Author Topic: alcohol while on sauce  (Read 4128 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
alcohol while on sauce
« on: May 25, 2013, 08:50:07 PM »
well that wasn't a good idea. drank 6 beers (tasted like shit) and fell asleep in the car. then asked to be dropped off at home. then slept for a few hours to wake up with pains in my left side. drank a lot of water and felt better.

now I know why they say anabolics and alcohol don't mix.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: alcohol while on sauce
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 08:55:07 PM »
No man. You're just dehydrated, and most probably don't drink often at all.

Just make sure to get in your electrolytes, as drinking water alone will not rehydrate you properly.

I know they say beer is for men, but i find more than one or two bud's is overkill. Switch to liquor after that.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 10:30:25 PM »
I'll switch to smoke.

I feel like shit, and it's 1:30am so it threw off my sleep schedule. I don't know whether to stay up all night and into tomorrow or try and pass out.

I hadn't drank for 200+ days, so those 6 hit me like a ton of bricks. Wasn't feeling the first 3, then basically chugged the next 3. Then we were gonna get something to eat and I fell asleep in the car. Sat in the car while they ate sleeping more. Then slept at home. Embarassing.

At least it only cost me $12 to get the knowledge that drinking just isn't for me.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 11:43:37 AM »
Pain under left side of rib cage. Feel stressed. Jesus alcohol is the devil in liquid form. Fuck that shit straight to hell.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 09:00:56 AM »
the late great paul borresson used to say, alchohol is nothing but empty cals... dont sweat it

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 12:32:40 PM »
Drinking 6 beers isn't going to cause you any health problems unless you have some serious existing condition.  Like already mentioned, you were probably just severely dehydrated.

I drink 4-6 beers every week or two on cycle and it has never bothered me; also my liver values are always within normal range.

This past Sunday i had about 10 drinks and that was the most I've drank in a very long time.  I just drank some water in between and i was fine.

Alcohol takes a long time to really mess you up unless you are drinking a case every night.  Takes years to even put a dent in your liver.

8)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 06:44:30 PM »
i find as long as you're not taking any orals, you should be more or less ok

even on dbol i'd drink sometimes, but the shitty feeling afterwards the next morning was definitely much more noticeable than without the dbol. i try to avoid that now, if at all possible

try to get in as much antioxidants as possible, that always helps me recover after a night of drinking, and proper electrolytes too as others have mentioned. there's that pomegranate juice you can get in the health section of grocery stores that helps, also another thing is get some tea that is high in antioxidants and just boil a whole gallon of water and steep a bunch of tea bags in it, it will help flush all the toxins out and tastes good too.

another thing i like is get unsweetened dark chocolate powder and make a really strong mug of cocoa. crazy high in antioxidants and no carbs/very little cals

liquid based tomato foods like tomato juice and tomato soup work wonders as well, studies show these have more antioxidants than solid tomato foods. but the solid foods have more lycopene which is a cancer-preventative substance so eat tomatoes as well

chess315

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:11:15 PM »
never knew to many big strong men not to drink lol contrary to all the interweb bodybuilding advice

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 05:11:17 PM »
I get trashed multiple times a week while on high amounts of orals and injectables

piss is constantly brown and smells like burnt rubber

when I see blood in my stool then I take 1-2 weeks off of drinking to let the liver regenerate and then I'm back at it

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 10:09:10 PM »
I get trashed multiple times a week while on high amounts of orals and injectables

piss is constantly brown and smells like burnt rubber

when I see blood in my stool then I take 1-2 weeks off of drinking to let the liver regenerate and then I'm back at it

sounds like you need some help brother. not trying to be a dick but that sounds bad!

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 10:18:54 PM »
I wouldn't drink at all while your on cycle. maybe if you go out on the weekends a few drinks will not hurt, but that is it! I guess it really depends on how seriously you take your physique and how big of a health nutt you are. I knew a bodybuilder who drank occasionally and he told me he drank only vodka because it had no sugars,or had the lowest amount of sugars. I am positive it is harsher on the liver, but I guess if you are going to drink hard liquor drink vodka. I would stay far away from beer and hard liquor! On the other hand alot of us are young and hang out on the weekends with our friends and get pressured into having a beer or 2. I try to seclude myself when I am deep into training. I don't have any friends that are even a fraction as obsessed with their bodys as I am. The only guys I know who are as obsessed as me are a few guys who train at my gym.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 08:47:34 PM »
Why?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 10:15:01 AM »
I wouldn't drink at all while your on cycle. maybe if you go out on the weekends a few drinks will not hurt, but that is it! I guess it really depends on how seriously you take your physique and how big of a health nutt you are. I knew a bodybuilder who drank occasionally and he told me he drank only vodka because it had no sugars,or had the lowest amount of sugars. I am positive it is harsher on the liver, but I guess if you are going to drink hard liquor drink vodka. I would stay far away from beer and hard liquor! On the other hand alot of us are young and hang out on the weekends with our friends and get pressured into having a beer or 2. I try to seclude myself when I am deep into training. I don't have any friends that are even a fraction as obsessed with their bodys as I am. The only guys I know who are as obsessed as me are a few guys who train at my gym.

I drink like a 24 of beer or a 26oz of vodka sitting in my room listening to rap albums. Or else I drink syrup (codeine cough syrup + sprite + skittles). I smoke a hell of a lot of weed too.

Good thing I only run TRT @ 200mg test e injected every 2 weeks

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 10:46:14 AM »

what is the worst can happen to your physique? I've been drinking/drug use on the reg since my breakup with my love of my life and gained almost 20lbs but not much fat. I have a big wider waist but strength is up a lot. I plan on quitting drinking, but it's just that i'm so angry nowadays.