Author Topic: Have you ever dated a single mom?  (Read 4547 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: Have you ever dated a single mom?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 06:02:28 AM »
I have thought about the kid. Would never want to hurt a kid's feelings in any way. I am hoping she will leave the kid out of the picture the first while. This is something I will need to discuss with her.

:) you sir are a gentleman

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 06:11:37 AM »
Unless i'm in my late 30's with or without kids, and i find said women to be of perfect match, i would not go near a women with child.

No need for that shit in my life.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 07:00:41 AM »
In my experience, 1 of 3 things will happen....

1. Her kid is her priority, as it should be, but it makes it a pain in the ass to maintain the relationship.

2. Her kids are not her priority. She likes to party and go out with you al the time. But this is a clear indication that she is a piece of shit.

3. She wants you to be involved way too soon. Theres always those ackward moments where you are supposed to "connect" with the kid and it seems so forced. Then you think why am I doing this shit.

When I was younger, I dated a few single moms and the kid(s) became an issue sooner or later. Hats off to a guy who can handle it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 07:02:57 AM »
I have thought about the kid. Would never want to hurt a kid's feelings in any way. I am hoping she will leave the kid out of the picture the first while. This is something I will need to discuss with her.

Good moms know that and keep the new male out of the picture until something meaningful evolved and the kid gets introduced to a trustful fatherly figure and not a random cock.
Yes, draw a clear line - she might be desperate to literally suck you in into a "family" like situation where the kid/s pay the price for mom's eager beaver attitude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 07:03:40 AM »
Not all moms go nuts when the kids arn't around. If she brings you around them quickly then run for the fucking hills. Actually, she shouldn't even have you pick her up. Unless she knows you well before you started dating. Even then, if she doesn't keep the kids out of your sight then stay away

VERY wise words there!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 07:22:12 AM »
No, but I have dated a married mom...wait, she was married to me...and the kid was my son. It's almost the same, and trust me, it's cool.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 07:37:24 AM »
Good moms know that and keep the new male out of the picture until something meaningful evolved and the kid gets introduced to a trustful fatherly figure and not a random cock.
Yes, draw a clear line - she might be desperate to literally suck you in into a "family" like situation where the kid/s pay the price for mom's eager beaver attitude.

There are soooooo many sexual innuendos here, that being said....in a different thread I would take full advantage of  ;D

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 07:55:49 AM »
How did you manage that? Any tips and advice?

I am right now.  She's the third single mom I've dated, I believe.

There's really nothing to it -- not for me, anyhow.  My girlfriend's daughter is about to finish high school, so she'll be away at college soon enough.  Besides, she's a great kid...a little lazy but it's never been any skin off my back.

I admit, I did have some pretty serious issues with the first single mother I dated, but that wasn't because she was single and/or a mom; it was because she had the maturity of a child herself.  Couple that with a 9-year-old who was a real Jekyll and Hyde case -- on her "crazy" ADHD meds, she was great; off of them, she was batshit insane -- and yeah, that pair were far more trouble than they were worth.

And Galeniko:  the English term for what you're describing is a Caesarian section.  And natural birthing does widen the vagina, but I dated a woman who had four kids and that wasn't an issue at all.  Her pussy was still good and tight :)  Maybe she did those vaginal exercises, like my current gal does.  It's been so many years, I can't remember.

BAST

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Ask Ronald to let me back in please. i am banned.
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 08:40:33 AM »
Yes. The girl finding enough time/energy to spend with you is a big challenge.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 08:44:08 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 09:44:28 AM »
yes i have many times.

enjoy the time with them , have sex with them, but do not start anything remtoely near to serious relationship,unless shes filthy rich ofcourse.

theres 2 ways to get baby born, by cutting open stomach i dont know the nglish term, or by "sitting" it out of the vagina.

the second variation will quite widen their vaginas and if they cant flex the vagina muscle(bodybuilder related), the sex will not be so fun, for itll feel loose.

but theres still the mouth, anus, and hands, so yeah.

and yeah, have nothing to do with the child, best to avoid ever seeing it.

:)

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
yes i have many times.

theres 2 ways to get baby born, by cutting open stomach i dont know the nglish term, or by "sitting" it out of the vagina.

LOL, it's called a C-Section