Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 22, 2014, 10:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Onemorerep enforcing Sharia LAW here at GETBIG.  (Read 6062 times)
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:24 PM »

its not a dumb remark if you look at statistics.

bro the us will never be sharia law do think so is beyond 'a dumb remark'' I am sorry but that is impossible.
Report to moderator   Logged
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »

dont bully
me fuck head
Are you a pure breed Maddy?
AR.2007
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:42 PM »

i know youre taking the piss.

but if the muslims carry on with such attitude, they are eventualy asking to be the new 1930 jews.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes alright now this is getting dumb.  
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2013, 06:26:43 PM »

Oh Brother, What you see as HATE is what I see as standing up to HATE.  The very reason I believe as I do because I see ISLAM as a HATE filled ideology.  This is your problem, and the problem with the current liberal media.  Is that HATE flourishes because those spreading it (ISLAMIC SUPPORTERS) simply accuse those who oppose them as being HATERS.  Well excuse me if I refuse to tolerate the intolerant, those who promote paedophilia, female oppression, terrorism, female genital mutilation and on and on it goes.  IF Hating those values makes me a HATER well then I am proud of it.  personally, I see your support s what is obviously a hateful ideology as the most despicable act of wilful HATING one could ever perform.  But I suppose when you have 1.5 billions Muslims practising a hateful ideology, what to the opinions of those who oppose it matter anyway.  I mean if worse comes to worse we can just terrorise the HATERS and teach others what the consequences of their HATING will be.

And what, you think the paedophiles like a_ahmed you are protecting don't scare people away from posting here.  The moment any decent person reads a_ahmeds posts were he promotes old men fucking young girls will be more than enough to frighten anyone away.   i am sure GETBIG will become a real cool hangout when they discover it's a safe-haven for paedophiles to share their views.

You want to talk about standing up to hate??

Let me give you an example of what people do to stand up to hate. I served in the Persian Gulf War as a Marine (Desert Storm) back in 1991. I fought alongside protectors of freedom and men that sought out to end regimes filled with evil. I was out there for a year putting my life on the line so that Americans can benefit from the freedoms we cherish.

I am also Israeli and know exactly what it is to be in Israel when bombs are flying in from neighboring nations.

The difference with me is that I am capable of realizing that there are Billions of Muslims and the vast majority of them aren't trying to bring devastation to the masses. You pick out a group of fanatics that are filled with hatred and then you want to condemn an entire people for the sins of the few?

Come on man, get a grip on yourself...

"1"
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2013, 06:27:30 PM »

dont bully
me fuck head
It is not classified as bullying when the bullies get bullied.  Wink
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »

It's time for a do over. Remember? It's just like we were kids. Delete this toxic thread, and start over!
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2013, 06:28:28 PM »

It is not classified as bullying when the bullies get bullied.  Wink

then you can
fuck yourself
bully
AR.2007
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2013, 06:29:47 PM »

man, screw this website. forget this trash, im done with this board and the people in it.

OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2013, 06:31:18 PM »

It's time for a do over. Remember? It's just like we were kids. Delete this toxic thread, and start over!

This thread doesn't get deleted.

Ron deleted E-Kul's original thread based on complaints he received from members, NOT ME.

Ron felt it was inappropriate and did what he had to do.

E-Kul decided to bash me out of the blue with petty insults and baseless attacks and so Ron will review this thread and do with it as he pleases.

I just don't like the dirty insults and name-calling. That said, as long as some tough guy doesn't threaten to kill or inflict physical harm upon me, I let it stand.

"1"
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2013, 06:31:38 PM »

man, screw this website. forget this trash, im done with this board and the people in it.

Stop being a baby. You are stronger than that.
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2013, 06:32:22 PM »

goodbye
cry baby
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2013, 06:34:16 PM »

You want to talk about standing up to hate??

Let me give you an example of what people do to stand up to hate. I served in the Persian Gulf War as a Marine (Desert Storm) back in 1991. I fought alongside protectors of freedom and men that sought out to end regimes filled with evil. I was out there for a year putting my life on the line so that Americans can benefit from the freedoms we cherish.

I am also Israeli and know exactly what it is to be in Israel when bombs are flying in from neighboring nations.

The difference with me is that I am capable of realizing that there are Billions of Muslims and the vast majority of them aren't trying to bring devastation to the masses. You pick out a group of fanatics that are filled with hatred and then you want to condemn an entire people for the sins of the few?

Come on man, get a grip on yourself...

"1"
Your deluded, it's not bad apples, it's cultural.  bad apples are easy enough to get rid of, it's the ideology that continues to produce these fanatics. You can deny it all you like, but nothing is going to change, Muslims will continue to terrorise the west, impose their values and persist in their slow march to take over.   Islam will continue to create an untold number of victims, thanks to people like you who are willing to ignore the reality of the situation.  There moderate Muslims right up until the participate in an act of terrorism, aren't they.  Is it extremists in Sweden rioting for a week, terrorising the good people.  Was it extremists taking to the streets worldwide rioting, protesting and threatening to behead people whenever they feel insulted, of course not.  This isn't just a matter of a few bad apples, there is a problem with ISLAM itself.  I can just imagine the average German Worker who was a member of the NAZI party for the work benefits they received saying, it's just a few bad apples killing millions of Jews, outside of that NAZISM is pretty cool. 

And the fact my thread on halal was deleted and yet a_ahmed thread were he openly advocate paedophilia speaks volumes about what type of place GETBIG has become.

V
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2013, 06:36:58 PM »

Ron deleted E-Kul's original thread based on complaints he received from members, NOT ME.

E-Kul decided to bash me out of the blue with petty insults and baseless attacks and so Ron will review this thread and do with it as he pleases.

I just don't like the dirty insults and name-calling. That said, as long as some tough guy doesn't threaten to kill or inflict physical harm upon me, I let it stand.

"1"
Oh is that the criteria is it. here is some precious moments from your boy a_ahmed directed at me

* A-AHMED CLASSIC MELTDOWN MOMENTS.jpg (344.23 KB, 799x689 - viewed 184 times.)

* a_ahmed typical religious hypocrite.jpg (195.24 KB, 507x514 - viewed 169 times.)

V
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2013, 06:37:08 PM »

"1"
I have always been in E-kuls corner. I believe in freedom of speech. However, I do not agree with the ramblings of a mad man. E-kul, your posts are filled with biased hate. You cant even hold a civil debate. What do you have to say?
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2013, 06:37:31 PM »

Your deluded, it's not bad apples, it's cultural.  bad apples are easy enough to get rid of, it's the ideology that continues to produce these fanatics. You can deny it all you like, but nothing is going to change, Muslims will continue to terrorise the west, impose their values and persist in their slow march to take over.   Islam will continue to create an untold number of victims, thanks to people like you who are willing to ignore the reality of the situation.  There moderate Muslims right up until the participate in an act of terrorism, aren't they.  Is it extremists in Sweden rioting for a week, terrorising the good people.  Was it extremists taking to the streets worldwide rioting, protesting and threatening to behead people whenever they feel insulted, of course not.  This isn't just a matter of a few bad apples, there is a problem with ISLAM itself.  I can just imagine the average German Worker who was a member of the NAZI party for the work benefits they received saying, it's just a few bad apples killing millions of Jews, outside of that NAZISM is pretty cool. 

And the fact my thread on halal was deleted and yet a_ahmed thread were he openly advocate paedophilia speaks volumes about what type of place GETBIG has become.

your stereotyping stop it that is what many uneducated ppl do.

TEAM Nasser
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2013, 06:38:51 PM »

Your deluded

But now that you know the absolute truth and can verify it with Ron, why do you continue with the name calling and petty insults towards me?

Answer that first and then, please show me where a_ahmed made a thread advocating for paedophilia and as long as it's within the G&O or MMA board (the boards I moderate and have power in), I will remove it accordingly.

But answer my question first, as I don't understand why you would come out of your face in such a manner towards someone that was being very diplomatic towards you and even allowed your thread to stand.

"1"
mr.turbo
Getbig IV

Team Freedom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2013, 06:39:43 PM »

I will kill you myself.

death threat reported to OMR

"
OneMoreRep
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »

Oh is that the criteria is it. here is some precious moments from your boy a_ahmed directed at me

Don't peg anyone as "my boy".

I have a select group of friends on this site that I consider close to me. I have never spoken to a_ahmed.

Also, regarding the criteria for a thread to stand, it has to adhere to Ron's rules.

"1"
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »

Lol! I love you guys.
reppingfor20
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »

already did ppl are getting out of hand.

TEAM Nasser
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »

Stop being an enabler then. You knew you were trolling.
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2013, 06:46:18 PM »

your stereotyping stop it that is what many uneducated ppl do.
There is nothing wrong with stereotyping, if anything, it' a sign of intellect, it shows an ability to determine trends based on patterns.  Accusations of stereotyping is just another strategy special interest groups use to deflect criticism.  If I said don't go walking alone in Bear country without a gun, am I unfairly stereotyping the poor Bears, because surely not all of them are going to attack a lone walker.  Or is it just common sense based on the instinct of self preservation.  

If I said I am sick of the Amish terrorising the modern world, I would be laughed at, WHY? Because we all know that the Amish aren't doing any such thing.  The very reason Muslims get so upset about anti-jihadists because what they speak is the TRUTH, and it pains them so to acknowledge it, better to just be defensive and hostile to those who point it out.  But shooting the messenger isn't going to fix the problem.

V
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2013, 06:50:51 PM »

I was wrong. You are bat shit crazy.
Maddy
Getbig IV

Getbigs Watchdog

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2013, 06:56:06 PM »

your mother
is out
of hand
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2013, 06:59:03 PM »

But now that you know the absolute truth and can verify it with Ron, why do you continue with the name calling and petty insults towards me?

Answer that first and then, please show me where a_ahmed made a thread advocating for paedophilia and as long as it's within the G&O or MMA board (the boards I moderate and have power in), I will remove it accordingly.

But answer my question first, as I don't understand why you would come out of your face in such a manner towards someone that was being very diplomatic towards you and even allowed your thread to stand.

"1"
You sound like a NAZI. Oh, I bow down to you for allowing my thread to stand, I should be eternally grateful.  Why shouldn't the thread stand, oh that's right, liberals don't tolerate those with an opposing opinion.  Let's never forget that the NAZI party was started by a far-left wing liberal movement.

Oh, and a_ahmeds dirty paedophile thread is buried in the religious section somewhere.  As I recall even manofsteel had to tell a-ahmed that penises in little girls wasn't acceptable.  Of course a_ahmed ignored it and continued on his paedophilia promoting ways. 

V
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!