Author Topic: So I just spent $1400 on "Hormone Replacement Therapy" ...ugh  (Read 1663 times)

halegria4

• Getbig II
Ok so in my never ending quest to get back in shape and after 20 yrs of being clean
not to mention the pain in the ass that it is to find a legit source with real shit
I have plunged into Hormone Replacement Therapy with a local Medical Spa.

Im 44 and figure it would do me some good so I went in for a "evaluation"

The cycle is 10 weeks

1cc Test a week
30 units hgh a day
10 units Hcg a week
and 1 Anti Estro a week, Armidex I Think

First of all I have never tried HGH so I'm looking forward to it, Its been a week. But
when he told me it was 1 cc of Test a week I couldnt help but think "What the fuck is that gonna do?" and to top it off $1400 bucks....UGH!

Anyway do you see this baby cycle doing anything??
Stop Fucking Around

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: So I just spent $1400 on "Hormone Replacement Therapy" ...ugh
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 03:24:11 PM »
That's a hell of a lot of HGH wow.

The Iron19

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:30 PM »
30 iu of hgh?? pharmaceutical grade will do a hell of alot

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 08:02:28 PM »
If your taking 30ius a day you would be spending much more money? Did you mean 3 ius a day? There's much better options with the clinics down in Florida price wise

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 01:12:44 AM »
no way they would give you 30 IU's of HGH a day. That is more then the top pros use a day. Most IFBB pros average about 12IU's a day,some a little more, some a little less. That is a decent amount of Test per week. definitively better then nothing and stacked with HGH it should work very well. I like that stack your on but I think you are confused about how much growth you are using.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 01:28:01 AM »
1cc most probably means 100mg/wk.

and most definitely 30iu's is a typo, more like 3ius.

Considering your older age, this will make you feel young again, but nothing close to what a typical bodybuilding cycle could achieve.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 02:59:21 AM »
30iu aday jhheez! Is everyone walking in and out of that clinic a mass monster with massive caveman brows lol

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 12:42:09 AM »
He wrote "units" not international units. 30 "units" of hgh could be almost any dose depending how it's diluted. Same goes for that hcg 10 units of it? We all know that 10 iu hcg would be so small of a dose that it wouldn't do anything or you couldn't even inject it. Also 1 cc test means nothing, i've seen test dosed at 25 mg per cc as well as 500 mg, but since it's pharma it's probably 200 mg per week.

To the OP write down the INTERNATIONAL UNITS and mg's. + yes this mini "cycle" will at least help you a little.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG