Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 210600 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1700 on: July 29, 2013, 04:02:57 PM »
I understand, hes black, so he must have been doing something wrong, why else would he need to be for an armed man to follow him. I figured this was a slam dunk for tough guy conservatives.. you know..
1. man follows boy with gun in tow after being directed not to
2. gets scraped by boy
3. must shoot boy to bring an end to the conflict he initiated...
In my world thats a sucka move.. but we just live by different codes

Zimm did not know for a fact tray was black as per the 911 call.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1701 on: July 29, 2013, 04:10:13 PM »
I understand, hes black, so he must have been doing something wrong, why else would he need to be for an armed man to follow him. I figured this was a slam dunk for tough guy conservatives.. you know..
2. gets scraped by boy

Yea, the FBI already tried the race route and they've turned up nothing.  The whole fucking Justice Dept. is now trying to scour any little tidbit and pathetic attempt to find something.

The lead investigator claimed that he believed Trayvon was profiled due to his actions, not his race (guess you know more than him).

And, if you read my previous posts, I don't think Trayvon was a bad kid at all.

Give up the race baiting shit already?  ::)

IMO, he was a decent kid, with a decent future, who made a horrible, life ending decision.

But yeah, I guess 'in your world' he was murdered for buying some Skittles and Ice Tea.  Happens all the time.  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1702 on: July 29, 2013, 04:13:29 PM »
2. gets scraped by boy
bro youre a decent dude and Ive posted on here for some time so hopefully you believe me when I tell you this is completely innaccurate given what we know.

per zimmermans words he was no longer following trayvon, there is no proof that zimmerman started the physical altercation as a matter of fact there is alot of evidence to point to trayvon doing so.

We also know that trayvon was the one to confront zimmerman...I understand you want to make this about racial prejudice but fact is there isnt anything to support that either.

you clearly do not know facts of the case bro.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1704 on: July 29, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »
bro youre a decent dude and Ive posted on here for some time so hopefully you believe me when I tell you this is completely innaccurate given what we know.

per zimmermans words he was no longer following trayvon, there is no proof that zimmerman started the physical altercation as a matter of fact there is alot of evidence to point to trayvon doing so.

We also know that trayvon was the one to confront zimmerman...I understand you want to make this about racial prejudice but fact is there isnt anything to support that either.

you clearly do not know facts of the case bro.

Yep, Mal's a decent guy.  One of the very few people on here who I'll read long posts when he takes the time to write them, because I think he's got good insight.

But, I think it's just all about race for him and everything else be damned.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1705 on: July 29, 2013, 04:46:54 PM »

Yep, Mal's a decent guy.  One of the very few people on here who I'll read long posts when he takes the time to write them, because I think he's got good insight.

But, I think it's just all about race for him and everything else be damned.

Its so not that... i just know that if Zimmerman wouldnt have interjected himself and his gun in Martins path, Martin would still be alive. The race part comes in when people like 333 call him ashtray and shit like that because he had gold teeth.. Ive done most of the things martin has done. Ive had a grill, ive gotten into fights, i tried weed and ive owned a gun with no permit. If im shot and none of that plays a part, but its brought up as some type of evidence, ...thats when it gets racist.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: July 29, 2013, 04:59:47 PM »
Its so not that... i just know that if Zimmerman wouldnt have interjected himself and his gun in Martins path, Martin would still be alive. The race part comes in when people like 333 call him ashtray and shit like that because he had gold teeth.. Ive done most of the things martin has done. Ive had a grill, ive gotten into fights, i tried weed and ive owned a gun with no permit. If im shot and none of that plays a part, but its brought up as some type of evidence, ...thats when it gets racist.
by that same token mal if trayvon had not confronted zimmerman and started a physical altercation things would have been different as well.

you like to point out trayvon wasnt doing anything illegal but you never seem to want to acknowledge that neither was zimmerman.

Both of them acted like idiots that night mal and putting it solely on zimmerman is biased at best, intellectually dishonest at worst.

Trayvon is not innocent in the events that night, sorry bro...facts are facts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1707 on: July 29, 2013, 05:08:20 PM »

Sure, right there.  Just stopping short of the fact that a confrontation occurred.

The Skittles and Ice Tea are irrelevant.  Continuously pushed as if to suggest that's ALL Trayvon did.  ::)

BTW, what's the crime in a neighborhood watch person confronting someone?  Never heard of one myself.

to be fair, that's one of the few facts about Martin that we know (not that it's relevant unless Tubby was trying to steal them for his eventual 100lb bulk up)

We know he purchased Iced Tea and Skittle and we know he was walking home

We don't know anything else that happened for a fact other than at one point Martin was on top of Zimmerman and that Zimmerman shot Martin

We don't know for a fact how or why Martin wound up on top of Zimmerman

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1708 on: July 29, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
to be fair, that's one of the few facts about Martin that we know (not that it's relevant unless Tubby was trying to steal them for his eventual 100lb bulk up)

We know he purchased Iced Tea and Skittle and we know he was walking home

We don't know anything else that happened for a fact other than at one point Martin was on top of Zimmerman and that Zimmerman shot Martin

We don't know for a fact how or why Martin wound up on top of Zimmerman

we know martin caused the injuries to zimmerman, we know that trayvon confronted zimmerman, we know that zimmerman did not land one single blow on trayvon.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1709 on: July 29, 2013, 05:29:57 PM »
we know martin caused the injuries to zimmerman, we know that trayvon confronted zimmerman, we know that zimmerman did not land one single blow on trayvon.

We don't know either of those last two things for a fact, most especially that Martin confronted Zimmerman

Forensic evidence might suggest that Zimmerman did not land one blow but he could still have confronted Martin, grabbed him, etc.. and started the altercation and he could have tried to land a blow but just failed or punched like a pussy that left no trace

Either way, we have no facts that Martin confronted Zimmerman

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1710 on: July 29, 2013, 05:31:49 PM »
We don't know either of those last two things for a fact, most especially that Martin confronted Zimmerman

Forensic evidence might suggest that Zimmerman did not land one blow but he could still have confronted Martin, grabbed him, etc.. and started the altercation and he could have tried to land a blow but just failed or punched like a pussy that left no trace

Either way, we have no facts that Martin confronted Zimmerman
all except the fact that jabba admits that she heard trayvon confront zimmerman right?

I mean all but that yea?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1711 on: July 29, 2013, 05:35:34 PM »
all except the fact that jabba admits that she heard trayvon confront zimmerman right?

I mean all but that yea?

did she say that in the trial?

I didn't watch the entire thing but I remember the testimony with the letter where she said she heard Martin say "get off"

is that what you're referring to ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1712 on: July 29, 2013, 05:36:34 PM »
did she say that in the trial?

I didn't watch the entire thing but I remember the testimony with the letter where she said she heard Martin say "get off"

is that what you're referring to ?
yes she said that in the trial, right before she said that "creepy ass cracka" wasnt a racist term....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1713 on: July 29, 2013, 06:02:46 PM »
yes she said that in the trial, right before she said that "creepy ass cracka" wasnt a racist term....

can you post a link or something

I'm not saying she didn't say it at the trial

I just don't remember her saying it

I thought she said it on a TV interview or something but not at the trial

I assume you must think her testimony in therefore credible....right?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #1714 on: July 29, 2013, 06:20:13 PM »
can you post a link or something

I'm not saying she didn't say it at the trial

I just don't remember her saying it

I thought she said it on a TV interview or something but not at the trial

I assume you must think her testimony in therefore credible....right?

She said Trayvon asked Zimmerman why he was following him and then Zimmerman responded something to the effect of what are you doing around here.  Or something along those lines.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1715 on: July 29, 2013, 06:41:34 PM »

She said Trayvon asked Zimmerman why he was following him and then Zimmerman responded something to the effect of what are you doing around here.  Or something along those lines.

was that the same testimony where she said she heard Martin say "get off" ?

are you also saying you believe she is a credible witness?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: July 29, 2013, 06:57:12 PM »
was that the same testimony where she said she heard Martin say "get off" ?

are you also saying you believe she is a credible witness?
if you believe that she is credible do you take into account what she said after the trial as well?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1717 on: July 30, 2013, 03:29:55 PM »
Wow... I said that LONG before the trial... How long did you search for THAT one?

Don't say "it only took you a minute", because I went back to look for me saying that, and I couldn't find it...

So I said a random off the cuff comment about 3 months before trial, when as I had said over and over, I didn't have any evidence.

While I grant you that I typed the words, on every level have I been extremely even keeled about the process. 4 Months you had to go back... 4 months.

I guess we see what you're all about now Jack.

Sad, sad, sad.

You got me...

::)

It didn't even take a half-minute.

If you're looking for something on getbig, I'd advise searching from the outside.  In this case, something such as: zimmerman tu_holmes "slam dunk" site:getbig.com

Put that into Google, and there's your answer.

Not trying to "get" at you or anyone else on this site, Tu.  Life's too short.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1718 on: July 31, 2013, 12:58:15 AM »
It didn't even take a half-minute.

If you're looking for something on getbig, I'd advise searching from the outside.  In this case, something such as: zimmerman tu_holmes "slam dunk" site:getbig.com

Put that into Google, and there's your answer.

Not trying to "get" at you or anyone else on this site, Tu.  Life's too short.

Sure thing, Jack.

The fact you even bothered is pretty sad in it's own right don't you think? I mean, you basically decided that because of 2 words you needed to go find them and post the quote...

What other reason would you even have to do so?

Even in the context I type the words, it doesn't change the fact that through the course of the trial and the conversations about it... I've been very even keeled and have not really sided with one side over the other.

But please do continue... I mean, you found 2 words I typed on the internet together. I'm sure there are others.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: July 31, 2013, 06:18:48 AM »
experiencing a kinda reverse dejavu here Tu? Good thing you didn't bet he couldn't find it..  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1720 on: July 31, 2013, 07:57:55 AM »
experiencing a kinda reverse dejavu here Tu? Good thing you didn't bet he couldn't find it..  :)

Oh look, an anonymous cop stalker... Who'd have thought you would pop up?

Answer: Everyone.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1721 on: August 01, 2013, 10:13:02 AM »
Sure thing, Jack.

The fact you even bothered is pretty sad in it's own right don't you think? I mean, you basically decided that because of 2 words you needed to go find them and post the quote...

No, I don't think that.

What other reason would you even have to do so?

Maybe because you suggested it.  Were you that confident that you hadn't said it?

Even in the context I type the words, it doesn't change the fact that through the course of the trial and the conversations about it... I've been very even keeled and have not really sided with one side over the other.

But please do continue... I mean, you found 2 words I typed on the internet together. I'm sure there are others.

You also hadn't thought it through, regarding a need to show an unlawful death.  Even though the prosecutor didn't lift a finger toward doing that, it was required for success.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: August 01, 2013, 04:15:06 PM »

No, I don't think that.

Maybe because you suggested it.  Were you that confident that you hadn't said it?

You also hadn't thought it through, regarding a need to show an unlawful death.  Even though the prosecutor didn't lift a finger toward doing that, it was required for success.
jack have you come to terms with the fact that murder 2 was never a legitimate charge and even manslaughter was a stretch?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1723 on: August 01, 2013, 04:36:39 PM »
case is over.  zimmerman beat the rap.  he's still a fascinating story, as he will keep on getting involved with drama, both good and bad.  But due to the Fl law, he was legal, that's that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1724 on: August 01, 2013, 04:41:11 PM »
case is over.  zimmerman beat the rap.  he's still a fascinating story, as he will keep on getting involved with drama, both good and bad.  But due to the Fl law, he was legal, that's that.
how many times have you flip flopped on this 240?