Author Topic: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie  (Read 22159 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2013, 03:08:30 AM »
RX has become the Dave Palumbo worship site. Hand drawings of him. Videos of his everyday life which is brutally boring. Old clips of him posing. Clips of him speaking and waving his hands around like a queen straight off a gay pride parade float. Too much melanotan 2 and way too much teeth bleaching. He actually did an "stump the jumbo" segment where he got the question wrong and told Aaron he couldn't ask him questions he wouldn't know....wtf. I don't think he even realized what he said. Incredible ego.

This X 1000.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2013, 03:16:49 AM »
RX has become the Dave Palumbo worship site. Hand drawings of him. Videos of his everyday life which is brutally boring. Old clips of him posing. Clips of him speaking and waving his hands around like a queen straight off a gay pride parade float. Too much melanotan 2 and way too much teeth bleaching. He actually did an "stump the jumbo" segment where he got the question wrong and told Aaron he couldn't ask him questions he wouldn't know....wtf. I don't think he even realized what he said. Incredible ego.

Some of the shit he says is unbelievable.

I listened to the last radio show well only the parts that were tolerable and he said that he thought the other people at this whole John of God sideshow thought he was a famous sports star or Movie star.

More like an ugly twisted toad looking to become human again.

curtjames

• Getbig II
  • Getbig n00b
Re: Aaron the Cowardly Lioness
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2013, 05:02:24 PM »
When they get caught they will just blame it all on Curt James and call him the godfather.

That's right. I have a tiny Getbig fan club. BOW DOWN!

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2013, 09:18:51 AM »
i cant imagine what a work day is like at RX