Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2018, 10:26:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Penis size matters?  (Read 3890 times)
BadTutor324
Getbig I

« on: March 16, 2018, 05:24:46 AM »

Alright i know that this is something that everybody are questioning... Does penis size matter? I am suffering from peyronie's - (If you don't know what it is click here: Help With Peyronie) and therefor my Penis is not the optimal lenght. There are ways to improve this i know, but is it something that you would see as a deal breaker? Smiley

Hopefully you have some insights
Report to moderator   Logged
Sexybeast777
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 05:53:36 AM »

it doesn't matter that much really, although it is annoying to take a dump and be worried that the penis may touch the bowl and you get all grossed out
usmcdevildoc
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 02:02:40 PM »

it doesn't matter that much really, although it is annoying to take a dump and be worried that the penis may touch the bowl and you get all grossed out

It matters a lot. Like 'em to scream and shout how big you are as I stuff it in. Guaranteed multiple climaxes and multiple call backs. All satisfied.
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 06:58:40 AM »

Hope you are a master with your tongue and fingers.
Pray_4_War
Getbig V

Come and take them

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 04:09:35 PM »

My advice to you is that you should focus on that which you can control.  If you aren't wealthy, focus on ways to get wealthy.

Attractive women will gleefully suck a wealthy man's tiny cock.  Don't be insecure, maximize your value in the sexual marketplace in every way that you can.

Women are essentially prostitutes trading their youthful sexual attractiveness for resources.  Play their game, give them what they want....either that, or hold out for a high quality sex robot.
Markjoe
Getbig I

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 06:58:48 AM »

I don't think it matters. But if you can give pleasure to your company by touching her for long time and cum late then it's better.
IroNat
Getbig IV

Life is a crapshoot.

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 11:33:19 AM »

My advice to you is that you should focus on that which you can control.  If you aren't wealthy, focus on ways to get wealthy.

Attractive women will gleefully suck a wealthy man's tiny cock.  Don't be insecure, maximize your value in the sexual marketplace in every way that you can.

Women are essentially prostitutes trading their youthful sexual attractiveness for resources.  Play their game, give them what they want....either that, or hold out for a high quality sex robot.

Truth.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 03:16:41 PM »

Penis size matters most to the person with the penis...which seems never big enough.  Wink 
Elvishk
Getbig III

Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 08:06:32 AM »

Due to many cycles of different steroids, my dick and balls are shrinked a lot.  At the initial time, I did believed they would be recovered after cycle, however that they did not.  Now I donít care the size.  Iím a muscle addicted so keep using steroids, hgh and insulin to gain more and more muscles.  I have it but get serious deca Dick too.  My girl friend was supporting me until we changed the general sex to handjob only.  We have broken up.  She said she doesnít want her bfís Dick and balls are smaller than her one little hand. 
falco
Getbig V

Iron is your best friend.

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 01:17:39 PM »

More important, does your dick hangs lower than your balls?
Elvishk
Getbig III

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 04:00:40 PM »

More important, does your dick hangs lower than your balls?

No.... my dick is less than 2 inches.  It is always hangs higher, not only happen during rantallion...
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 03:52:11 AM »

No.... my dick is less than 2 inches.  It is always hangs higher, not only happen during rantallion...

There is a portuguese scientist who developed a method to cure men with your problem: men unable to fecundate a woman by his own means. Detach the penis from the bone where it's originaly fixed, and re-attach it slightly above. This makes the external portion of the penis longer, by a inch and a half, allowing the men to be able to ejaculate inside the vulva, and than reproduce.
chrisbro
Getbig III

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 04:23:43 AM »

There is a portuguese scientist who developed a method to cure men with your problem: men unable to fecundate a woman by his own means. Detach the penis from the bone where it's originaly fixed, and re-attach it slightly above. This makes the external portion of the penis longer, by a inch and a half, allowing the men to be able to ejaculate inside the vulva, and than reproduce.
so did it work bro? Shocked
Elvishk
Getbig III

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2018, 04:44:24 AM »

It should be very expensive and I canít afford.  I spent lots of money on roids, hgh and foods.  One inch is no help on my situation. I try to wear some sexy swimwears but look empty inside.
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2018, 05:23:28 AM »

so did it work bro? Shocked
Hahaha! I dont need that my friend.
I remember it because it was all over the news, like 15 years ago. Portuguese never achieve nothing, so this was a big deal then.
falco
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 05:25:20 AM »

It should be very expensive and I canít afford.  I spent lots of money on roids, hgh and foods.  One inch is no help on my situation. I try to wear some sexy swimwears but look empty inside.
This procedure was not for aesthetic porpuses. All functional. I was unaware that there are men with such small diks.
chrisbro
Getbig III

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 05:28:47 AM »

Hahaha! I dont need that my friend.
I remember it because it was all over the news, like 15 years ago. Portuguese never achieve nothing, so this was a big deal then.
itīs ok bro we are all men here.  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!