Author Topic: "OBL blew himself up with suicide belt after Navy SEAL shot him in the thigh"  (Read 711 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Osama Bin Laden 'blew himself up with suicide belt after Navy SEAL shot him in the thigh' claims terror leader's former bodyguard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332058/Osama-Bin-Laden-blew-suicide-belt-Navy-SEAL-shot-thigh-claims-terror-leaders-bodyguard.html#ixzz2Ubgp5OIb

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Osama Bin Laden was not 'shot dead by Navy SEALs but instead blew himself up with a suicide belt', it has been claimed.

The terror leader's former bodyguard, Nabeel Naeem Abdul Fattah, has claimed that the al-Qaida chief triggered his explosive belt when US soldiers broke into his compound, killed two of his guards, and shot him in the thigh.

He admitted he was not present at the time of Bin Laden’s death but instead has been told 'what had happened' from one of the terror leader's relatives.

US Special Forces (SEALs) raided Bin Laden's Abbotabad compound in Pakistan on May 2, 2011 and killed the leader as part of ‘Operation Geronimo'. 

Al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan. His bodyguard claims Bin Laden was not shot dead by Navy SEALs but instead blew himself up with a suicide belt

US Special Forces (SEALs) claimed victory in 'Operation Geronimo', after they raided Bin Laden's Abbotabad compound in Pakistan on May 2, 2011 and 'killed the leader'

Abdul Fattah account is being seen as the latest in a string of propaganda by Bin Laden's supporters.

Abdul Fattah told Gulf News he found the official story about the leader's burial at sea 'fishy' and accused US President Barack Obama of lying.

He said: 'Bin Laden’s body parts were cut into multiple pieces, which is similar to suicide attacks following the bombing, so as not to leave any clue to the US forces to identify him. '

Abdul Fattah said he had blown himself up to avoid capture and to 'keep his secrets' until death.

More...
 Theresa May cracks down on universities after claims that alleged Woolwich killers were radicalised at Greenwich University's Islamic Society
 Dutch comedy show sparks outrage after actors waving 'blood-soaked' knives make fun of soldier Lee Rigby's murder

Abdul Fattah claimed that Bin Laden had been wearing an explosive belt over the last ten years of his life. He was adamant he would not 'give himself up' to the Americans, he added.

There have been several accounts of the final hours of Bin Laden.

Just after midnight on the morning of May 2, 2011, 23 commandos and their interpreter attacked Bin Laden's compound. They shot and killed his two bodyguards, one of his sons and the wife of one bodyguard.

Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari looks on as U.S. President Barack Obama makes a statement to reporters at the White House in Washington. The bodyguard said he found the official story about the leader's burial at sea 'fishy' and accused US President Barack Obama of lying

The first three soldiers to reach the top floor of the house, where Bin Laden's bedroom was believed to be, were 'the point man', 'the shooter' whom magazine Esquire profiled, and the now-famous Matt Bissonnette, another Team 6 member, whose account was published in best-selling book No Easy Day, which was written under the pseudonym Mark Owen.

So far all three accounts are in agreement.

The Shooter told Esquire that what happened next was that Bin Laden peered through his bedroom door and the point man shot at and either missed or lightly wounded him, before tackling two women nearby.

The Shooter claims he then ran alone into the room where he found Bin Laden hiding behind one of his wives, perhaps using her as a human shield. Seeing a gun 'within reach' he shot the Islamist twice in the head.

Another account emerged in March, which claimed that the point man shot and gravely wounded Bin Laden.

CNN security analyst Peter Bergen reported that the point man then leapt on the two nearby women - to absorb any explosion in case they were wearing suicide vests.

Then two more SEALs went into Bin Laden's bedroom and, seeing he was mortally wounded, finished him off.

The account is similar to that given in No Easy Day, where Bissonnette says he was one of the first in the room, saw Bin Laden close to death, then finished him off as he lay on the floor.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2332058/Osama-Bin-Laden-blew-suicide-belt-Navy-SEAL-shot-thigh-claims-terror-leaders-bodyguard.html#ixzz2UbhiKAYj

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This guy has as much credibility as our government in my opinion.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i'll take the word of the seals over his bodyguard, ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Where are the photos  ? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

What did the SEALS say happened? ???  I think most of them died in a helicopter crash?

I know the one guy who appears shady wrote a book.  That's all we've heard from them right? ???

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What did the SEALS say happened? ???  I think most of them died in a helicopter crash?

I know the one guy who appears shady wrote a book.  That's all we've heard from them right? ???

The Shooter told Esquire that what happened next was that Bin Laden peered through his bedroom door and the point man shot at and either missed or lightly wounded him, before tackling two women nearby.

The Shooter claims he then ran alone into the room where he found Bin Laden hiding behind one of his wives, perhaps using her as a human shield. Seeing a gun 'within reach' he shot the Islamist twice in the head.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I doubt that fucker had the balls to blow himself up.  Cult leaders like him get other people to blow themselves up.  The motivation by his bodyguard is to rehabilitate obl image by giving him a glorious send off as opposed to the reality where he spent his last moments cowering behind one of his wives.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Hmmm, Okay... Wasn't aware

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This makes no sense.  Why wasn't anyone else injured if he blew himself up? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This makes no sense.  Why wasn't anyone else injured if he blew himself up? 

exactly and if this happened the building itself and the room he was in would show evidence of this

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I don't believe it. This was to make Bin laden look good to the masses. It makes it seem that the guy was on hair trigger, ready for anything....based on human nature thats bullshit. He was surprised at the raid, tried to use his weapon ad was smoked by precise fire from the SEALs. We really had nothing to gain by not saying he detonated a belt. Besides his family was in the room with him.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
We really had nothing to gain by not saying he detonated a belt.

while i think this whole story is BS, I disagree here.   Dying by his own hand via bomb is probably a 'greater' death than just getting capped while peeking out door or cowering on floor hiding behind his chicks.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
while i think this whole story is BS, I disagree here.   Dying by his own hand via bomb is probably a 'greater' death than just getting capped while peeking out door or cowering on floor hiding behind his chicks.

So? And So?

Doesn't change much of anyone's cuase or reality which ever way he died.

Next are we gonna here about how some one on the "inside" said to someone that that OBL really died n a drunk tank in Texas?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So? And So?

Doesn't change much of anyone's cuase or reality which ever way he died.

Next are we gonna here about how some one on the "inside" said to someone that that OBL really died n a drunk tank in Texas?

How dare you doubt the word of a guy whose job was to protect the world's biggest terrorist?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I don't believe it. This was to make Bin laden look good to the masses. It makes it seem that the guy was on hair trigger, ready for anything....based on human nature thats bullshit. He was surprised at the raid, tried to use his weapon ad was smoked by precise fire from the SEALs. We really had nothing to gain by not saying he detonated a belt. Besides his family was in the room with him.

Good point