Author Topic: McCain sucks!  (Read 2231 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
McCain sucks!
« on: May 28, 2013, 05:03:02 AM »
WTF was this asshole doing meeting w the Syrian Rebels this weekend? 

FUJM

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: McCain sucks!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:48 AM »
"I love the smell of Ensure in the morning!!!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 05:49:54 AM »
"I love the smell of Ensure in the morning!!!"

He has been salivating for wars since 2008 like crazy 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 05:52:42 AM »
WTF was this asshole doing meeting w the Syrian Rebels this weekend? 

FUJM

Trying to make peace and stop hostilities.....what the fuck are you doing with your life? ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 05:57:39 AM »

Trying to make peace and stop hostilities.....what the fuck are you doing with your life? ::)

Getting in shape for my races, got my GoRuck Challenge to train for, maybe do another show next year.

Don't F with me Vince -  :o  :o  :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 05:58:04 AM »
McCain: "goddamit I'm pissed, I wanted to start WWIII,.. I'll sure as hell make sure I insure...em..uh... where the fuck is my bottle of Ensure?...  .... where am I?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 06:01:13 AM »
McCain: "goddamit I'm pissed, I wanted to start WWIII,.. I'll sure as hell make sure I insure...em..uh... where the fuck is my bottle of Ensure?...  .... where am I?"

McCain has to be the most eager for conflict i have ever seen.  Iraqn, Syria, NK - this fucker wants us everywhere

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 06:20:07 AM »
Love it how the U.S. counts on people being dumber than hood rats.

Spend over 10yrs and billions of dollars fighting Islamic fundamentalists in Afghanistan and Iraq,

but then turn around and fund so called "revolutions" AKA regime toppling to Islamic fundamentalists and fund them with cash and advanced weapons.

Wait 5-10yrs from now while the Islamic fundamentalists gain power and control, then invade that whole area claiming international danger of (insert wtv bull they come up with then).

America is disgustingly sloppy. They don't give two shits any more. It's like a grade F movie a bunch of high school burnouts made for a school project being passed off by media as the greatest box office hit of the century.

Just fucking pathetic.

Russia is not playing American games any more, and China is not standing idle either.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 06:21:28 AM »
McCain has to be the most eager for conflict i have ever seen.  Iraqn, Syria, NK - this fucker wants us everywhere
True.

he pulled these style antics under Bush and no doubt got his way on shit and that's probably what he's doing now: "pay attention to me or I'll seek to effect policy and opinion directly"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 06:36:09 AM »
Love it how the U.S. counts on people being dumber than hood rats.

Spend over 10yrs and billions of dollars fighting Islamic fundamentalists in Afghanistan and Iraq,

but then turn around and fund so called "revolutions" AKA regime toppling to Islamic fundamentalists and fund them with cash and advanced weapons.

Wait 5-10yrs from now while the Islamic fundamentalists gain power and control, then invade that whole area claiming international danger of (insert wtv bull they come up with then).

America is disgustingly sloppy. They don't give two shits any more. It's like a grade F movie a bunch of high school burnouts made for a school project being passed off by media as the greatest box office hit of the century.

Just fucking pathetic.

Russia is not playing American games any more, and China is not standing idle either.

I'll say that what we have done has only served to build up radicals. You are right in what you said.  And yea, China is not standing idle, they have snagged a lot of our technology and they are going full on with it.

It's disgusting watching what's happing to America.  It isn't right.  The people just have to sit back and watch the politicians and corporations create this Hell Storm.  Our only answer appears to be, "oh, thank you, don't tase me bro"  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 07:11:11 AM »
Diplomat: Russia to arm Syria regime with anti-aircraft missiles to prevent foreign intervention
 http://www.haaretz.com ^ | 5/28 | The Associated Press, Gili Cohen and Reuters

Posted on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:48:49 AM by RummyChick

A top Russian diplomat confirmed that Moscow will provide Syria with state-of-the art air defense missiles to prevent foreign intervention in the country.

Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov wouldn't say whether Russia has shipped any of the long-range S-300 air defense missile systems, but added that Moscow isn't going to abandon the deal despite strong Western and Israeli criticism.

Ryabkov said the deal helps restrain some "hot heads" considering a military intervention in Syria.

Russia has been the key ally of Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime, protecting it from the United Nations sanctions and providing it with weapons despite the civil war there that has claimed over 70,000 lives.

Ryabkov's statement comes a day after European Union's decision to lift an arms embargo to Syrian opposition.

(Excerpt) Read more at haaretz.com ...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 07:24:19 AM »
Because arming the Syrian Gov with the latest Russian junk worked out so well the last time. Seriously, if the Israeli's figure out where its coming in they'll just smoke it before it gets set up..making things worse in the process.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 07:57:31 AM »
making things worse in the process.
and that's where this is fucking going, this is the kinda shit right now that does bring on WWIII. and no way it's all Assad's, Russia's and Iran's fault.  Don't tell me we didn't "itch" this shit on.

This didn't need to be started but it was, oh so methodically.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 08:17:35 AM »
 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 08:27:51 AM »

surprised?  the dude was 5 minutes from being president singing "bomb bomb bomb iran..."  lmao

Purge_WTF

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 09:05:30 AM »
One more reason to support an anti-interventionist foreign policy. McCain made the trip to boost his career and to spite Obama.

Here are some quotes from a member of the warm and fuzzy group McCain wants to arm:

How has Jabhat al-Nusra become so powerful?
The reason is the weakening of the other groups. Jabhat al-Nusra gets the advantage because of our ideology. We are not just rebels; we are doing something we believe in. We are not just fighting against tyranny; Bashar Assad is only part of our fight. The other groups are only a reaction to the regime, whereas we are fighting for a vision.

What is that vision?
We are fighting to apply what Allah said to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. We are fighting so people don’t look to other people but only to Allah. We don’t believe in complete freedom: it is restricted by Allah’s laws. Allah created us and he knows what is best for us.

What about Alawites?
Allah knows what will happen to them. There is a difference between the basic kuffar [infidels] and those who converted from Islam. If the latter, we must punish them. Alawites are included. Even Sunnis who want democracy are kuffar as are all Shia. It’s not about who is loyal and who isn’t to the regime; it’s about their religion. Sharia says there can be no punishment of the innocent and there must be punishment of the bad; that’s what we follow.