Author Topic: the best physique a tall white guy can have (without a pump or flexing in pic)  (Read 17780 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Is this a natural physique...?

Griffith

• Getbig V
Is this a natural physique...?

Looks natural.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
super natural god given genetics

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
super natural god given genetics

Back in the day, Daddy Waddy was just magnificent. Most people at that height have an awkward and lanky appearance. Not this guy. With the face of a model along with that physique he was part of the genetic elite. Even gh15 said he had the best White man genetics he'd ever seen.

He could have been somebody.

(no homo)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Back in the day, Daddy Waddy was just magnificent. Most people at that height have an awkward and lanky appearance. Not this guy. With the face of a model along with that physique he was part of the genetic elite. Even gh15 said he had the best White man genetics he'd ever seen.

He could have been somebody.

(no homo)

That just sounds straight gay no matter how you put it

Just cause gh15 said it doesn't make it true

pellius

• Getbig V
That just sounds straight gay no matter how you put it

Just cause gh15 said it doesn't make it true

Of course what gh15 says doesn't make it true. So what. Despite one's personal feelings there is no doubt he is very knowledgeable regarding "advanced bodybuild" and plugged deeply into the cult.

And the fact you find my compliments of the Falcon as being gay, despite no sexual reference being made, says far more about you and seeing the gay in everything like so many repressed and open homosexuals do on this board, than it does me.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
What's your ethnicity, Marty

GERMANIC and WASP I bet  8)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Christ Falcon had a very good build. Why have you let it go Falcon? Do you have it in you to soar again?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Gayer than bumping a four year old thread about another dude.
Y

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Christ Falcon had a very good build. Why have you let it go Falcon? Do you have it in you to soar again?

same reason dorian yates and others let it go, at some time you just have to get on with your life and do other things

pellius

• Getbig V
same reason dorian yates and others let it go, at some time you just have to get on with your life and do other things

Why? It's not like exercising and staying in some type of shape holds you back in other areas in life. It's one thing to stop competing and scale back like Dorian who still looks great and then there's Marty Champions who is literally unrecognizable. Looks like a drunk version of UFC fighter, Roy Nelson.

It's not like he gave up training to pursue a PHD or work two jobs to save more money. He gave up training to sit on his fat ass and drink more beer.

Dave D

• Getbig V

It's not like he gave up training to pursue a PHD or work two jobs to save more money. He gave up training to sit on his fat ass and drink more beer.

You haven't been reading his theories on 100 rep sets and baked grass clippings.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
The keywords are: without a pump or flexing......

No drugs. All genetics.

pellius

• Getbig V

You haven't been reading his theories on 100 rep sets and baked grass clippings.

LOL. OK, you got me there.

It's not easy keeping up with him. He does have a very active mind. I'll give him that.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Of course what gh15 says doesn't make it true. So what. Despite one's personal feelings there is no doubt he is very knowledgeable regarding "advanced bodybuild" and plugged deeply into the cult.

And the fact you find my compliments of the Falcon as being gay, despite no sexual reference being made, says far more about you and seeing the gay in everything like so many repressed and open homosexuals do on this board, than it does me.

The fact you put "no homo" at the end just signals that you thought it sounded pretty gay yourself

It's only gay if you want it to be

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
The fact you put "no homo" at the end just signals that you thought it sounded pretty gay yourself

The guy looks like a skeleton dipped in Minwax. Not to mention he often goes months without posting (because he is homeless) and the fact that his views on the age of consent, differ from 99% of the U.S. population. Oh, and he was also a Jedi Elf to a con artist, who swindled people out of  enormous amounts of money. Keep looking over your shoulder, Pellius. Whether you like it or not, you were part of it.

It's like being in a gang. You may not be the leader, but you are still going down with everyone else.

pellius

• Getbig V

Actually, no. Getbig started the tradition of putting "no homo" because of people like you who see the gay in everything. Any props given to another man are seen by people like you as having homosexual overtones.

It is gay if you want it to be. And people like you always want it to be gay.

pellius

• Getbig V
The guy looks like a skeleton dipped in Minwax. Not to mention he often goes months without posting (because he is homeless) and the fact that his views on the age of consent, differ from 99% of the U.S. population. Oh, and he was also a Jedi Elf to a con artist, who swindled people out of  enormous amounts of money. Keep looking over your shoulder, Pellius. Whether you like it or not, you were part of it.

It's like being in a gang. You may not be the leader, but you are still going down with everyone else.

I'm homeless because I don't post consistently? Is JNN also homeless? Chaos? Bigmc? It really is hard to believe that others can have lives outside of GetBig. You need to be homeless to not have access to the internet? Obviously it's been decades since you opened a book but the library is full
of bums hogging the computer stinking up the place.

And now I'm was a dealer of Kigs and swindled people out of "enormous amounts of money"? Care to back up that claim? And I'm "going down" like everyone else. Who exactly has "gone down"? The whole kig fiasco is long gone. gh15 still has his board and his own cult within a cult.

You're still butt hurt because I posted your PM asking me to hook you up with AAS.

You're pathetic. You were voted off this board but can't stay away. You allow complete strangers to thrust their cocks in and out of your mouth and ejaculate their semen which you eagerly swallow.

Please just go away. It's something we all agreed upon.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
I'm homeless because I don't post consistently? Is JNN also homeless? Chaos? Bigmc? It really is hard to believe that others can have lives outside of GetBig. You need to be homeless to not have access to the internet? Obviously it's been decades since you opened a book but the library is full
of bums hogging the computer stinking up the place.

And now I'm was a dealer of Kigs and swindled people out of "enormous amounts of money"? Care to back up that claim? And I'm "going down" like everyone else. Who exactly has "gone down"? The whole kig fiasco is long gone. gh15 still has his board and his own cult within a cult.

You're still butt hurt because I posted your PM asking me to hook you up with AAS.

You're pathetic. You were voted off this board but can't stay away. You allow complete strangers to thrust their cocks in and out of your mouth and ejaculate their semen which you eagerly swallow.

Please just go away. It's something we all agreed upon.
Meltdown.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
made this pic last Saturday, and was lying with this guy in the swimmingpool at muscle beach up to 5 minutes before this Picture not flexed, not pumped, he´s from croatia.
Photo was taken in Hungary last Weekend at Balaton sea.....he´s 6 feet +

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
made this pic last Saturday, and was lying with this guy in the swimmingpool at muscle beach up to 5 minutes before this Picture not flexed, not pumped, he´s from croatia.
Photo was taken in Hungary last Weekend at Balaton sea.....
Nothing gay about this post. Obviously lost in translation.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
it was just Close to 40 degree + , and i was talking with him about his next competitions plans. He competed 2,5 year ago against a friend of mine in Praque. Won this Show one year later, and placed in some pro Shows in the finals in his first pro season, and he´s getting bigger and better.....

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
it was just Close to 40 degree + , and i was talking with him about his next competitions plans. He competed 2,5 year ago against a friend of mine in Praque. Won this Show one year later, and placed in some pro Shows in the finals in his first pro season, and he´s getting bigger and better.....
Meltdown. Also lost in translation.

Simple Simon

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
u guys photoshopped that pic
A