Author Topic: Peter Palpin aka Peter Paul of the Barbarian Brothers  (Read 41478 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
all i see is a passive aggressive asshole showing off his muscles to impress weak minded, out of shape gullible people because he failed at life, it's perfectly conscious and planned provocative agression covered in a bullshit self proclaimed wise humble appearance. Taking pleasure in disturbing and annoying them without them being able to do shit against it. There s a big difference between people who cant control themselves, and people who control themselves and agress others with sticks. He s probably sane enough to avoid the people who would punch him in the face or shoot him in the ass. Funny isnt it. Just preying on students, targeting out of shape people in the streets who he knows wouldnt do anything after he harassed them...what a loser.  Again, i worked 12 weeks in a mental institution and i can assure you this clown is perfectly sane, it's all an act, and a despicable one at that. Still wondering how they survive and support themselves; obviously someone has to earn money for the whole pathetic, despicable circus to go on. Lol at the girls calling him an artist. He produces nothing useful to anyone.

chess315

This type of behavior is seen a lot in ex prowrestlers, fitness model types that are kinda known for being cartoon type sex symbols many of the old pro wrestlers actually think they are the charcters they portray at times.

m8

• Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
all i see is a passive aggressive asshole showing off his muscles to impress weak minded, out of shape gullible people because he failed at life, it's perfectly conscious and planned provocative agression covered in a bullshit self proclaimed wise humble appearance. Taking pleasure in disturbing and annoying them without them being able to do shit against it. There s a big difference between people who cant control themselves, and people who control themselves and agress others with sticks. He s probably sane enough to avoid the people who would punch him in the face or shoot him in the ass. Funny isnt it. Just preying on students, targeting out of shape people in the streets who he knows wouldnt do anything after he harassed them...what a loser.  Again, i worked 12 weeks in a mental institution and i can assure you this clown is perfectly sane, it's all an act, and a despicable one at that. Still wondering how they survive and support themselves; obviously someone has to earn money for the whole pathetic, despicable circus to go on. Lol at the girls calling him an artist. He produces nothing useful to anyone.

Peter Palpins dance made me quit drinking :D
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Peter Palpins dance made me quit wearing belly shirts :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Any new word on Peter’s descent into mental oblivion?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I don't think he likes Trump -

https://twitter.com/the1realgodandp?lang=en .

And 7:35 - 11:40 or so is Madonna Barbarian -

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Any new word on Peter’s descent into mental oblivion?

Yes he’s now Suporting & Voting for the Democraps     ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Yes he’s now Suporting & Voting for the Democraps     ;D

Oh, no. And these two were my first muscle “heroes”.

What a disappointment. Insane AND lib. Guess they’re one and the same, though.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

LOL the more sane brother wanted to get out of the way ASAP as soon as the dancing started.  ;D

"So tired of that shit! Crazy antics of Peace!"
Q

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Goodmorrow I AM FALLSVIEW

Here is the question to ask:

1. How is he funded? I'm finding it hard to believe he's getting residuals from DC Cab.

Not Personal Training. No way a woman is going to let that man train her.

Still doing steroids so he has money for that and a new truck along with iphone, camera's and remodeling an old farm house

Has a hot girlfriend...so....is she sticking around for money? drugs? Or is she bat shit crazy too?  

Makes his own clothes and looks like Nanook The Eskimo. So he walks into a bank looking like that? Car loan? How do you take someone like that seriously?

Something else is going on that he is just drifting carelessly through life.

Parrents dead...maybe left him and his brother money?

Selling drugs?

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I don't think he likes Trump -

https://twitter.com/the1realgodandp?lang=en .

And 7:35 - 11:40 or so is Madonna Barbarian -

I'm sure his 66 followers are impressed

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm sure his 66 followers are impressed
                                   who in their right mind could watch this in it's entirety..
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Goodmorrow I AM FALLSVIEW

Here is the question to ask:

1. How is he funded? I'm finding it hard to believe he's getting residuals from DC Cab.

Not Personal Training. No way a woman is going to let that man train her.

Still doing steroids so he has money for that and a new truck along with iphone, camera's and remodeling an old farm house

Has a hot girlfriend...so....is she sticking around for money? drugs? Or is she bat shit crazy too?  

Makes his own clothes and looks like Nanook The Eskimo. So he walks into a bank looking like that? Car loan? How do you take someone like that seriously?

Something else is going on that he is just drifting carelessly through life.

Parrents dead...maybe left him and his brother money?

Selling drugs?

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?  

Are you saying the Barbarian Brother's movies aren't still pulling in millions of viewers?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
....he won't recover

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Anyone who doesn't confirm is labeled insane. In Los Angeles, there are people that literally sit in their car 6 hours a day...pay 10 times the cost of living and don't even have a job that requires them to be in la. They get out of their 6 hours in the metal coffin we call a car, and run to the nearest digital device to start tapping away at it, like a little addicted mouse.

They are miserable..they scream in their car at other drivers also trapped in their car 6 hours a day. Tbey just sit there in line, waiting for nothing and paying way too much for that nothing.

But this is not considered insane, because everyone does it.

Dancing, singing, and acting "crazy"...is probably healthier mentally than the ridiculous, mechanical, empty existence the robots live.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Yikes

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
                                   who in their right mind could watch this in it's entirety..
It is perfect for late night LISS cardio sessions.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Oh, no. And these two were my first muscle “heroes”.

What a disappointment. Insane AND lib. Guess they’re one and the same, though.
Mine as well! (Back in the day .. bought this “ classic” and watched some of the other “ films “ they starred in) ... remember they were strong as fuck .. sad to see them now 😔

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
What's the deal with the name "sweeter peter palpin"?

He is called Peter Paul, why the Palpin? And why sweeter? Does he think he is sweeter than his brother?
Q

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What's the deal with the name "sweeter peter palpin"?

He is called Peter Paul, why the Palpin? And why sweeter? Does he think he is sweeter than his brother?
let’s just remember them the way they used to be! ( jacked ... and funny af) ..the whole flannel and timberlands...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
let’s just remember them the way they used to be! ( jacked ... and funny af) ..the whole flannel and timberlands...

Which one of them is the now crazy and "sweeter" one?

Left one?
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They both look like they are still in great shape and physically (not mentally) healthy.  They are much better off than most ex bodybuilders that are completely broken down.  Either brother can still pull prime pussy with their looks.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
This idiot must have money otherwise he'd be on the streets like that fatass canklized with diabeeeeetus bitch in Hawaii.  This buttpuppet is a barely ambulatory poster 'tard for why drugs should be illegal and the death penalty for dealing them is long overdue.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Which one of them is the now crazy and "sweeter" one?

Left one?
I’m not sure my friend... (they are Twins lol)