Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 218293 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:07 PM »
its been real and its been fun but it hasnt been real fun...

Im off to bed not tard boy, ill be back to make you melt more tomorrow...make sure you come up with some good deflections and lies now

sweet bro. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:27 PM »
Sick of this case - Free Zimm  - F Ashtrayvon

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2013, 08:40:19 PM »
Actually the government has to prove Zimmerman didn't act in self defense.  Maybe they are sitting some "secret" evidence, but I haven't seen anything that shows they will be able to prove it wasn't self defense. 

Both of them were likely acting in self-defense, due to the presence of the gun.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2013, 05:00:50 AM »

Both of them were likely acting in self-defense, due to the presence of the gun.
So it's your belief trayvon knew about the gun before the altercation?

Why is that?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2013, 05:09:39 AM »
I see.  So you pulled that “law officer” title out of your rear end to make the operator sound more official.  lol.  Pretty weak. 

And you have zero evidence that Martin disobeyed the “law officer” (lol).  Got it.  Thanks for playing.   :) 

Imagine calling a police department and not expecting to get a law officer or an affiliate.   ::)

The only thing weak was your half ass profiling and drug using label of him.   ::)

You seem to not have a problem basing off a biased opinion of the kid but then expect "evidence" when someone else makes a character statement of Zimm.  It's ok to have a biased viewpoint.  Most hypocrites normally do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2013, 05:12:53 AM »
Imagine calling a police department and not expecting to get a law officer or an affiliate.   ::)

The only thing weak was your half ass profiling and drug using label of him.   ::)

You seem to not have a problem basing off a biased opinion of the kid but then expect "evidence" when someone else makes a character statement of Zimm.  It's ok to have a biased viewpoint.  Most hypocrites normally do.

LMFAO - like you defending O-TWINK for the very same things you bashed W over?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2013, 06:44:22 AM »

kind of like you bashing O for doing the same thing Ronald, and both bushed did

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2013, 06:50:30 AM »
kind of like you bashing O for doing the same thing Ronald, and both bushed did

Didn't Obama campaign on CHANGE?  So much for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2013, 06:53:41 AM »
Oh we got change alright -  LOL 

Worst piece of fucking garbage ever to hold office. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
Didn't Obama campaign on CHANGE?  So much for that.

Change such as "closing down Guantanamo" and "more transparency in government"??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2013, 07:47:24 AM »

Give me an example of me doing this.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2013, 08:51:05 AM »
Change such as "closing down Guantanamo" and "more transparency in government"??

Add to those two lower gasoline prices, reducing the unemployment rate to 5%, doing away with special interests, reducing the deficit by half in his first 4 years, providing a health care system in which you could keep the same coverage you have now but that premiums would decrease by 3000% causing employers to give their workers a raise, doing away with all types of scandals and being the most ethical administration ever, etc, etc.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »

Was that before or after Zimmerman hit himself in the head with his gun to fake his injuries?  Did he also punch himself in the nose? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »
Ashtrayvon would be alive today if he wasn't a thug

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »

Tell me more about these "law officers" who answer 911 calls.  Do they carry a gun and badge too? 

Also, how did you reach this conclusion?

Ignored verbal instructions given to him by a law officer over the phone.. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 12, 2013, 12:19:19 PM »
Tell me more about these "law officers" who answer 911 calls.  Do they carry a gun and badge too? 

Tell me more about the drug laws that Trayvon broke that day. 

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2013, 12:32:49 PM »
Tell me more about the drug laws that Trayvon broke that day. 

::)

In my opinion, Martin probably smoked the day he was shot because the autopsy report showed trace amounts of marijuana in his system, he was previously suspended from school for having marijuana, he took pictures of himself smoking marijuana, and he took pictures of marijuana plants. 

So tell me more about these "law officers" who answer 911 calls.  Do they carry a badge and gun?  Are they police officers?

Also, how did you reach the conclusion that Zimmerman "Ignored verbal instructions given to him by a law officer over the phone"?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: June 12, 2013, 01:05:45 PM »
Your opinion isn't fact.

So tell me more about how Trayvon broke drug laws that day. 

How did you reach the conclusion that Trayvon smoked pot that day and not days prior?  For the casual user THC remains in the system for up to 10 days.  For regular smokers, up to 45 days.  He could have been clean for a week before being killed.  So tell us all how you determine that he broke drug laws THAT DAY.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 12, 2013, 01:07:15 PM »
Your opinion isn't fact.

How did you reach the conclusion that Trayvon smoked pot that day and not days prior?  For the casual user THC remains in the system for up to 10 days.  For regular smokers, up to 45 days.  He could have been clean for a week before being killed.  So tell us all how you determine that he broke drug laws THAT DAY.

Please - Ashtrayvon was a ghetto druggie who was high and thugging up the hood.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 12, 2013, 01:10:58 PM »
Your opinion isn't fact.

My opinion is not fact, and I never said it was.  It's an opinion. 

I think he probably smoked on a regular basis for the reasons I've already stated (see my prior post).  Is it possible he smoked one or two days before?  Sure.  But given that he was suspended from school when he was shot, I think he was probably smoking that day, and probably every day if he had enough weed.  I doubt he was spending his time in the library. 

So tell me more about these "law officers" who answer 911 calls.  Do they carry a badge and gun?  Are they police officers?

Also, how did you reach the conclusion that Zimmerman "Ignored verbal instructions given to him by a law officer over the phone"?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 12, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
Please - Ashtrayvon was a ghetto druggie who was high and thugging up the hood.   

I already said that.  My point is that everyone is crying about evidence and yet no evidence supports that he was high then or broke drug laws that day.

And don't act like you didn't see that other claim you made up there and I asked for examples.  Surely you should have some by now.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:24 PM »
In my opinion, Martin probably smoked the day he was shot because the autopsy report showed trace amounts of marijuana in his system, he was previously suspended from school for having marijuana, he took pictures of himself smoking marijuana, and he took pictures of marijuana plants. 

You won't be getting a response to these questions. Your opponent is going to type another 850385038503853 posts asking you to prove that the hood rat recently used drugs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 12, 2013, 01:14:46 PM »
My opinion is not fact, and I never said it was.  It's an opinion. 

I think he probably smoked on a regular basis for the reasons I've already stated (see my prior post).  Is it possible he smoked one or two days before?  Sure.  But given that he was suspended from school when he was shot, I think he was probably smoking that day, and probably every day if he had enough weed.  I doubt he was spending his time in the library. 

You didn't say it was your opinion he broke drug laws that day.  You claimed he DID.  So tell us more about these drug laws that he broke that day.  Are skittles illegal now?

Also, how did you reach the conclusion which day Trayvon smoked based on trace amounts found in the autopsy report?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 12, 2013, 01:15:59 PM »
You won't be getting a response to these questions. Your opponent is going to type another 850385038503853 posts asking you to prove that the hood rat recently used drugs.

No, actually I am challenging him to prove his own words.  When he does, he will have the answer to mine.

Thanks for trying though. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 12, 2013, 01:16:56 PM »

Truth.  I'm not going to ask him again.  lol 

But I am curious about those "law officers" who answer 911 calls.   :)