Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 07:57:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Onemorerep enforcing Sharia LAW here at GETBIG.  (Read 6694 times)
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« on: May 29, 2013, 05:23:54 PM »

Fuckwits like Onemorerep will be the death of GETBIG.  What used to be a cool place to hang out has become just a micrcosm of the F@ggotry Liberal Society decent people everywhere are forced to endure.

What was it the political commentator William F. Buckley, Jr said:
“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”

And yes, the Muslims promoting Halal meat, therefore denying animals the best welfare possible are DIRTY FUCKING MUSLIMS!

Report to moderator   Logged

V
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 05:26:16 PM »

Usually meltdowns occur AFTER the first post in a thread. Not often are they the very first post.

E-Kul setting the bar higher than ever.

Next time the meltdown will be right in the thread title.
monstermunch
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 05:29:19 PM »

Haha so much hate, do you hate the muzzies more than the abo's?
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »

Usually meltdowns occur AFTER the first post in a thread. Not often are they the very first post.

E-Kul setting the bar higher than ever.

Next time the meltdown will be right in the thread title.
WELL, I would have liked to post in the thread I started, but onemorerep is on his usual power trip deleting, moving and shutting threads down.  In his mind, the feelings of the Islamic community for outweigh the inhumane treatment of animals by practising Muslims.

V
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »

tolerate, dont hate.

its not like other religions kill animals more humanly,lol.

a kill is a kill.

So if one of your close relatives wanted to be euthanised, you wouldn't care if it was by quick injection or 2 days of torture?
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 05:32:26 PM »

E-Kul, before you talk shit, know that Onemorerep did not delete your thread. It's time people start getting facts straight before they make claims. I'll start. Sorry CalvinH for accusing you of deleting my thread. It was just an horrible thread merger  Wink Wink
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 05:32:34 PM »

WELL, I would have liked to post in the thread I started, but onemorerep is on his usual power trip deleting, moving and shutting threads down.  In his mind, the feelings of the Islamic community for outweigh the inhumane treatment of animals by practising Muslims.

Fair enough.

Continue on.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 05:33:09 PM »

E-Kul, before you talk shit, know that Onemorerep did not delete your thread. It's time people start getting facts straight before they make claims. I'll start. Sorry CalvinH for accusing you of deleting my thread. It was just an horrible thread merger   
monstermunch
Getbig IV

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 05:33:40 PM »

WELL, I would have liked to post in the thread I started, but onemorerep is on his usual power trip deleting, moving and shutting threads down.  In his mind, the feelings of the Islamic community for outweigh the inhumane treatment of animals by practising Muslims.

A Jew finds your Muslim rants a bit much, funny that  Grin
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »

Haha so much hate, do you hate the muzzies more than the abo's?
I hate ISLAM.  I hate NAZISM also.  I don't hate aborigines.  Let's just assume that ISLAM is as potentially dangerous as NAZISM, how do you think NAZISM got such leverage, it was by minimising and hiding it's real agenda and getting the average person to support it and shutting down any dissenters.  If another fascist regime rises up like NAZISM, which ISLAM certainly has the potential to do.  I for one want to be the first to say "I fucking warned you dickheads".  Years after the holocaust when they asked the ordinary German why they didn't stop the NAZIS, they said "We didn't take them  seriously, we didn't think they were capable of doing what they did"

V
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »

E-Kul, before you talk shit, know that Onemorerep did not delete your thread. It's time people start getting facts straight before they make claims. I'll start. Sorry CalvinH for accusing you of deleting my thread. It was just an horrible thread merger   
I know, but he blocked me from it.

V
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 05:35:56 PM »

I know, but he blocked me from it.
Huh Blocked you?
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 05:37:02 PM »

tolerate, dont hate.

its not like other religions kill animals more humanly,lol.

a kill is a kill.

Western Countries kill animals more humanely, it has nothing to do with religion.  What the fuck has religion got to do with slaughtering livestock.  The only consideration should be the welfare of the animal.  Slitting the animals throat and letting it die a slow painful death is inhumane.  Stunning the animal with a bolt and killing it instantly is considered worlds best practise and the most humane method we know of to date.

V
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 05:37:44 PM »

I don't understand this... Threads dont get moved or deleted when they're talking shit about Christians or Jews or catholics.... But someone starts a thread about Muslims and suddenly the.resident muhammed Fags get all in a tizzy and start whining to the mods? Jesus Christ they're a sensitive bunch... First to rip everyone else's religion but don't talk shit about theirs or they'll cry to whoever will listen and demand it be stopped....

Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 05:39:15 PM »

Western Countries kill animals more humanely, it has nothing to do with religion.  What the fuck has religion got to do with slaughtering livestock.  The only consideration should be the welfare of the animal.  Slitting the animals throat and letting it die a slow painful death is inhumane.  Stunning the animal with a bolt and killing it instantly is considered worlds best practise and the most humane method we know of to date.
Really? We kill animals for food. Lions chew them bitches alive. Animals lower on the food chain have no say on how they die. The death itself is cruelty. Life is cruelty.
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 05:39:47 PM »

Oh, and Islam is a.scourge on this earth and needs to be eradicated.
monstermunch
Getbig IV

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 05:40:33 PM »

I hate ISLAM.  I hate NAZISM also.  I don't hate aborigines.  Let's just assume that ISLAM is as potentially dangerous as NAZISM, how do you think NAZISM got such leverage, it was by minimising and hiding it's real agenda and getting the average person to support it and shutting down any dissenters.  If another fascist regime rises up like NAZISM, which ISLAM certainly has the potential to do.  I for one want to be the first to say "I fucking warned you dickheads".  Years after the holocaust when they asked the ordinary German why they didn't stop the NAZIS, they said "We didn't take them  seriously, we didn't think they were capable of doing what they did"

Interesting assumptions, not sure if serious?
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 05:40:47 PM »

E-kul is so gay.

Humans have slit throats of livestock for centuries.

Fucking retard.
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »

tolerate, dont hate.
Lips sealed

* Tolerance Sir Karl Raimund Popper.jpg (364.46 KB, 1158x720 - viewed 324 times.)

V
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »

Oh, and Islam is a.scourge on this earth and needs to be eradicated.
You make us look bad.
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 05:41:53 PM »

I'm taking OMR's side.....anything that fucks with spastic E-Kul is okay by me.
monstermunch
Getbig IV

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 05:42:26 PM »

Up until 2005 fox hunting was legal in the UK, a sport where you go around with savage dogs chasing down foxes, who get ripped to shreds.

Pretty humane.
Radical Plato
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 05:44:53 PM »

Interesting assumptions, not sure if serious?
VERY SERIOUS, The only thing ISLAM is missing is a powerful charismatic leader, outside of that they have made their intentions clear.  They don't want to assimilate, they want to dominate.  They want to take over and force everyone to adopt to their values and principals.  They don't hide this fact.  it is all a matter of how seriously we take them, like I said the Germans never took NAZISM seriously, they learned the hard way.

V
mr.turbo
Getbig IV

Team Freedom

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 05:45:25 PM »

yes yes the absolute power has corrupted one more rep absolutely....

"
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 05:45:35 PM »

We are all the flip side of a coin. Would an American be talking shit if he were born in Iraq? Would a muslim feel the same if he were born in Idaho? It is time to think people! We are products of our environment. nobody will ever win this type of arguement.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!