Author Topic: off to Toronto  (Read 3001 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: off to Toronto
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
If you see a guy at the expo with Jays Bautista shirt on, wearing 2 chains, not big or swole at all, with a full beard that's prob me and say hi to me guy.

I'm basically going to snap pics of girls and meet Kai Greene. Won't even say hi to Phil Cheath if I run into him.

I hope Cormier is there cuz Jill Rudison is competing and if he is I'm gonna give him a 1/4 weed
will keep an eye out  ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 09:26:08 AM »
Have fun!/take some pics

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 10:03:36 AM »
Pics please!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 10:07:17 AM »
Good luck OTH.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 10:17:31 AM »
LOL.  it's not like i can hand pick.  offered in VC, scouted in TOR about 2 years ago, but nothing materialized.

Had a black friend when I was out in hongcouver and every time he would see another black guy they would make eye contact and nod lol. Really funny to watch but its as if there was a sense of comfort in seeing one of your own. If you wanna stand out then its the place to be but theres a lot more variety in Toronto. Psychopath is right though, most of the immigrants in Canada are Chinese and Indians. If you stay in the actual city you will see a lot less indians but the chinese are a bit hard to get away from...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 10:48:15 AM »
Had a black friend when I was out in hongcouver and every time he would see another black guy they would make eye contact and nod lol. Really funny to watch but its as if there was a sense of comfort in seeing one of your own. If you wanna stand out then its the place to be but theres a lot more variety in Toronto. Psychopath is right though, most of the immigrants in Canada are Chinese and Indians. If you stay in the actual city you will see a lot less indians but the chinese are a bit hard to get away from...
Just keep a hat and dark sunglasses on.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 11:57:03 AM »
will keep an eye out  ;)

I'll have her on the molly. yeah her pussy soaked.

let me know you need something if you see me.

i'm staying at a local residence so we gonna party like a mufuka

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 03:31:34 PM »
holy fuck you wouldn't believe what twitter yields. messaged a piece gonna be there, negotiated for molly tony yayo and dine at the Y, fuck till you chuck on chicken breast was negotiated. pays to know the area. I guess some of these hoes starving for molly/asap rocky knaw what I say?

anyways I be 2k light by the end of the weekend. BigCyp and galeniki gonna have full access to pics if I can get away with some?

surprised it was this easy. just show general knowledge of area and know where after party is and opportunity comes.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 03:36:07 PM »
For the Toronto pro show and the Ontario's

Anyone going ?  8)

Going by dog sled?

;D

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V