Author Topic: Tren A or Tren E???  (Read 6276 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Tren A or Tren E???
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:26:19 PM »
I hear almost universally of Tren A being the top pick. Why do guys ever use the longer ester?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Tren A or Tren E???
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
Convinience. I will try tren-a after my npp run. I am excited, it'll be my first run. Test prop>test enanthate. Tried also deca and now npp and again deca>npp. So without a doubt I'm sure tren-a>tren-e. My friend tells me 400mg of tren ace a week feels like 750mg of tren-e in his experience.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 04:24:32 PM »
Never tried Tren E but from what I experienced from Ace, the only reason I'd ever go with Enth is to save money or more likely for less injections (when Im using long esters for my cycle).

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 09:07:35 PM »
Convinience. I will try tren-a after my npp run. I am excited, it'll be my first run. Test prop>test enanthate. Tried also deca and now npp and again deca>npp. So without a doubt I'm sure tren-a>tren-e. My friend tells me 400mg of tren ace a week feels like 750mg of tren-e in his experience.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

Question: according to your logic, you're saying short>long test, then long>short nandrolone, then you say tren a (short) > tren e (long). I'm not following your logic here. Did you mis-word it or am I missing something?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 09:14:44 PM »
Short esters are better because you have more control. Especially on compounds such as tren, if things get unbearable due to sides, you can easily get off or cut the dose and the ester clears your system within days.

Loading on Tren e can be scary.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 03:17:10 AM »
def Tren acetate. tren E is still somewhat of a new product I never saw it till around 2004! Tren acetate for sure. Nice and cheap and super effective. I remember when tren enanthate came out and the top labs like british dragon wanted 150-200$ for 10ml multi-dose vials of tren-E. I think the price does not matter. even if you get away from shooting less Tren E it all kind of evens out in the end. I believe all short acting esters are the best to use. I think Test enanthate is the only long acting ester I approve of but that is because it is good for newbies and also good for any bodybuilders but also good to use Test prop or Test suspension along with the test enanthate. I am a unpatient guy I like fast acting injects and harsh oral steroids.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 05:52:06 AM »
I've been using both of them off and on for years, to be honest i cannot tell much of a difference.  I actually get more anxiety with Tren A.  The largest benefit is that you can control the sides more if they get out of control.

Even at extrememly low bodyfat, i cannot see a difference between them and i prefer to use Tren E these days.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 10:10:29 AM »
Thanks for the replies fellas.

Question: according to your logic, you're saying short>long test, then long>short nandrolone, then you say tren a (short) > tren e (long). I'm not following your logic here. Did you mis-word it or am I missing something?

typo

NPP>Deca lol

NPP is my absolute new fav steroid... its as close as it gets to orals!

Honestly I've been up to 1g of tren and i dont grow on it like i do on just 300mg of NPP a week right now... tren seems to make me 'look better'... stronger... but not bigger by a long shot...

I think the guys who get amazing results from tren is because they run OTHER stuff alongside tren.. i only run HRT doses of test (200mg max). While most guys run 1g or even more of test alongside tren.

I think tren just makes everything 'better' but solo for me it doesn't work much... other than strength and looking better.

NPP on the other hand... WOW i'm blown away... steady quality gains.. deca gave quality too but sloooow... 3 months.. but npp... in a month now about same that deca gave me in 3 months i would estimate and its continuing progress..

I got some vials of 100mg/ml tren ace from a friend once im done with npp will switch to tren ace or maybe still keep some npp in there still and keep going will see.

Anyhow... bottom line, i love npp results. I'll be upping to 450mg a week next week. I just respond so well to it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2013, 01:56:20 PM »
Oh I wanted to add one thing though.. only negative I get from deca and npp is pretty bad gyno that i have to cope with/treat. Nothing causes it for me as much as deca/npp from the times i've tried. First time I tried deca was last year and i got gyno too. Tren not so much.

AI + anti-prolactin like prami gets it done..

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2013, 10:04:51 PM »
typo

NPP>Deca lol

NPP is my absolute new fav steroid... its as close as it gets to orals!

Honestly I've been up to 1g of tren and i dont grow on it like i do on just 300mg of NPP a week right now... tren seems to make me 'look better'... stronger... but not bigger by a long shot...

I think the guys who get amazing results from tren is because they run OTHER stuff alongside tren.. i only run HRT doses of test (200mg max). While most guys run 1g or even more of test alongside tren.

I think tren just makes everything 'better' but solo for me it doesn't work much... other than strength and looking better.

NPP on the other hand... WOW i'm blown away... steady quality gains.. deca gave quality too but sloooow... 3 months.. but npp... in a month now about same that deca gave me in 3 months i would estimate and its continuing progress..

I got some vials of 100mg/ml tren ace from a friend once im done with npp will switch to tren ace or maybe still keep some npp in there still and keep going will see.

Anyhow... bottom line, i love npp results. I'll be upping to 450mg a week next week. I just respond so well to it.

did you notice Npp injects are a little more painfull or is that just me?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 04:22:12 AM »
Im on tren hex now. Its nice

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
Tren ace will kick in faster and harder but so will the sides but the good thing is , if you can't take the side effects the tren ace will leave the system faster..... tren e less pinning , usually twice a week of 200mg - 250mg per shot , remember not a potent as the ACE so need a few more MG's a week . 200-300 MG's of ace can make a big difference and you can stay at that amount for extended amounts of time. I have known some that will front load their tren e with tren ace the first couple of weeks , just like you would do with test e  and suspension.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 03:48:23 PM »
did you notice Npp injects are a little more painfull or is that just me?

I'm used to it i feel no pain from any shots not even test prop lately if i ever shoot it. Its a meh feeling for a day. MY npp is 150 now.

Venom55

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 07:51:48 PM »
Shoot short esters for a couple years and tell me you don't get sick of pinning and run out of places to pin due to scar tissue. Slin pins work wonders for long runs on short esters.   ESP if its 2x a day on oil based suspension. My gear I now get is sooooo smooth and flows like no body's BUISNESS   Even w a 29 g slin pin.   Boy do I love my new found most legit.  Properly dosed gear.    And btw. When it's properly dosed its fucking unreal compared too these joke ass underdosed so called LABS.  LOL.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 11:47:45 PM »
if your not a competitive bodybuilder tren e is the way to go

if you are a bodybuilder tren a is the way to go

no need to inject 5 times a week as long as your lean tren e will work fine

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!