Author Topic: Tbombz the ValleySchmoe is now T pimps the inglewood hustla!!!!  (Read 43583 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Tbombz the ValleySchmoe is now T pimps the inglewood hustla!!!!
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »
could be...and trolling his fam as well?
What better way to convince us all?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2013, 10:13:32 PM »
What better way to convince us all?

Nut jobs can appear almost normal sometimes. Of course when they wear bunny suits, not so much.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2013, 10:18:07 PM »
What....the 1860's and 70's?  I am from L.A. I lived there from the very early 1950's until I moved to Portland as an adult in the 1966.

So you were a 14 - 16 year old kid when you left L.A.?

What the hell would you know?  :P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2013, 10:24:30 PM »
The P.I.P. Endowment Subsidy (PIPES) was established in 2013 with a generous contribution of $200 from its founder, P.I.P., and an additional $109.23 donation from a rogues' gallery of incorrigible scoundrels who also serve on its Board of Trustees.  Its purpose is to foster the exchange of amity, fellowship, and bodily fluids between the ogreish man-whore Tbombz and promising young men who are dedicated to improving the art and practice of schmoeing. The value of the inaugural award is $214.25, which is expressly allocated to cover Tbombz’ fee, bus fare, and a couple of refreshing sugary drinks.

Although the ultimate goal is to lay down PIPES around the world, the administration is presently accepting applications only from or near Tbombz’ Stockton, CA, vicinity. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis and must exhibit the following PIPES standards:

*The Endowment requires evidence of academic achievement (the Board of Trustees has set a rigid cutoff at no lower than coming within 10% of passing the High School Equivalency Exam).
*The Endowment requires evidence of extraordinary vitality, drive, and passion to actualize one’s schmoeing potential to its fullest.
*The Endowment requires evidence of an above-average endowment (either by current photograph, video, or, most preferred, private appointment).
*The Endowment requires that all applications be accompanied with a $750 processing fee.

In addition to meeting these standards, applications also require a 750 word essay on either of the following two topics: (1) Whom do you imagine has a better operatic singing voice: Galeniko or Cswol? (2) Is it gay even if you don’t want it to be?

PIPES News:
The Board of Trustees is proud to announce the winner of the first PIPES prize. He is Manolo Iannone, 18, a soon-to-be graduate of Caesar Chavez High School. Iannone, who originally hails from Argentina, won the award committee over with his sincerity, accomplished study of the violin, and $753 application fee. Excelsior!

Best thing I've read on getbig!

hahahahahahha!!!

;D ;D

The photo... hahahahahah!!  Fucking perfect!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2013, 11:01:21 PM »
PRIME  \  CHAOS,  I thinl yuu're both right about Tbomz 'act'.

And I've felt that way since  page one.

Could be wrong though.

Ive seen crazier things happen .... and now they're movie stars!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2013, 11:19:03 PM »
So you were a 14 - 16 year old kid when you left L.A.?

What the hell would you know?  :P

Do the math. I was born in 1944.

I probably know a lot more that you and certainly much more that Cswol about L.A., Inglewood and Beverly Hills. The idea that Inglewood was a mecca for movie stars in the 1960's and Beverly Hills was some little Podunk town is hilarious. I you want to believe that, be my guest. I could care less how many Getbiggers want to be total idiots. You are making yourself look the fool, while I am enjoying this. ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2013, 11:29:40 PM »
Do the math. I was born in 1944.

I probably know a lot more that you and certainly much more that Cswol about L.A., Inglewood and Beverly Hills. The idea that Inglewood was a mecca for movie stars in the 1960's and Beverly Hills was some little Podunk town is hilarious. I you want to believe that, be my guest. I could care less how many Getbiggers want to be total idiots. You are making yourself look the fool, while I am enjoying this. ;D

I see, sorry...  :o

I don't know shit about L.A., but it looks like an interesting place.

I watched Colors the other night.  That place has to be the complete opposite of what I'm use to in the Eastern US.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2013, 11:35:51 PM »
I see, sorry...  :o

I don't know shit about L.A., but it looks like an interesting place.

I watched Colors the other night.  That place has to be the complete opposite of what I'm use to in the Eastern US.

It is and was an interesting place. There is nothing like L.A. on the east coast. I've lived in the east and the mid-west. It is a completely different world than L.A.

Someday you should visit L.A. and see for yourself. It can be a fun place to visit, but I can't advise living there. It was nuts back in the 60's there is no reason to think it got better.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2013, 01:51:12 AM »
I think tbombz is trolling everyone, it's all a big joke. ;)
But he isn't though, he really is a junky type and has zero dignity, that much is certain so this shit happens this way.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2013, 03:22:04 AM »
The P.I.P. Endowment Subsidy (PIPES) was established in 2013 with a generous contribution of $200 from its founder, P.I.P., and an additional $109.23 donation from a rogues' gallery of incorrigible scoundrels who also serve on its Board of Trustees.  Its purpose is to foster the exchange of amity, fellowship, and bodily fluids between the ogreish man-whore Tbombz and promising young men who are dedicated to improving the art and practice of schmoeing. The value of the inaugural award is $214.25, which is expressly allocated to cover Tbombz’ fee, bus fare, and a couple of refreshing sugary drinks.

Although the ultimate goal is to lay down PIPES around the world, the administration is presently accepting applications only from or near Tbombz’ Stockton, CA, vicinity. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis and must exhibit the following PIPES standards:

*The Endowment requires evidence of academic achievement (the Board of Trustees has set a rigid cutoff at no lower than coming within 10% of passing the High School Equivalency Exam).
*The Endowment requires evidence of extraordinary vitality, drive, and passion to actualize one’s schmoeing potential to its fullest.
*The Endowment requires evidence of an above-average endowment (either by current photograph, video, or, most preferred, private appointment).
*The Endowment requires that all applications be accompanied with a $750 processing fee.

In addition to meeting these standards, applications also require a 750 word essay on either of the following two topics: (1) Whom do you imagine has a better operatic singing voice: Galeniko or Cswol? (2) Is it gay even if you don’t want it to be?

PIPES News:
The Board of Trustees is proud to announce the winner of the first PIPES prize. He is Manolo Iannone, 18, a soon-to-be graduate of Caesar Chavez High School. Iannone, who originally hails from Argentina, won the award committee over with his sincerity, accomplished study of the violin, and $753 application fee. Excelsior!

;D

chess315

« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2013, 03:55:40 AM »
trolling schmolling

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2013, 05:43:21 AM »

PIPES News:
The Board of Trustees is proud to announce the winner of the first PIPES prize. He is Manolo Iannone, 18, a soon-to-be graduate of Caesar Chavez High School. Iannone, who originally hails from Argentina, won over the award committee with his sincerity, accomplished study of the violin, and $753 application fee. Excelsior!

LOl...doesn't surprise me Tbombz is a male prostitute..I wonder if tbombs will provide his services to both sexes?..Perhaps he's looking to gain a certain niche clientele..In example rich schmoes aged 59-100 with over 1000 dollars in the bank, or enough to party for the weekend in style..

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2013, 11:42:59 AM »

LOl...doesn't surprise me Tbombz is a male prostitute..I wonder if tbombs will provide his services to both sexes?..Perhaps he's looking to gain a certain niche clientele..In example rich schmoes aged 59-100 with over 1000 dollars in the bank, or enough to party for the weekend in style..

$1,000 in the bank??? Is that supposed to mean something. My checking account is rarely under $15,000 and that's not my only bank account. I am not rich. What planet do you live on? In addition, I am not sure it would be much of a weekend party on such a paltry sum.

How much is your allowance from you mom?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2013, 11:48:01 AM »
$1,000 in the bank??? Is that supposed to mean something. My checking account is rarely under $15,000 and that's not my only bank account. I am not rich. What planet do you live on? In addition, I am not sure it would be much of a weekend party on such a paltry sum.

I'm certain he missed a K or a few zeros :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2013, 01:15:17 PM »

damn you must be a poor son of a bitch

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
damn you must be a poor son of a bitch

Not what you'd call poor.

Poor is someone with constantly around 10 bucks on his account due to not getting enough to deposit every month :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »
Not what you'd call poor.

Poor is someone with constantly around 10 bucks on his account due to not getting enough to deposit every month :D
that's broke

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2013, 02:10:10 PM »
Bombz has posted his price list. It's 200 bucks to fuck him up the ass so that leaves you 800 bucks for beers, meth, some coke, and probably an 'extra ball'..
O

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2013, 02:35:08 PM »
Bombz has posted his price list. It's 200 bucks to fuck him up the ass so that leaves you 800 bucks for beers, meth, some coke, and probably an 'extra ball'..

Screencap?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2013, 02:37:45 PM »

Prime muscle counting down the days until the next ss check

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2013, 02:40:15 PM »
Screencap?

Fuck no, no way I'm searching.

You don't trust the Grit?  :'(
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2013, 02:41:39 PM »
Prime muscle counting down the days until the next ss check

Prime can confirm as he was pretty adamant that no gay guy would pay 200 bucks to drill that hole...
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2013, 02:56:13 PM »

Prime can confirm as he was pretty adamant that no gay guy would pay 200 bucks to drill that hole...
ill vouch for you, I remembwr that thread, and I rember thinking "who in their right mind would pay 200 for that? Hell I wouldnt pay 200 to fuck a smoking hot female hooker... why would gay guys pay am extremely average dude 200? Plus I thought gay dudes did that shit all the time for free? Youd think itd be way harder to find a hot chick to fuck than it would be to find a gay dude, and normal chicks dont charge anywhere near what he was asking for