Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 11:15:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Onemorerep enforcing Sharia LAW here at GETBIG.  (Read 5443 times)
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 05:46:11 PM »

E-kul is so gay.

Humans have slit throats of livestock for centuries.

Fucking rated.
Yeah, they also practised incest for ever as well (particularly your bloodline), doesn't make it right.
Report to moderator   Logged

V
monstermunch
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »

Lets get down to brass tacks here, Achmed is fucking your daughter, isn't he?
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 05:50:49 PM »

Between onemorerep and a_ahmed, GETBIG is losing it's way.  personally, I preferred GETBIG when it wasn't flooded with Muslim propaganda.  If you want to get rid if the anti-jihadists, simply get rid of the Muslim propaganda.  Surely decent people aren't expected to sit by while they promote paedophilia, terrorism, female oppression, halal and genital mutilation, not to mention the hundred other perversions they stand for.

I seriously considered ringing the authorities after reading a-ahmeds open support of paedophilia.  The fact GETBIG openly allows people to encourage what is criminal behaviour in the West by promoting paedophilia is a shameful act.  I am sure the authorities would be glad to know GETBIG doesn't dissuade paedophiles like a_ahmed.. 

V
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2013, 05:51:06 PM »

Ron ERASED your thread, not me.

If you have a problem with someone, take it up with Ron directly.

Oh and regarding this:

Fuckwits like Onemorerep will be the death of GETBIG.  What used to be a cool place to hang out has become just a micrcosm of the F@ggotry Liberal Society decent people everywhere are forced to endure.

Really? If you want to make an enemy out of me, that is fine, we can play that game.

I allowed your thread to stand and simply asked that you edit your comments as to not insult EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM in existence, but here you are calling me a fuckwit after you just sent me a novel-long private message explaining yourself, really???

"1"

P.S. There is also NO WAY of blocking a member from posting within any thread.
Shizzo
Getbig V

Last of the Mohicans.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 05:54:38 PM »

E-Kul, just apologise already. You falsly accused One of deleting your thread. You also are guilty of bashing ALL muslims together. You are smarter then that.
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »

Why wasn't the thread moved to religious debates?
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 05:55:52 PM »

Ron ERASED your thread, not me.

If you have a problem with someone, take it up with Ron directly.

Oh and regarding this:

Really? If you want to make an enemy out of me, that is fine, we can play that game.

I allowed your thread to stand and simply asked that you edit your comments as to not insults EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM in existence, but here you are calling me a fuckwit after you just sent me a novel-long private message explaining yourself, really???

"1"
The PM was supposed to be a post in my thread.  But it was blocked.  So I sent it to you as a PM.  And yes, I think you are a fuckwit, does your f@ggotry liberal mindset object to that.

V
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 05:56:47 PM »

Yeah, they also practised incest for ever as well (particularly your bloodline), doesn't make it right.

You can't be serious. How else are you suppose to kill an animal?

Sharp knife, experienced slaughterer, and the job is done within seconds.

The animal bleeds out quickly and looses consciousness.

You are a disturbed man.

Australia doesn't have a serious immigrant problem like some places in Europe. I don't know what you're melting down about, but it's pure fantasy shit that doesn't hit home for you at all.

Why don't you go find yourself a nice looking lebo chick and maybe your flaky spastic coward skeleton would ease up a bit once you bust a nut in her vag and realize these so called "muzzie devils" are nothing but flesh n bones like you.

People like you are pathetic, you make up shit as you go along.

Pure blind hate with no serious unbiased research done on your part.

E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 05:57:19 PM »

E-Kul, just apologise already. You falsly accused One of deleting your thread. You also are guilty of bashing ALL muslims together. You are smarter then that.
onemorerep is behind it.  That f@ggot can go fuck himself!

V
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 05:57:42 PM »

The PM was supposed to be a post in my thread.  But it was blocked.  So I sent it to you as a PM.

No moderator can block any member from making a post within any thread, try to understand that.

Also, Ron erased your thread.

And yes, I think you are a fuckwit, does your f@ggotry liberal mindset object to that.

Have it your way...

"1"
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2013, 05:59:16 PM »

EKul
making powerful
enemies today
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2013, 05:59:36 PM »

You can't be serious. How else are you suppose to kill an animal?

Sharp knife, experienced slaughterer, and the job is done within seconds.

The animal bleeds out quickly and looses consciousness.

You are a disturbed man.

Australia doesn't have a serious immigrant problem like some places in Europe. I don't know what you're melting down about, but it's pure fantasy shit that doesn't hit home for you at all.

Why don't you go find yourself a nice looking lebo chick and maybe your flaky spastic coward skeleton would ease up a bit once you bust a nut in her vag and realize these so called "muzzie devils" are nothing but flesh n bones like you.

People like are pathetic, you make up shit as you go along.

Pure blind hate with no serious unbiased research done on your part.
What do you mean 'How else do you kill an animal", worlds best practise dictates you use a bolt through the brain killing the animal instantly, halal slaughter can see an animal take up to three minutes to die, in agony and completely conscious.  There are many studies highlighting the suffering Halal inflicts as opposed to using stun guns.  Any other reasoning is just Muslim propaganda.

V
Shizzo
Getbig V

Last of the Mohicans.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2013, 06:01:35 PM »

One, please hold it for a second. E-kul, get it through your thick head, that everything doesn't revolve around your views on life. One is about as unbiased as a person can be on here. Sometimes you go too far.

Let everyone cool down, and relax. Stop the bullshit.
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2013, 06:01:59 PM »

Was Ron aware of the thread or did one of his staff make him aware of it?
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2013, 06:02:05 PM »

EKul
making powerful
enemies today

I love all these tough guys that come out of the blue handing out insults left and right and don't have the self-control to speak to others like a decent person.

I didn't erase his thread. I can't block any member from making a post. Yet, he comes after me with petty insults.

"1"
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2013, 06:02:53 PM »

Pat Condell would post here, but he is afraid of progressive liberal f@ggots censoring him.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz267A6jhbw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz267A6jhbw</a>

V
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2013, 06:03:02 PM »

What do you mean 'How else do you kill an animal", worlds best practise dictate you use a bolt through the brain killing the animal instantly, halal slaughter can see an animal take up to three minutes to die, in agony and completely conscious.  There are many studies highlighting the suffering Halal inflicts as opposed to using stun guns.  Any other reasoning is just Muslim propaganda.

ahahahahha, modern domesticated liberal panzy ass shit.

The only reason for a bolt is to speed up production time.

Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2013, 06:03:24 PM »

LOl how ironic that these loser are accusing Muslims of being complainers when they are complaining and whining like little bitches in this thread, lmao.

Listen fuck head you know your thread was Muslim hate, who the fuck do you think we are, grade 3s? we are stupid, we were born yesterday. Playing dumb and acting like you had a valid point in that thread is what gets to me, trying to be clever when it is all hatred with you.

Well well OMR is taking out the trash and the gimmicks, trolls and fanatics like Ekul are butt hurt, you guys can dish it but can't take it?

This place may lose 10 people for this but it will gain 100 in return, do you guys have any idea how many people would love to post on getbig but won't because of gimmicks fanatics and bullies, trust me I hang out at shows and this place is feared, no one wants to come here because of the negativity. So OMR cleaning up will dam straight bring up the numbers.

Carry on OMR, the old timers here salute you.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2013, 06:04:21 PM »

Was Ron aware of the thread or did one of his staff make him aware of it?

Ron was made aware of it by the various messages he got from members regarding the thread. I could have erased it myself, without letting it even get off the ground, but instead I played diplomatic and allowed it to stand.

Ron realized it was becoming a problem and erased it himself.

Somehow, E-Kul finds it ok to lash out at me like a rabid pitbull. Calling me a fuckwit and a homo and all sorts of other nonsense.

I LOVE these tough guys...

"1"
mr.turbo
Getbig IV

Team Freedom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2013, 06:05:43 PM »

ekul ideological champion and spiritual leader of the neo-christian crusades taking over the internet one thread at a time!

"
Shizzo
Getbig V

Last of the Mohicans.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2013, 06:06:54 PM »

I'm officially sick to my stomach. Forgive me if I grow attatched to posters over the years. I can easily see when shit crosses the line. i DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYONE BANNED. Lets work this out.
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2013, 06:09:18 PM »

I love all these tough guys that come out of the blue handing out insults left and right and don't have the self-control to speak to others like a decent person.

I didn't erase his thread. I can't block any member from making a post. Yet, he comes after me with petty insults.

"1"
Stop pretending your so innocent.  You were the very first to respond to my halal thread, you made a point of condemning my anti-jihadists comment.  Muslims refer to us infidels, us kafirs as the scum of the Earth, their precious Koran calls to " slay them wherever ye find them", they take to our streets threatening to behead us, and you take an exception to them being called a dirty Muslim.  You are everyhting that is wrong with modern day society.

And I take Animal welfare pretty seriously, and the fact you ignored that was the issue and focused on me labelling those who support it us dirty, clearly shows your attitude to those who oppose the intolerance that is Islam.  When are you liberal f@ggots going to realise that we don't hate Muslims, we despise their values and belief systems.  it's as simple as that, their values were every thing I was taught to despise growing up.  And I refuse to apologise to stand up for the values Westerners are taught to abide by, especially when they are so clearly superior in creating a harmonious integrated society.

V
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »

LOl how ironic that these loser are accusing Muslims of being complainers when they are complaining and whining like little bitches in this thread, lmao.

Listen fuck head you know your thread was Muslim hate, who the fuck do you think we are, grade 3s? we are stupid, we were born yesterday. Playing dumb and acting like you had a valid point in that thread is what gets to me, trying to be clever when it is all hatred with you.

Well well OMR is taking out the trash and the gimmicks, trolls and fanatics like Ekul are butt hurt, you guys can dish it but can't take it?

This place may lose 10 people for this but it will gain 100 in return, do you guys have any idea how many people would love to post on getbig but won't because of gimmicks fanatics and bullies, trust me I hang out at shows and this place is feared, no one wants to come here because of the negativity. So OMR cleaning up will dam straight bring up the numbers.

Carry on OMR, the old timers here salute you.

could you
possibly kiss
any more
ass
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2013, 06:12:25 PM »

Ron was made aware of it by the various messages he got from members regarding the thread. I could have erased it myself, without letting it even get off the ground, but instead I played diplomatic and allowed it to stand.

Ron realized it was becoming a problem and erased it himself.

Somehow, E-Kul finds it ok to lash out at me like a rabid pitbull. Calling me a fuckwit and a homo and all sorts of other nonsense.

I LOVE these tough guys...

"1"

So what you are saying is that there are rats amongst us.

Can you PLEASE tell Ron to get an "ignore" function. This way E-Kul can rant and others can't complain.

People like to complain and rat just to complain and rat. Let's put a stop to this and get an ignore function. It would probably increase membership as well because people would join up just to put E-Kul on ignore.

It's a win win.
Shizzo
Getbig V

Last of the Mohicans.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2013, 06:12:39 PM »

Stop pretending your so innocent.  You were the very first to respond to my halal thread, you made a point of condemning my anti-jihadists comment.  Muslims refer to us infidels, us kafirs as the scum of the Earth, their precious Koran calls to " slay them wherever ye find them", they take to our streets threatening to behead us, and you take an exception to them being called a dirty Muslim.  You are everyhting that is wrong with modern day society.

And I take Animal welfare pretty seriously, and the fact you ignored that was the issue and focused on me labelling those who support it us dirty, clearly shows your attitude to those who oppose the intolerance that is Islam.  When are you liberal f@ggots going to realise that we don't hate Muslims, we despise their values and belief systems.  it's as simple as that, their values were every thing I was taught to despise growing up.  And I refuse to apologise to stand up for the values Westerners are taught to abide by, especially when they are so clearly superior in creating a harmonious integrated society.
E-kul, please read my pm. There is a distinction between freedom of speech, and idiocy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!