Author Topic: What's the ABSOLUTE Best Steroid to use with HGH  (Read 8402 times)

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
What's the ABSOLUTE Best Steroid to use with HGH
« on: May 29, 2013, 05:35:21 AM »
Starting a 6 month cycle of HG and wanting to see how that affects my tired old worn-out 47 yr old ASS. LOL

Haven't been on a cycle of anything since I was 30.  Had always been fit but let it slip in my 40's.  Never did do a lot of juice.  maybe just 4 cycles my entire life but got super strong and won several power lifting contests at a weight of 189.

Now I'm old and feel old and want to get lean and just look and feel better.  I'll be doing 3 i.u.'s a day of HGH and want to supplement that with a good Test.  So fellow getbig members.  Help an old man out and tell me what else I need to do in order to make this HGH really work the best it possibly can and any other advice or items that I should also take while using the HGH.

thanks for any advice.

Peace,
 ELVIS

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: What's the ABSOLUTE Best Steroid to use with HGH
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 05:42:55 AM »

Now I'm old and feel old and want to get lean and just look and feel better. 

On the subject

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 06:28:40 AM »
You could run a low dose of Test.  At your age i bet you could get a script for it easily and run 250mg of Test E every week.

I think every steroid goes well with GH, but in your case just use a small amount of Test.

Good luck!

8)

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 07:13:01 AM »
@ anabolichalo -  LOL,  That's pretty funny and the TRUTH too, haha

@Overload -  thanks buddy,  i do have a script for Test patches and test Gel of which I hat and don't hardly use. I'm pretty sure I can get that changed over to a shot but the practice that I go to only wanted to give me 1 shot of 250mg a month which is stupid and sucks because that's way too small a dose for a month long period.

I guess I'll do some checking around and try to find another Doctor who will just give me a script so I can do it At home myself.

Guess I'll run the 250 Test E a week along with my HGH.  I've never tried HGH but hope it's worth the money I'm spending.  At minimum it's an excuse to get off my lazy butt and workout everyday.  So I'm going to have results.  Plus I'm overhauling my diet so that will be pretty clean too and will help with the results.

I'll keep everyone posted on the results.  Now just have to wait on my order of Test E 250mgs to arrive, LOL.

Any other advice guys????

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 10:41:52 PM »
the best steroid to run with anything is tren.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 03:05:40 AM »
@ anabolichalo -  LOL,  That's pretty funny and the TRUTH too, haha

@Overload -  thanks buddy,  i do have a script for Test patches and test Gel of which I hat and don't hardly use. I'm pretty sure I can get that changed over to a shot but the practice that I go to only wanted to give me 1 shot of 250mg a month which is stupid and sucks because that's way too small a dose for a month long period.

I guess I'll do some checking around and try to find another Doctor who will just give me a script so I can do it At home myself.

Guess I'll run the 250 Test E a week along with my HGH.  I've never tried HGH but hope it's worth the money I'm spending.  At minimum it's an excuse to get off my lazy butt and workout everyday.  So I'm going to have results.  Plus I'm overhauling my diet so that will be pretty clean too and will help with the results.

I'll keep everyone posted on the results.  Now just have to wait on my order of Test E 250mgs to arrive, LOL.

Any other advice guys????

You would be surprised what just one shot of Test depot a month will do,you may not put on alot of size but it will raise your natural Test level wich will give you more energy and a better overall sense of well being. I know a older guy in his 50's who had a natural Test level of 74ng and after just 1 shot of test depot over a few months his level was up in the mid 500's. like overload said any steroid will go good with HGH but the best most common choice would be just a shot of Test depot every week.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 06:27:05 AM »
Oddly enough, the majority of Doctors i've spoken to about TRT say that 200mg every 14-20 days is the normal starting point.  Once they see you aren't responding to that they should bump it up in frequency.

8)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
I would say test.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 09:38:42 AM »
If picky only one then test e would be it, but if asking what would give you the best bang for the buck while using small amounts it would be 375mg test e a week with 75mg tren ace eod which is around 225mg a week . Add some letro and the gains are golden

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 11:53:38 AM »
You could run a low dose of Test.  At your age i bet you could get a script for it easily and run 250mg of Test E every week.

I think every steroid goes well with GH, but in your case just use a small amount of Test.

Good luck!

8)

I agree with this 100 percent...use a low dose of test..make sure to keep an eye on your prostate though