Author Topic: HGH choice  (Read 9808 times)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: HGH choice
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2013, 05:52:33 PM »
The debate rages on about hgh brands.. So I have tried a few of them and without a doubt the the Pharma grade somatropin I now carry among other Pharma grade is the the cat's pajamas why you ask? Iu for iu it's just stronger better quality... Word to the wise a lot of these generic hgh out there just put some anti-diuretic and you start gaining water thinking you have sides and seriously all the newbs need to know you have to run it 9 months or more longer term or your just wasting your time and money no one said this was a cheap sport to bad I can't write it off on my taxes under expenses...  :(
Gee, you bash generics because you have pharm grade somatropin.... Shocking.  You don't have a clue what you're talking about.  I've used plenty of Seros and Nutropin straight from pharmacy, and would take Rips, Hyges, Thanks, or Novos any day over them for the price.  I know plenty of guys that use the same generics and are shredded with no water retention.  How do you explain this if they are loaded with ADH?  You sound like GH15.  Also it takes nowhere near 9 months to see results with generics either.  More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 12:57:32 AM »
Gee, you bash generics because you have pharm grade somatropin.... Shocking.  You don't have a clue what you're talking about.  I've used plenty of Seros and Nutropin straight from pharmacy, and would take Rips, Hyges, Thanks, or Novos any day over them for the price.  I know plenty of guys that use the same generics and are shredded with no water retention.  How do you explain this if they are loaded with ADH?  You sound like GH15.  Also it takes nowhere near 9 months to see results with generics either.  More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.
X2, I have friends who are ifbb pros who take generic

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »
i used generic ( novos ) for the 1st time the other year and was more than happy with them, who in their right mind would pay double or even tripple the price for a few extra % quality

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2013, 09:12:11 AM »
i used generic ( novos ) for the 1st time the other year and was more than happy with them, who in their right mind would pay double or even tripple the price for a few extra % quality
Try 5-7 times the price for most people ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2013, 09:14:14 AM »
ive got some good mates then it seems.........

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2013, 02:19:58 PM »
Chinese didn't raise my igf unless I took ten ius three days in a row befor testing, there's a big thread on steroids dot com about bio unavailable Chinese hgh that gives a high serum gh reading but doesn't actually do anything.

Serostim is worth the money

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2013, 06:42:35 PM »
wow, that is awesome an anti- diuretic that shows on a blood test levels of 20ng per dl on gh serum, I have to get some of these anti-diuretic that show your gh levels going through the roof.

Blood tests don't lie people, the reason you think or anyone thinks generic from China are crap is because you dealt with fake shit, not real generics that have the real shit in it. And 9 months for results? that is a myth, I have seen big changes in just a couple months, 9 months is for lower doses below 6. If you are taking 8-10 iu you will see big results in a few months.

How often do most people get gh serum test? Not that many.. Also I've run gh for just over 9 months and the obvious results in a few months is weight loss for sure and pumps were insane...  As far as me becoming huge, I had modest gains at best so I'll now use gh when I get some but IMO I think that AAS provides just as many results as gh for the most part I think gh may have some synergistic effects when used together but it's no "magic bullets" but does help with joints and tendon repair as other stuff can not..