Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 10:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Onemorerep enforcing Sharia LAW here at GETBIG.  (Read 6097 times)
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2013, 06:12:47 PM »

Stop pretending your so innocent.  You were the very first to respond to my halal thread, you made a point of condemning my anti-jihadists comment.  Muslims refer to us infidels, us kafirs as the scum of the Earth, their precious Koran calls to " slay them wherever ye find them", they take to our streets threatening to behead us, and you take an exception to them being called a dirty Muslim.  You are everyhting that is wrong with modern day society.

And I take Animal welfare pretty seriously, and the fact you ignored that was the issue and focused on me labelling those who support it us dirty, clearly shows your attitude to those who oppose the intolerance that is Islam.  When are you liberal f@ggots going to realise that we don't hate Muslims, we despise their values and belief systems.  it's as simple as that, their values were every thing I was taught to despise growing up.

Why do you keep insulting me with these petty insults? Have I resorted to such tactics towards you?

Like I said before, RON ERASED YOUR THREAD AFTER MEMBERS DIRECTLY REACHED OUT TO HIM. I didn't touch it or block anyone from posting in it (as no moderator can block a member from posting in a thread).

Last time I say this to you, cut it out with the insults and speak like a civilized human being.

"1"
Report to moderator   Logged
AR.2007
Getbig II

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2013, 06:13:55 PM »

Stop pretending your so innocent.  You were the very first to respond to my halal thread, you made a point of condemning my anti-jihadists comment. Muslims refer to us infidels, us kafirs as the scum of the Earth, their precious Koran calls to " slay them wherever ye find them", they take to our streets threatening to behead us, and you take an exception to them being called a dirty Muslim.  You are everyhting that is wrong with modern day society.

And I take Animal welfare pretty seriously, and the fact you ignored that was the issue and focused on me labelling those who support it us dirty, clearly shows your attitude to those who oppose the intolerance that is Islam.  When are you liberal f@ggots going to realise that we don't hate Muslims, we despise their values and belief systems.  it's as simple as that, their values were every thing I was taught to despise growing up.  And I refuse to apologise to stand up for the values Westerners are taught to abide by, especially when they are so clearly superior in creating a harmonious integrated society.

QUIT LYING! you fool! you  have NO IDEA WHAT ISLAM IS. you just a foolish ignorant and arrogant fool.
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2013, 06:14:13 PM »

Why do you keep insulting me with these petty insults? Have I resorted to such tactics towards you?

Like I said before, RON ERASED YOUR THREAD AFTER MEMBERS DIRECTLY REACHED OUT TO HIM. I didn't touch it or block anyone from posting in it (as no moderator can block a member from posting in a thread).

Last time I say this to you, cut it out with the insults and speak like a civilized human being.

"1"

Believe it or not it's not always about you.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »

The minute you use F@ggot, you lose E-kul.
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2013, 06:15:24 PM »

sharia law will soon be the law of the land here in us allah willing.

TEAM Nasser
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2013, 06:15:48 PM »

Stop trying to egg shit on. Onemorerep is a fair mod.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2013, 06:16:18 PM »

I will kill you myself.
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2013, 06:16:26 PM »

Come again...

The PM was supposed to be a post in my thread.  But it was blocked.  So I sent it to you as a PM.  And yes, I think you are a fuckwit, does your f@ggotry liberal mindset object to that.

Fuckwits like Onemorerep will be the death of GETBIG.  What used to be a cool place to hang out has become just a micrcosm of the F@ggotry Liberal Society decent people everywhere are forced to endure.

?

"1"
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2013, 06:16:28 PM »

Id bite
your ass
AR.2007
Getbig II

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2013, 06:16:39 PM »

The PM was supposed to be a post in my thread.  But it was blocked.  So I sent it to you as a PM.  And yes, I think you are a fuckwit, does your f@ggotry liberal mindset object to that.

onemorerep is behind it.  That f@ggot can go fuck himself!

^ this is how E-kul responds. this guy isn't right in the head. he isn't able to have a civil conversation

he has NO IDEA ABOUT ISLAM. he has never read the Quran. everything which spews out of his mouth is PURE TRASH. all he does is LIE LIE LIE!!! he hasn't told the truth ONCE.
AR.2007
Getbig II

« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2013, 06:17:16 PM »

are you really a Muslim or are you just a Gimmick made to cause trouble? hmmm....?
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2013, 06:19:07 PM »

could you
possibly kiss
any more
ass
I don't kiss ass fuck head, OMR was my boy before mod and after but it has nothing to do with it anyway. Hatred here will lead to less people and as much as entertainment it is for some, not so nice for the ones being attacked all the time.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2013, 06:19:37 PM »

are you really a Muslim or are you just a Gimmick made to cause trouble? hmmm....?
This should be the end of the thread. Thank you my friend.
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2013, 06:20:41 PM »

LOl how ironic that these loser are accusing Muslims of being complainers when they are complaining and whining like little bitches in this thread, lmao.

Listen fuck head you know your thread was Muslim hate, who the fuck do you think we are, grade 3s? we are stupid, we were born yesterday. Playing dumb and acting like you had a valid point in that thread is what gets to me, trying to be clever when it is all hatred with you.

Well well OMR is taking out the trash and the gimmicks, trolls and fanatics like Ekul are butt hurt, you guys can dish it but can't take it?

This place may lose 10 people for this but it will gain 100 in return, do you guys have any idea how many people would love to post on getbig but won't because of gimmicks fanatics and bullies, trust me I hang out at shows and this place is feared, no one wants to come here because of the negativity. So OMR cleaning up will dam straight bring up the numbers.

Carry on OMR, the old timers here salute you.
Oh Brother, What you see as HATE is what I see as standing up to HATE.  The very reason I believe as I do because I see ISLAM as a HATE filled ideology.  This is your problem, and the problem with the current liberal media.  Is that HATE flourishes because those spreading it (ISLAMIC SUPPORTERS) simply accuse those who oppose them as being HATERS.  Well excuse me if I refuse to tolerate the intolerant, those who promote paedophilia, female oppression, terrorism, female genital mutilation and on and on it goes.  IF Hating those values makes me a HATER well then I am proud of it.  personally, I see your support s what is obviously a hateful ideology as the most despicable act of wilful HATING one could ever perform.  But I suppose when you have 1.5 billions Muslims practising a hateful ideology, what to the opinions of those who oppose it matter anyway.  I mean if worse comes to worse we can just terrorise the HATERS and teach others what the consequences of their HATING will be.

And what, you think the paedophiles like a_ahmed you are protecting don't scare people away from posting here.  The moment any decent person reads a_ahmeds posts were he promotes old men fucking young girls will be more than enough to frighten anyone away.   i am sure GETBIG will become a real cool hangout when they discover it's a safe-haven for paedophiles to share their views.

V
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »

seriously bro, here we are sticking up for you and you are making dumb remarks
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2013, 06:21:20 PM »

This should be the end of the thread. Thank you my friend.

you should be in to for threatening my life.

TEAM Nasser
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2013, 06:22:46 PM »

Oh Brother, What you see as HATE is what I see as standing up to HATE.  The very reason I believe as I do because I see ISLAM as a HATE filled ideology.  This is your problem, and the problem with the current liberal media.  Is that HATE flourishes because those spreading it (ISLAMIC SUPPORTERS) simply accuse those who oppose them as being HATERS.  Well excuse me if I refuse to tolerate the intolerant, those who promote paedophilia, female oppression, terrorism, female genital mutilation and on and on it goes.  IF Hating those values makes me a HATER well then I am proud of it.  personally, I see your support s what is obviously a hateful ideology as the most despicable act of wilful HATING one could ever perform.  But I suppose when you have 1.5 billions Muslims practising a hateful ideology, what to the opinions of those who oppose it matter anyway.  I mean if worse comes to worse we can just terrorise the HATERS and teach others what the consequences of their HATING will be.

And what, you think the paedophiles like a_ahmed you are protecting don't scare people away from posting here.  The moment any decent person reads a_ahmeds posts were he promotes old men fucking young girls will be more than enough to frighten anyone away.   i am sure GETBIG will become a real cool hangout when they discover it's a safe-haven for paedophiles to share their views.
E-Kul, you need to know when to shut the fuck up.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2013, 06:22:54 PM »

tolerate.

if you cant tolerate nomore, go fight them at war.

the usa,uk and oz government ,amongst many others will gladly take new cannonfodder suckerssoldiers, they are already playing, first half is over, not even need to incite any new war, theyre right there already.

bring them muslims some democracy by.......killing humans Roll Eyes

while you do the kills, scream full loud"im doing this bc you slaughter animals"

ekul, man, this is a bbuilding site where ppl eat animals every day, so he do you,or did, in conclusion, dont spread hate.

the battlefields for hate are in the middle east, go fight there if youre soooo worried about muslims.

galeniko as always, bringing the logic.  Wink
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »

seriously bro, here we are sticking up for you and you are making dumb remarks

its not a dumb remark if you look at statistics.

TEAM Nasser
AR.2007
Getbig II

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »

REPPINGFOR20 are YOU A MUSLIM OR ARE YOU A TROLL??!!! ANSWER THE QUESTION!

all you do is cause trouble, not in this thread, but through your post history you have done nothing but cause trouble. Shut your mouth
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2013, 06:24:16 PM »

you should be in to for threatening my life.
I don't bother with trolls. My muslim friends would shit on you for such behavior.
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2013, 06:25:06 PM »

I don't kiss ass fuck head, OMR was my boy before mod and after but it has nothing to do with it anyway. Hatred here will lead to less people and as much as entertainment it is for some, not so nice for the ones being attacked all the time.

dont bully
me fuck head
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2013, 06:25:12 PM »

When you say those who get attacked all the time, you mean the precious paedophile Muslims you protect.  I get attacked constantly, get pitbull pictures posted, threatened, abused, harassed, and unlike the Muslims, I have permanent physical injuries from my ordeal, my feelings are backed by a real life traumatic experience, and a seriously maimed leg and not just some Bullshit hurt feelings because they were criticised for their beliefs. And through all this abuse I have never complained to a mod once, never reported not one post.  When I am attacked, i simply stand my ground and defend myself as best I can, I realise the pointless in trying to make the world into a place where everyone's feelings are protected.   So when you say not so nice for those being attacked, do you mean.

V
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2013, 06:25:44 PM »

i know youre taking the piss.

but if the muslims carry on with such attitude, they are eventualy asking to be the new 1930 jews.

is that a holocaustic threat?

TEAM Nasser
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2013, 06:25:48 PM »

I love all these tough guys that come out of the blue handing out insults left and right and don't have the self-control to speak to others like a decent person.

I didn't erase his thread. I can't block any member from making a post. Yet, he comes after me with petty insults.

"1"
I hate Muslim extremists and apologists as much as the next guy... but I sense the banstick coming (and rightfully so)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!