Author Topic: If you could only use 1 bodybuilding drug what is your pick?  (Read 21235 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: If you could only use 1 bodybuilding drug what is your pick?
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2013, 03:08:26 PM »
not one person has answered correctly............... .............sostenon 250, 5 different esters and works immediately and for one month with one inection, best steroid ever.
That is good for lazy people, test prop is the best form of test you can get but people do not like daily injections.

The shorter the ester the better the compound, you know that, everyone knows that.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2013, 03:11:48 PM »
you look like a fat bloated mess

you need to come off everything

before you get seriously ill

I have to agree.  The way you look nobody would be advised to take your suggestions on AAS.  Now if you wanted to speak on the downfalls of a particular steroid that would be different.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
That is good for lazy people test prop is the best form of test you can get but people do not like daily injections.

The shorter the ester the better the compound, you know that, everyone knows that.

Fossil farts are extremely rare, but they have recently been discovered to exist by University of Massachusetts at Amherst biologist Lynn Margulis and her colleagues. The scientists had noticed that fossils of a particular species of termite, trapped in amber, were always accompanied by bubbles of gas. The scientists drilled into the trapped bubbles and analyzed the gases inside, and found them to be rich in methane and carbon dioxide. They had also found gut microbes fossilized within the termites’ intestines. Their hypothesis is that the microbes continued to live and digest the termite’s last meal, even after the termite had been trapped in tree sap and died.

These intestinal gases then seeped out of the termite, forming bubbles in the sap. Eventually the sap hardened into amber, containing fossil termites, fossil microbes, and fossil farts. You can see a photograph of a fossil termite and its farts on the cover of the March 30, 2002 issue of Science News.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2013, 03:27:44 PM »
To be completely honest.  The best nutritional/AAS advice I've ever gotten on the boards has been from Galeniko.  No nonsense, straight shooter, take it or leave it advice-he'll tell what works for him and give suggestions if you ask and that's all one could hope for when trying to figure this out.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »
The problem with this question is that too many people won't think on terms of what drug gives the best results, but what is the best to stay on long term as far as side effects. These are two different questions. If it was just based on results it certainly wouldn't be test for me that's for sure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »
The problem with this question is that too many people won't think on terms of what drug gives the best results, but what is the best to stay on long term as far as side effects. These are two different questions. If it was just based on results it certainly wouldn't be test for me that's for sure.
Granted your are not a fan of test but every compound shuts your test levels down so my question is would you be willing to go year round without any test from your natural production or from an outside compound, I mean we are talking no test (period) whatsoever year round

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2013, 04:11:33 PM »
Granted your are not a fan of test but every compound shuts your test levels down so my question is would you be willing to go year round without any test from your natural production or from an outside compound, I mean we are talking no test (period) whatsoever year round

I know, personally I think it best to leave test alone. I haven't been on TRT in about 3 years. Few years back my Doc gave it too me and after a while it actually made my sex drive worse. There was no happy medium, plus it's almost next to impossible to get a natural blood level. I talk to lots of guys who take test and have a shitty sex drive and can't keep an erection. Too many guys are taking TRT to just take it even thought they don't need it, fuck that as long as I'm able to produce and within normal range I'll forgo it till I absolutely need it.

chess315

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2013, 07:36:53 PM »
MDMA
laugh all you want mdma was looked at many times as a p.e.d for weight management I think it is in the same ball park as dnp for cutting fat a hell of a lot funner though

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2013, 03:54:50 AM »

I know, personally I think it best to leave test alone. I haven't been on TRT in about 3 years. Few years back my Doc gave it too me and after a while it actually made my sex drive worse. There was no happy medium, plus it's almost next to impossible to get a natural blood level. I talk to lots of guys who take test and have a shitty sex drive and can't keep an erection. Too many guys are taking TRT to just take it even thought they don't need it, fuck that as long as I'm able to produce and within normal range I'll forgo it till I absolutely need it.

Need to take aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen within normal range. Too much estrogen or to little estrogen = sexual function problems.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2013, 05:49:20 AM »
Need to take aromatase inhibitor to keep estrogen within normal range. Too much estrogen or to little estrogen = sexual function problems.

You can't stay on that crap forever though.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2013, 06:43:39 AM »
Decca.

Easy on the hair and prostate (both concerns for guys in their 30s - I simply don't want to die of prostate cancer). And no acne, which is nice. No gyno risk. All of the above are greater risks with test. Not ridiculously crazier risks...but I'm old enough to have given up my lust for truly risky "damn-the-torpedos" behavior.

The muscle gains are about the same, mg for mg, for me. Give or take...it's a couple lbs a year, which isn't that big of a deal.

Only thing I miss is the libido, which is still there on decca, but not like it is with test. But being randy all the time isn't worth much if you don't have an outlet...it's frustrating (like being 14 again). Been married too long...wife doesn't care what I'm running...I only get what I get so there's no point wanting it 3x a day when all I'm getting is 1x/week at best.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2013, 06:46:33 AM »
this happens to many,actually.

limp dick while on test.

depends on dosage i think.

Yup. Never had a side effect in my life (taking Decca and Winny for over 10 years). Although I do very low dosages/cycles seasonally with consistent training and perfect diet. Seems to work for me.

Limp dick...never happened!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2013, 10:31:42 AM »
Galeniko test enanthate and cypionate are one ester only, cypionate has half life of 18 days enanthate 8 days, cypionate and enanthate don't even compare or measure to sostenon 250, 5 esters compared to one

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2013, 10:35:13 AM »
Galeniko test enanthate and cypionate are one ester only, cypionate has half life of 18 days enanthate 8 days, cypionate and enanthate don't even compare or measure to sostenon 250, 5 esters compared to one
cswol can lift I think I recall like 55 reps with 225 in the bench.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2013, 10:37:40 AM »

ANAVAR.

(capitalised for emphasis)

but ideally it'd be anavar and gh.
b

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2013, 11:00:07 AM »
I did bench 2 weeks ago broke my ethics and hit the bar to chest I got 40 reps, all on a bad lower back/leg and haven't done bench like that for years, ct fletcher tells you partial reps make you way bigger than conventional reps that metric squared dumb muthafuckaz use

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »

In reality the release curve looks basically the same between Sust and enan/cyp. I remember someone graphed it years ago based on half-lives. Cyp doesn't have an 18 day half-life... The PDR etc says 8 days. Enan about 5 days or less.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2013, 03:07:15 PM »
Gummy "Bear" vitamins ;D No good ole Test

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2013, 04:06:42 PM »
Ramen noodles.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »
you cannot go wrong with test, tren, and gh.  you can get away with 200mg mwf of test, and 50mg mwf of tren, and 5iu gh/day and spend pennies doing it year round.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »
Test
is
Best
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2013, 05:43:45 PM »
Test E and Winstrol do for me what I thought straight tren ace would do, but w/ less sides.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2013, 01:56:41 AM »
DNP.

I love being warm all the time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2013, 09:55:25 AM »
surprised to see most answer test, that seems to get the most flak from what i've seen

that's why it's so confusing for beginners interested in using, everybody seems to have a different opinion

E
E