Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88813 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2013, 12:47:07 PM »
Are you insane?  Did you see how many shots we missed last night? "If they both had 10 days of rest"? If we had home court advantage. No IFs. Miami is asking for a world class raping. They haven't see the best of the Spurs.
What game were you watching Wiggs? Heat missed more shots than the Spurs! Fact is the Heat play better when they are down a game and in must win situation!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2013, 12:49:56 PM »
*****Attention heat Fans****...if Miami don't win on sunday, the serie is OVER.......

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2013, 12:50:46 PM »
What game were you watching Wiggs? Heat missed more shots than the Spurs! Fact is the Heat play better when they are down a game and in must win situation!

Spurs 1
Heat 0

We played like shit. Keep telling yourself whatever you need to be mentally in the game. I'd love to hear what you guys have to say going back to S.A. down 0-2 with 3 games to play in S.A. lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »
Pacers and Spurs on two different levels. You can't compare the two. You'll find that Miami won't be able to flip the switch like they can on other teams. We're immune to that.
Pacers are a younger version of the Spurs. Pacers have better bigs, and Spurs have better guard play. Miami is definately in trouble.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »

LeBron will probably have more MVPs but Jordan was robbed in 87,89, 90 and 97.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2013, 02:02:27 PM »
 heat playing like chumps
 Spurs playing like champs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2013, 02:42:40 PM »
Big shot bob horry has 7 rings.   I'm not gonna say he's the best ever.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2013, 03:09:34 PM »
if the spurs can pull this off, i'll start watching the nba again.  anything, so they can take that clown lebron out of the same sentences with jordan.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2013, 03:23:25 PM »
The Heat get in trouble when they face a legitimate post player, first it was Hibbert and now it is Duncan.  Duncan is a true throwback post player that is able to play back to the basket and dominate just about anyone. Then you add in the fact that the spurs have a great bench and extra bodies to throw on lebron like boris diaw.

240 are you forgetting the heat went 50% from three point line in the first half, an insane stat and they still ended up losing the game.  Any team with good bigs can pack the paint and force even great players into taking jump shots that neutralize their abilities.

The Heat are in trouble

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2013, 11:50:13 PM »
The Heat get in trouble when they face a legitimate post player, first it was Hibbert and now it is Duncan.  Duncan is a true throwback post player that is able to play back to the basket and dominate just about anyone. Then you add in the fact that the spurs have a great bench and extra bodies to throw on lebron like boris diaw.

240 are you forgetting the heat went 50% from three point line in the first half, an insane stat and they still ended up losing the game.  Any team with good bigs can pack the paint and force even great players into taking jump shots that neutralize their abilities.

The Heat are in trouble

they have a lot on their plate, but 'in trouble' would be lebron suspended for 2 games.  Spurs had FOUR turnovers - that's it.  Miami barely had any free throws.  lebron only had 18 points and was exhausted in 4th quarter. 

I'm just saying it was a shitload of perfect factors that helped spurs - and without a miracle shot from parker, lebron gets the ball with change to tie/take lead with a minute left, and the refs/home on his side.   Spurs barely won, and they did a lot of things right.  If they bring the 100% same game in #2, they lose.  Miami wo'nt be as tired next time.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2013, 06:16:41 AM »
Who cares about lebron triple double..
The spurs won..
 ;D
A win is a win.. doesn't matter how they won..
Doesn't matter if the heat were tired..
A win is a win.. doesn't matter what lebron did .. they lost..
Spurs will in and collected the trophy at the AT&T center
Series will be 4-1  ;)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2013, 07:06:45 AM »
ya gotta realize something.  That is the WORST the Heat are going to be.  And that is the BEST the Spurs are going to be. 

I don't know about this.  The Spurs didn't shoot as well as they usually do.  It seemed like Duncan missed a lot of shots that he normally makes.  Ginobli, too.  I hear what you're saying about fatigue and all, but Coach Popovich is usually very good at spelling his guys.  Parker played 40 minutes, Duncan played 37, and next highest was Leonard at 35.  For the Heat Lebron played 42 (not a big deal) but broken-down Wade played 36 and that doesn't bode well for him. 

If the Spurs win game 2, the Heat are in real trouble.  Personally, I'd like to see the Spurs sweep the Heat so I can say that my GS Warriors were the only team to take any games (they took 2) against the 2013 Spurs in the playoffs.  Go warriors!

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2013, 07:07:38 AM »
? spurs blew a ton of shots they normally make

fack.  Didn't read this before I posted.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2013, 07:12:17 AM »
I don't think Miami will win this series. Duncan can give the Heat the same types of problems that Hibbert did. Parker is definately the x-factor in the series. Miami can't guard him either. Spurs also shoot better from 3, then the Pacers.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2013, 07:17:30 AM »
This is a bunch of gobbledygoo. We've been "old" for the last 6 years. Yet last year we had the #1 seed in the west and this year we were #1 seed in the west. You take a away Lebron, Miami is barely above average. Miami will live by Lebron and they will die by him. You'll see. The Heat played great last night but they lost to a better team that was still off. 1 down, 3 to go. BTW, so far this playoff we are 13-2. Yes, we've lost 2 games the entire playoffs and swept two teams. Keep that in mind. Miami is next.  When they lose the next game, you'll realize the skill and excellence of the Spurs.

I hate to be a wet blanket, Wiggs, but remember your Spurs in last year's playoffs?  Specifically, the Western Conference Finals?  The Spurs were up, 2 games to 0, over the Thunder.  Up until game 3 of that series they'd gone 10 - 0 in the playoffs (sweeping their round 1 and round 2 opponents) BUT THEN...the Thunder promptly rattled off 4 wins in a row over the Spurs and sent them on vacation.  The Heat, I'm sure, remember this very well and won't be mentally out of it until the very end.  Until the fat lady is actually singing, the Spurs fans should keep their fingers crossed, I'm thinking.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2013, 07:28:12 AM »
What game were you watching Wiggs? Heat missed more shots than the Spurs!

Misleading.  Both teams shot relatively poorly.  Miami shot 43.6% and SA shot 41.7%.  It was a very close game and most stats were very even.  Difference in games like this is execution down the stretch.  Late in the game a horrible 3-point attempt by Bosh and a heroic shot by Parker pretty much spelled ballgame.

To win game 2, Miami needs to drive to the bucket and draw fouls while hoping that SA continues to shoot poorly.  The Spurs just need to hope that Bosh and Wade continue to be ineffective.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2013, 08:46:39 AM »
Spurs will in and collected the trophy at the AT&T center
Series will be 4-1  ;)

Lots of assertions that will come back to haunt their originators in this thread. (Potentially self-referential statement of peace.)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2013, 08:54:15 AM »
I don't think Miami will win this series. Duncan can give the Heat the same types of problems that Hibbert did. Parker is definately the x-factor in the series. Miami can't guard him either. Spurs also shoot better from 3, then the Pacers.

Not Parker at all. We all know he's good. I'd say Green. He had 4 threes

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2013, 10:32:36 AM »
Misleading.  Both teams shot relatively poorly.  Miami shot 43.6% and SA shot 41.7%.  It was a very close game and most stats were very even.  Difference in games like this is execution down the stretch.  Late in the game a horrible 3-point attempt by Bosh and a heroic shot by Parker pretty much spelled ballgame.

To win game 2, Miami needs to drive to the bucket and draw fouls while hoping that SA continues to shoot poorly.  The Spurs just need to hope that Bosh and Wade continue to be ineffective.
Agreed Miami was leading into the 4th quarter, Wade was OK Bosch was missing everything! But he is more effective inside against Splitter and Duncun then he was against Hibbirt and George! Heat need to play 4 solid quarters, and create more turnovers!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »
Heat better bring it, or else this series is over.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2013, 05:18:19 PM »
Spurs looking good here in the early going.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2013, 05:29:25 PM »
Heat penetrating ,playing good defense controlling the boards! Bosch playing well aggressive! San Antonio having to settle for outside shots so far!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2013, 05:43:20 PM »
Spurs hitting those 3s

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2013, 05:50:54 PM »
Game 2 bitches!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »
lebon hasn't even broken a sweat yet.  SA with a ton of TOs and parker running himself ragged.

Lebron will be fresh in the last 5 minutes.  parker will be exhausted.