up for 5 years just to keep him off the street armed for a few years.  period.  5/6 of the jurors are mothers - they don't want thier babies being chased by zimmerman quite yet. You can say "he won't do anything violent again" but I'm sure he said that after his first few charges...

What's dumb is you patrolling your own neighborhood in an armed vigilante squad that stalked strangers and then criticizing someone who did the same thing.

Lying, hypocritical, race-baiting douche bag.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1532 on: July 11, 2013, 05:33:14 AM »
What's dumb is you patrolling your own neighborhood in an armed vigilante squad that stalked strangers and then criticizing someone who did the same thing.

Remember how he wanted me cleaning out my hood w a shotgun and calling me out for it?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1533 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:45 AM »

I remember that from 2 years ago or so but wasn't sure who it was.. Most ironic if it's 240...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1534 on: July 11, 2013, 05:46:42 AM »
or trayvon could just be a dick and decide to beat the shit out of the fat mexican that bothered him as he was walking (more likely considering martins history of fighting).

Unfortunately, we'll never know the truth.....the only side we can hear from is Zimmerman's.  Can't hear Trayvon's side of the story and I'm more than sure that he'll say that Zimmerman grabbed him first.  Then you have an all white jury....not even an asian person.  Really bad idea as it will give people another excuse to riot should things go bad.

But justice will be served in this matter, it will either by justice by the courts, justice by the feds, or justice by the streets.  They will hunt Zimmerman down and they will fuck him up seriously....and if they can't find him, then they'll find whoever they can to get payback.  Unfortunately, that's just some people are wired....they want to have an excuse to riot, to destroy property, to kill people.....sometimes not at all
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1535 on: July 11, 2013, 05:53:45 AM »
Unfortunately, we'll never know the truth.....the only side we can hear from is Zimmerman's.  Can't hear Trayvon's side of the story and I'm more than sure that he'll say that Zimmerman grabbed him first.  Then you have an all white jury....not even an asian person.  Really bad idea as it will give people another excuse to riot should things go bad.

But justice will be served in this matter, it will either by justice by the courts, justice by the feds, or justice by the streets.  They will hunt Zimmerman down and they will fuck him up seriously....and if they can't find him, then they'll find whoever they can to get payback.  Unfortunately, that's just some people are wired....they want to have an excuse to riot, to destroy property, to kill people.....sometimes not at all

No one from the streets is going to hunt him down. The only way someone from the streets would lay a hand on Zimmerman is if they come across him by accident.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1536 on: July 11, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
No one from the streets is going to hunt him down. The only way someone from the streets would lay a hand on Zimmerman is if they come across him by accident.

Don't be too sure....people do crazy things.  I wouldn't put it past someone to even go after the jury, the defense attorney, etc if he doesn't get convicted.  This isn't the same as Casey Anthony here....its literally a powder keg just waiting for a lighted fuse. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1537 on: July 11, 2013, 06:27:19 AM »
Don't be too sure....people do crazy things.  I wouldn't put it past someone to even go after the jury, the defense attorney, etc if he doesn't get convicted.  This isn't the same as Casey Anthony here....its literally a powder keg just waiting for a lighted fuse. 

You're prescribing more initiative than is possessed by people from the streets.   They aren't the mafia.
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1538 on: July 11, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »
Vince is right to a degree.  This is FL.  They have some really sketchy verdicts to come back at times. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1539 on: July 11, 2013, 07:18:29 AM »
Vince is right to a degree.  This is FL.  They have some really sketchy verdicts to come back at times. 

Oh yeah,  Florida is well know for that.
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1540 on: July 11, 2013, 07:38:05 AM »
Am I hearing correctly?

Besides manslaughter, the state wants the jury to be given instructions that they can find Zimm guilty of 3rd degree murder based on child abuse?

What?

It looks like Zimm will be foung guilty of something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: July 11, 2013, 07:48:05 AM »

You talk like a white man but have a 3rd world outlook

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1542 on: July 11, 2013, 07:48:42 AM »
Source: USA Today

SANFORD, Fla.-- The judge in the Trayvon Martin murder case agreed Thursday to instruct jurors to consider the lesser charge of manslaughter when they begin deliberations.

George Zimmerman had been charged only with second-degree murder.

Zimmerman's attorneys had objected to adding any lesser charges, and Judge Debra Nelson held a hearing on the issue. The jury still has the option of convicting Zimmerman, 29, of the second-degree murder charge that prosecutors sought when the trial began.

The last-minute maneuvering has been seen by some legal experts as an indication that prosecutors were not confident about their chances for a second-degree murder conviction. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, has been portrayed by prosecutors as a wanna-be cop who shot Trayvon, who is black, after a confrontation in a gated residential community in February 2012.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1543 on: July 11, 2013, 07:49:28 AM »
Source: USA Today

SANFORD, Fla.-- The judge in the Trayvon Martin murder case agreed Thursday to instruct jurors to consider the lesser charge of manslaughter when they begin deliberations.

George Zimmerman had been charged only with second-degree murder.

Zimmerman's attorneys had objected to adding any lesser charges, and Judge Debra Nelson held a hearing on the issue. The jury still has the option of convicting Zimmerman, 29, of the second-degree murder charge that prosecutors sought when the trial began.

The last-minute maneuvering has been seen by some legal experts as an indication that prosecutors were not confident about their chances for a second-degree murder conviction. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, has been portrayed by prosecutors as a wanna-be cop who shot Trayvon, who is black, after a confrontation in a gated residential community in February 2012.

And manslaughter it will be.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: July 11, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »
I don't even see manslaughter sticking.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1545 on: July 11, 2013, 07:52:14 AM »

The jurors will choose manslaughter as a compromise verdict. The other option is a hung jury.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1546 on: July 11, 2013, 07:56:06 AM »
Manslaughter with a Weapon or Firearm

The crime of Manslaughter with a Weapon or Firearm is classified as a First Degree Felony and is assigned a Level 7 offense severity ranking under Florida's Criminal Punishment Code.

If convicted of Manslaughter, a judge is required to impose a minimum prison sentence of 9¼ years in prison and can impose any additional combination of the following penalties:
•Up to 30 years in prison.
•Up to 30 years of probation.
•Up to $10,000 in fines.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: July 11, 2013, 07:59:11 AM »
Child abuse?   Defense is pissed.  OUTRAGEOUS!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1548 on: July 11, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »
The case presented by the prosecution doesn't warrant a guilty verdict on ANY charge. NONE.

BUT, this case has been politicized and flooded with racial overtones. Zimm will be sacrificed to appease the race baiters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: July 11, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »
Child abuse?   For a 6 foot tall gold teeth racist doper like trayshit?