Author Topic: NY Times claims they didn't cover IRS scandal last year, due to....RUSH LIMBAUGH  (Read 2625 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

You haven't supported anything with verifiable fact.  It's impossible to know what might have been.  The very notion is absurd.  You've only offered opinions which agree with yours - as does my OPINION agrees with yours.

But, I'm bright enough to know that my OPINION is not FACT.

sure I have
the results of the election are well known and completely support the fact that the tea party HARMED the Republicans
If you choose do believe they didn't harm the party or even helped them they you are certainly entitled to that delusion

let me guess, you didn't bother to read the IRS code I posted on 501c4 nor did you bother to look at the link I posted

Skip8282

• Getbig V
sure I have
the results of the election are well known and completely support the fact that the tea party HARMED the Republicans
If you choose do believe they didn't harm the party or even helped them they you are certainly entitled to that delusion

let me guess, you didn't bother to read the IRS code I posted on 501c4 nor did you bother to look at the link I posted

Again, cause you're so slow, you are trying to claim the same election results with different circumstances.

Again, cause you're so slow, my opinion is an agreement with your opinion.

Again, cause you're so slow, your opinion and my opinion are not fact.

It's really not that hard...but I guess for you it is...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
sure I have

lol so correlation equals causation to you then?