Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1227371 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #2025 on: June 12, 2014, 04:24:07 AM »
Scared of a family tieing you down?

Does anyone else have this fear? The responsibility, the financial cost, the loss of freedom to do whatever the fuck you please? Less time to focus on your goals?

I'm a much happier and productive person being single and I don't want that to change. The only bitch is the pressure from my family to "settle down" and give them grand kids

I'd prefer being 45, ripped, driving a sports car, owning a condo in the city, pounding new pussy, flourishing my business over being the boring "family man"

This has been my life for the past 7 years or so, freedom at a prime age is different from freedom you experience you were 20 yrs old still studying or just starting your ways in life. I always said a man has to experience freedom with full maturity, providing your doing good for yourself.

But having said that I don't see myself being single all my life, and this is changing as we speak, you get tired of empty relationships, I personally have for a few years now, the excitement of having a new girl every time wears off, unless you have a sexual addiction...as a matter of fact, the best sex I ever had has always been in long term relationships...it takes a while to find the right girl compatible sexually for you and train her to your quirks i.e. whether you like your salad tossed via tongue feathering or do you want her to stick in literally....etc (the latter is just one example)

I sometimes miss having a meaningful relationship, those plastic boobed girls you nailed from last weeks club are poor companions....at least this is the case for me in London, lots of fake people and empty souls here hiding behind Louboutins and collagen lips.

The ride has been enjoyable but it's time for me to chuck the towel and let new up coming youngster to have their go.

However I am only willing to do so for the right person.

I used to be afraid of having a gay son, now I don't think I'd mind too much, not anything bad like having a pyromaniac, serial killer or crossfitter.

ok. so here's the take of a guy who's 43 never married / no kids.

I could sit here and paint a really good life for you guys. I travel 3-4 times a year. I have disposable income. I'm a stud, eventhough sex doesn't control or motivate me. I maintain awesome relationships w all my exes. I have everything that another guy could look at and think 'wow. that guys has it made'. the toys. the trips. the partying. girls.

none of that is why I'm single.

I'm not afraid of relationships. I'm not afraid of it going south. getting cheated on. losing half my shit. getting my heart broken.

I'm single cause I am a loner. I like being alone. I am most comfortable in complete silence. I can go to LV and party for 3 straight days and not sleep. or I can take my dogs into the bush in the winter when the sap is running, spend the day tapping trees, gathering sap, going to the shack and making maple syrup with nothing but the crackle of the wood stove for sound and my dogs for company. go in the house smelling of sugar, strip out of my overalls and flannel and and sit on the couch in front of the fire and drink a cold corona in the dark w my dogs at my feet.

that's what I love. the solitude, the silence and the peace.

fuck my dream existence would be at a snowed in cabin off the grid in the mountains of Montana w just a library of books a well stocked kitchen, a good woodpile and a beat up truck to take to town for groceries every couple weeks. 

I've lived life at redline. did that for over a decade. im not single so i can bang broads and party my ass off. ive done that prolly more than most people. it was fun. but my heart is happiest alone w my dogs. I'm single cause some guys are just wired to be alone I guess. I'm one of those guys.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2026 on: June 12, 2014, 07:45:22 AM »
Re: Ben Pukulski's MI40X Training System Released - Free Book

He was probably the stupidest thing in Generation Iron, and there were a ton of stupid shit to pick from

Lab coat and flip flops. Epic research happening in that pic.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2027 on: June 12, 2014, 08:50:10 AM »
Lab coat=scientists
Mr. AZ 2003

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2028 on: June 12, 2014, 09:11:33 AM »
Lab coat=scientists

Flip flops = hard core man on man anal sex.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
S

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2030 on: June 13, 2014, 03:47:31 AM »
Scared of a family tieing you down? (http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=538929.0)

I used to dedicate everything to being a bodybuilder.  

Then I turned 30, and realized there were much more important things in life.  

Like powerlifting.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2031 on: June 13, 2014, 04:05:32 AM »
Lab coat and flip flops. Epic research happening in that pic.

Just spit coffee all over my fucking desk.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2032 on: June 13, 2014, 04:17:38 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2033 on: June 13, 2014, 08:48:45 AM »
I can't believe this hasn't been documented on here:

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
S

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2034 on: June 13, 2014, 09:01:10 AM »
I'm a fan of this recent soliloquy as well:

listen dude, you're a 50yr old bitch who's entire self-worth revolves around looking 'cut' in the gym.

everything I say is a lie? lol. everything I say I do and done, I've done.

you're a bitch.. 100% pussy, which is why you run your mouth on the internet. you've done nothing in your life except shoot tren year round and try to impress people in the gym who don't give two shits about you.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2036 on: June 14, 2014, 07:39:35 AM »
Re: ASK Mr TAIWAN? Q&A Thread

Will you be my grandpa please Mr. Huang?  :D

seriously, how old are your mama & grandma? :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2037 on: June 14, 2014, 09:18:25 AM »
Re: World Cup Soccer - Who Will Win?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2038 on: June 14, 2014, 05:12:54 PM »
OneMoreRep is a cock

tralaaa, tra la la la.

OneMoreRep is a cock, onemorerep is a cock.

Tra la la, Tra lalala.

OneMoreRep set up Halo.

OneMoreRep set up Shizzo

Tra la la, Tra lalalala.

Lets go to gimmick war, we going to gimmick war.

You will be dethroned from your power trip.

Ta ra

Ok? Are you ok?

Leave the attic for a few hours, talk to people that don't have to pretend to like you because you pay them by the hour.

Go do something constructive, make a friend, donate to the local shelter.

You want to call me a cock? Go ahead.

Call me any name you want if it helps you relieve stress and provides you with a form of therapy.

Maybe make a video in your underwear, I don't know...

Life can be beautiful if you start to live it. Being a recluse is like dying every day.

"1"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2039 on: June 15, 2014, 12:49:01 AM »
Re: Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics

If I had a gym I'd put an end to that pretty quickly... The gym is no place for women in skimpy clothing. Men in thongs 24/7 365

It's as if she shoves a plate on a huge cock..

Your wish is my command

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2040 on: June 15, 2014, 05:38:30 AM »
hey guys. Thanks for keeping this epic thread alive. I am very busy with work at the moment. I will return when I get more time in a couple of weeks.
Enjoy your summer.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2041 on: June 15, 2014, 06:58:24 AM »
Thanks for the update FF, I hope you made some good deals.
Don't forget to take some time off every now and then..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2042 on: June 16, 2014, 12:55:12 AM »
Re: 81 years Jim Arrington & me interview at Muscle Beach

2014-5-30

thanks for you all.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2043 on: June 16, 2014, 07:44:22 AM »
Re: One More Rep Appreciation Thread (No Homo)

Muscleheads as a group are a bit thick. I would rather have a beer with Goatboy, Junior, and others and have a laugh about Getbig. I have a trophy and a title that no one can take away. I don't need Blue Stars on Getbig to have status as a bodybuilder. I can continue to stir the moderators for being unfair. I used to campaign for Goodrum to get his blue stars. How people forget.

Booty deserves her Blue Stars!!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2044 on: June 16, 2014, 10:08:30 AM »
Fags drinking through a straw at the bar

Alex would attack if he heard you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2045 on: June 16, 2014, 12:47:27 PM »
Re: What is gayer. Bodybuilding or soccer?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2046 on: June 18, 2014, 01:30:46 AM »
Conclusion is, powerlifting gives you a fat ass  :P

I have never seen a natty look like this:

And there's a hot chick in the background....

Great everyday look but hard to maintain without a ton of lies.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2047 on: June 18, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »
One More Rep Appreciation Thread (No Homo)

The guy is doing a great job policing this place, and rightly so deserves acknowledgement, Timing Out trolls and gimmicks and stamping out racism and if you're a bully, it won't take long before he rips you a new hole (All homo).

The highlight of his CV are:

+ Timing Out Shizzo, IMHO this will go down as one of the best humanitarian achievements this board has ever experienced.

+ Annihilated Anabolic-halo for addressing Lobstah as if she was one of his Congolese illigal migrant sex-slaves.

+ Called out members on the truth behind Booty being responsible for deaths and whether Lee Priest defecated on her chest, so far they all failed to provide evidence.

The list goes on....

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2048 on: June 18, 2014, 04:32:40 AM »
You see, Eric, if your arms are not big in proportion to the rest of your upper body it means you don't know how to get your arms bigger. I didn't say I would get your arms over 20".

From your photo I doubt you have genuine 18 inch arms. I can put another half inch on them within a month no worries. An inch would depend on whether you are capable of listening

to someone else instead of doing the same old thing. From what you posted above it appears you already know everything so would ignore my advices.

no you cant you fat cu nt

your own experiment failed miserably just stfu

you fucking pedo cu nt
S

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #2049 on: June 18, 2014, 10:22:56 AM »
Vince is so creepy, he envisages a dark alleyway when his psychiatrist tells him to close his eyes and think of his comfort place
Vince is so creepy his idea of a strip club is a visit to the local birth hospital.
Vince is so creepy, Steve Irwin found traces of his semen in crocodiles.
Vince is so creepy, his pick line is "does anyone know you are here?"