Author Topic: Why BJJ isn't what you think  (Read 18264 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Why BJJ isn't what you think
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2013, 04:11:03 PM »
That's Charles Krazy Horse Bennett fighting with Wanderleis BJJ Coach Cristiano Marcello :D

Krazy Horse

if charles were a real niQQa he would have bit him

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2013, 04:18:25 PM »

i sparred with a bjj black belt mind you i have no submission knowledge other than

when you have you opponent laying on his back put your head in his chest

first round my fighting instinct didnt allow him to get any take downs

second round i couldnt keep him off and i gassed lol he was putting me in arm bars

and knee bars and they werent hurting because im double jointed but no one but me knew that

i was faking and screaming I WILL NEVER TAP... GRACIES AINT SHIT lol and the small crowd was shocked

at my "pain resistance".

third round began as he came in for the take down i put all my weight behind this punch and

cracked him in the sternum and he dropped like a sack of shit

moral of the story bjj aint shit in a street fight if you get taken to the ground scratch his eyes

grab his adams apple, bite him, grab his balls and squeeze very hard, elbow his face till he stops moving

or better yet do what mark coleman did and ground and pound his ass

if your in a fight 3 or more against 1 target the guy who started the fight take him to the ground and

you bite pieces of his flesh and choke that bitch untill he starts screaming and instead of his mates stomping you they will try to

break the fight up

::)

ukjeff

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2013, 04:19:23 PM »
and knee bars and they werent hurting because im double jointed but no one but me knew that
You are not double jointed, you are flexible.
Do you have four elbows and four knees?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013, 04:26:00 PM »
if charles were a real niQQa he would have bit him

I'd say he's a real one due to how many times he's been in Jail :D

Latest one in 2013

Collection of Mugshots

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2013, 04:26:40 PM »

i sparred with a bjj black belt mind you i have no submission knowledge other than

when you have you opponent laying on his back put your head in his chest

first round my fighting instinct didnt allow him to get any take downs

second round i couldnt keep him off and i gassed lol he was putting me in arm bars

i was faking and screaming I WILL NEVER TAP... GRACIES AINT SHIT lol and the small crowd was shocked

at my "pain resistance".

He must have been a crappy black belt. I roll with guys that are "double jointed" all the time and I am able to tell quickly after applying a lock or two (specifically an armbar). Instead of going for arm bars, I would have gone straight for a rear-naked choke. You can be "double-jointed" or really just have hypermobility (as that's what it truly means) of joints on your side, but you sure won't have an extra trachea to breathe out of when oxygen is being cut off.  Also, he could have gone for a Kimura, Americana, peruvian necktie, guillotine or Omaplata (I can keep adding chokes to that list).

third round began as he came in for the take down i put all my weight behind this punch and

cracked him in the sternum and he dropped like a sack of shit

Were you sparring in a Brazilian JiuJitsu match or an MMA match? If you roll with a BJJ black belt, I am assuming you're doing JiuJitsu.

moral of the story bjj aint shit in a street fight if you get taken to the ground scratch his eyes

grab his adams apple, bite him, grab his balls and squeeze very hard, elbow his face till he stops moving

or better yet do what mark coleman did and ground and pound his ass

I've used Brazilian JiuJitsu before in two street fights (both of which I did not want to take part in) and it worked like a charm. I could have simply used my hands to out-strike the guy, but magically the fight went to the ground.

if your in a fight 3 or more against 1 target the guy who started the fight take him to the ground and

you bite pieces of his flesh and choke that bitch untill he starts screaming and instead of his mates stomping you they will try to

break the fight up

I don't know about you, but I would NOT bite pieces of another man's flesh. Besides it being disgusting, you can very easily contract something.

About the friends stopping the fight versus stomping the opponent, it truly depends where you are. I suggest that if there are multiple opponents you just get the fuck out of there. Here in New York City, most thugs won't try to fight with you, they will simply shoot you or use a knife.

Be safe out there.

"1"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2013, 05:47:54 PM »
Karate is sport for 8 year old children. 

Get in a street fight and try to karate chop your opponent.  Then come back here and let us know how it went. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2013, 05:59:42 PM »

Get in a street fight and try to karate chop your opponent.  Then come back here and let us know how it went. 

Depends entirely on the opponent and the practicioner

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2013, 06:01:21 PM »
Who is Chopper Reid?

Collector of other peoples stories  ;) & 100% bullshiter  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »

You a right, Sport Karate is kindergartens activity.
Okinawa Karate is real karate.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2013, 06:07:22 PM »
That's funny, given Mike Tyson beat the crap out of 3 guys in a hotel lobby years ago.  There's your talent.  

It was 2 guys.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2013, 06:13:13 PM »

I also read Chopper Reid's book about him getting in a bar brawl when he was alone against multiple attackers, he knocked the first one out and then put his fingers in his eye socket and pulled his eye out, dropped it in his beer and drunk it, the rest of the guys backed off.   :-X
Chopper Reid is a pathological lying psychopath who regularly got his ass kicked in prison.  You would have to be pretty naive and gullible to believe anything that came out of his mouth.  But then again, look at who I am talking too!
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2013, 06:23:51 PM »
Chopper Reid is a pathological liar who regularly got his ass kicked in prison.  You would have to be pretty naive and gullible to believe anything that came out of his mouth.  But then again, look at who I am talking too!

My favourite Marks "Choper" story is that some Croatian prisoner put large screwdriver through his chest narrowly missing his hart  :P
but no entry/exit scars on "Chops" body  ;D ;D ;D
How that other guy get a extra long screwdriver in jail is another "philosophy"  ;D ;D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2013, 06:32:26 PM »
My favourite Marks "Choper" story is that some Croatian prisoner put large screwdriver through his chest narrowly missing his hart  :P
but no entry/exit scars on "Chops" body  ;D ;D ;D
How that other guy get a extra long screwdriver in jail is another "philosophy"  ;D ;D ;D
He wrote a ton of fiction books on his so called exploits as a stand-over man.  Most of the crimes he wrote about in his first book were confirmed, although he embellished his part in them and made himself out to be a real tough guy.

After that first book, the rest of them were pretty much made up.  I remember an interview he did while he was in prison when he mocked all those scholars going to school in the hope they could one day write a book and get published.  He was laughing at how an illiterate psychopath criminal could sell more books than some guy with a PhD.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2013, 06:41:31 PM »
I think you gotta or you don't in a fight. Every martial art can be effective if used properly in the right situation.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2013, 06:46:54 PM »
I think you gotta or you don't in a fight. Every martial art can be effective if used properly in the right situation.

Exactly.

It's all about the practicioner and the opponent.

Clearly you don't use BJJ in a scenario where you are outnumbered (kick in the head when on the ground), but in a 1 on 1 scenario it works well.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
  If you bite me, I will break your arm... and then I will break every other limb you have and choke you out    and then beat you while you are out cold

I will have a bite but you will never be the same

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 08:42:09 AM »
Good post just like the time Craig Titus whipped a pro mma fighter, in a real fight you don't have some referee standing over you trying to break you up or rules, first thing that gets a persons attention, if you go to the ground how is the other person going to stop the double eye gouge and dig that will leave them blind

ukjeff

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 12:10:28 PM »
Good post just like the time Craig Titus whipped a pro mma fighter, in a real fight you don't have some referee standing over you trying to break you up or rules, first thing that gets a persons attention, if you go to the ground how is the other person going to stop the double eye gouge and dig that will leave them blind

Make sure you never go to ground , you will need the fire services with a winch to get you back on your feet.

ukjeff

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 12:12:03 PM »
Chopper Reid is a pathological lying psychopath who regularly got his ass kicked in prison.  You would have to be pretty naive and gullible to believe anything that came out of his mouth.  But then again, look at who I am talking too!
Yet you believe the guys who said they kicked his ass in prison.
Gullibility is a strange word isn't it, its not even in the dictionary.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »

This is especially true for a guy like you. 
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2013, 12:35:46 PM »
i never bought the "all fights go to the ground and so you must know ground wrestling" theory

i been in a bunch of fights as a young lad, just like every getbigger who wasnt loved by his father

and NONE of them involved ground wrestling

wild punching, really crazy wild punching mostly

and cheap shots with liquor bottles etc

a boxer would have a tremendous advantage

other than that i dont see martial arts relevant

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2013, 12:48:24 PM »
i never bought the "all fights go to the ground and so you must know ground wrestling" theory

i been in a bunch of fights as a young lad, just like every getbigger who wasnt loved by his father

and NONE of them involved ground wrestling

wild punching, really crazy wild punching mostly

and cheap shots with liquor bottles etc

a boxer would have a tremendous advantage

other than that i dont see martial arts relevant
yeah but a dude who knows what he's doing could just shoot on you with a single leg takedown or something and your boxing or whatever goes out the window....5 seconds later you're in an armbar or choked out.

unless youre a highschool wrestler you wouldn't be able to defend a takedown...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2013, 12:49:44 PM »
yeah but a dude who knows what he's doing could just shoot on you with a single leg takedown or something and your boxing or whatever goes out the window....5 seconds later you're in an armbar or choked out.

unless youre a highschool wrestler you wouldn't be able to defend a takedown...
there are literally no highly skilled BJJ fighters roaming the streets at night looking for a fight

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2013, 01:02:07 PM »
Yet you believe the guys who said they kicked his ass in prison.
Gullibility is a strange word isn't it, its not even in the dictionary.
Not everyone in prison is a pathological liar as was Chopper, both the crims and the justice system confirmed it.  Nice try at hiding you lack of knowledge on the matter.  But I live where Chopper committed his crimes and at the time I knew a lot of people who moved in the circles he did.  So stop trying to pretend everyone is as gullible as you.  What you read in the paper and see in a telemovie doesn't compare to what those from the inside know.  And chopper himself at time has acknowledged he has been beaten senseless on plenty of occasions.  It's just that so may people believe in the fiction he created about himself.  Gullible people love to believe in mythical powerful images created around normal mortal men.  I suppose next you will be telling me Bruce lee was killed by a 'Death Touch'
V

ukjeff

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2013, 01:06:51 PM »
Not everyone in prison is a pathological liar as was Chopper, both the crims and the justice system confirmed it.  Nice try at hiding you lack of knowledge on the matter.  But I live where Chopper committed his crimes and at the time I knew a lot of people who moved in the circles he did.  So stop trying to pretend everyone is as gullible as you.  What you read in the paper and see in a telemovie doesn't compare to what those from the inside know.
Ah, so you used to mix with crims, lol.
Maybe Charles Bronson in the UK is more your cup of tea, he used to fight trained dogs.