Author Topic: Basketball player scores a date with Miss Tennessee  (Read 6562 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Basketball player scores a date with Miss Tennessee
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 11:54:28 PM »
Like who whites?  Hahahahahahha

;)

I love Wiggs because he has a good sense of humor and can throw the racial jokes right back, all in good fun.

Gthong  gets so sensitive over these matters and he's not even a real live negro.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 11:54:44 PM »
White men in backwards ass country towns in TN?  Yeah, I'm feeling you.

I can find whites all across the U.S. of A just as bad as the worst blacks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 11:57:01 PM »

Gthong  gets so sensitive over these matters and he's not even a real live negro.

::)

I only need 1 drop to check the box off.  Your peeps created this mess, so live with it. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 11:58:18 PM »
::)

I only need 1 drop to check the box off.  Your peeps created this mess, so live with it. 

I literally do not understand what you just said bro.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 11:59:27 PM »
I literally do not understand what you just said bro.

sure.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 12:00:39 AM »
Afro Cubans are part of the lost Tribes. African Americans are the tribe of Judah. Cubans are of the tribe of Manasseh. He's half Judah/half Manasseh. He's a brotha that speaks Spanish. Two of my best bros and their family are Afro-Cuban. Have the best time out with those fellas. Rico Suave mother fuckers.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 12:01:06 AM »
I love Wiggs because he has a good sense of humor and can throw the racial jokes right back, all in good fun.

Wiggs is a good man, the kind of guy that deserves a fat white lady.  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »
Wiggs is a good man, the kind of guy that deserves a fat white lady8)

;D ;D ;D

In all honesty fellas. I'm done with white women. I had to look within and understand why my women aren't good enough for me. Oddly enough to you gents, I enjoy sleeping with sistas more than white women. Can't explain it, I know it'll sound racist but it feels "right". My problem had been maintaining a relationship with them. Well it's easier when you're around them alot more as I've been. So I'll get my shit straight and settle down with a mocha queen and we can laugh about the days of banging white women. Cheerio.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 12:20:29 AM »
Afro Cubans are part of the lost Tribes. African Americans are the tribe of Judah. Cubans are of the tribe of Manasseh. He's half Judah/half Manasseh. He's a brotha that speaks Spanish. Two of my best bros and their family are Afro-Cuban. Have the best time out with those fellas. Rico Suave mother fuckers.

LOL!  I was thinking Ramon.

When he isn't locked up, of course.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 12:21:47 AM »
LOL!  I was thinking Ramon.

When he isn't locked up, of course.

LOL. What'd he get locked up for?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 12:24:43 AM »
;D ;D ;D

In all honesty fellas. I'm done with white women. I had to look within and understand why my women aren't good enough for me. Oddly enough to you gents, I enjoy sleeping with sistas more than white women. Can't explain it, I know it'll sound racist but it feels "right". My problem had been maintaining a relationship with them. Well it's easier when you're around them alot more as I've been. So I'll get my shit straight and settle down with a mocha queen and we can laugh about the days of banging white women. Cheerio.

Somewhere out there a potential mudshark will be disappointed to hear that wiggins :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 12:29:11 AM »
Somewhere out there a potential mudshark will be disappointed to hear that wiggins :D

Many!  The sistas love it. I can't resist the curves and dat ass and the chocolate skin. You can keep the tude in check if your game is tight and you dick em down right.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2013, 12:54:30 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I'm sure you just made parker's day.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 01:06:33 AM »
I'm sure you just made parker's day.

Latinas can still get it too.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2013, 01:27:12 AM »
Latinas can still get it too.

Parker only appreciates Afro-descent, will make small concessions, if they are Afro/Mizo (usually Brasilian), but Kerri Washington is his Princess in Shining Armor.

Personally, I'm not sure what he sees, but I'm sure he'll elaborate, once he is online.  I think it has to do with the way she presents herself, very upper-class and elegant

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 01:30:48 AM »
I follow the same rule, Afro Cuban, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Dominican...You do know we are all of the same people we just got dropped off at different places and started different cultures.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 01:53:30 AM »
I follow the same rule, Afro Cuban, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Dominican...You do know we are all of the same people we just got dropped off at different places and started different cultures.
apes?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »

i think option D is in PR now, so he can help you out, he said, drinks and accommodations are on him.  obviously, getbiggers aren't worldly travelers since no one has taken the offer.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2013, 07:51:17 AM »
Parker only appreciates Afro-descent, will make small concessions, if they are Afro/Mizo (usually Brasilian), but Kerri Washington is his Princess in Shining Armor.

Personally, I'm not sure what he sees, but I'm sure he'll elaborate, once he is online.  I think it has to do with the way she presents herself, very upper-class and elegant
Like Kerry Washington! Looks classy, pretty girl!