Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149302 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »
I like the tell-all attitude.. however, i have to ask:

Did he score more trim for his efforts?

Did he become wealthier and nearer to retirement for his efforts?

Did he grow intellectually for his efforts?

This is why so many people, after they shake off their obsessive grip of all this, are so damn broke and bitter.
of course he gained more trim...of the peel and kneel variety.

ukjeff

« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2013, 03:19:12 PM »
Yup!!

Are you Craig Titus?   ;D

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2013, 05:32:56 PM »
Are you Craig Titus?   ;D
Hahahaaha now that made me laugh ....no Iam not but I did know Craig is his hay days..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2013, 05:48:59 PM »
Hahahaaha now that made me laugh ....no Iam not but I did know Craig is his hay days..
are u u.s. bber,what yrs competed,what was best placing?and what shows not yrs u did them don't have to be specific .

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2013, 06:07:19 PM »
sostenon is the godfather of all testosterones, would you rather be taking 5 esters in one cc, or 1 ester in a cc, the test he is using is a one ester, if he admisters 1500 mg this week, next week he would need to administer 2500 for his body to recognize it and respond, because his receptor is already full of one ester, and its going to continual recognize any amount 1500 mg and below, thats why you use sostenon, because it works for one month, and your body doesnt recognize the amount of mg use because of the 5 esters, you can take 2500 mg today and 750 mg 2 days later and your body is going to recognize the agent being administered because your receptor is not saturated with one ester only.
That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard in my life.  WHere do these myths come from?  THose receptors do not recognize any esters....they recognize hormones....the ester gets cleaved off and you are left with a hormone...plain and simple.  

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2013, 06:08:54 PM »
That is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard in my life.  WHere do these myths come from?  Your androgen receptors do not recognize any esters....they recognize testosterone....the ester gets cleaved off and you are left with a hormone...plain and simple. 
thanks for simplyfying things,,,

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2013, 06:14:58 PM »
Still way to much than is required to get the job done.
I competed at national level on 750mgs a week maximum.
Doubling my dosage wouldn't have yielded that significant an improvement to justify it.

I'm just curious about how you KNOW that doubling your dosage wouldn't have yielded an improvement significant to justify it.  Is this more a statement about your values (or heck, even about the money you had budgeted for gear) rather than how much you could have improved going from 750mg/week to 1500mg/ week?

And, wait a sec, National level?  What nation are we talking about?  Wales?

So back in your day....<I need to stop there, haha>   UKJeff, you are destined to be this board's Vince Basile someday.  True or not true?:  In the last year or two you have yelled the sentence, "You kids get off my lawn!"

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2013, 06:17:20 PM »
fuckumumushoro

AVBG

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2013, 06:20:37 PM »
So many butt hurt about what this kid does, it is ridiculous. Good for him for being so candid! I wish him all the best in his health and career.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2013, 06:30:32 PM »
First off, lots of respect for this kid's honesty. Second, I like his dedication. Third, good job on his bravery for getting on stage.

With that said...if there was ever a video that sold me on NOT ever going to the dark side, this is it. Dude is 21, in his natural hormonal prime, and only gets to look like that? The first two things that immediately come to mind are A) Does he actually know how to train? and B) Does he actually know how to diet? I've never even seen anabolics, let alone used them (doesn't mean I wouldn't love to try a cycle barring legal reasons), but from everything I have ever seen of people that use them AND train is they get pretty awesome results. At 21, how much of that muscle is actually "his"? He says he lost 20 pounds just coming off the stuff for a few weeks. That has got to wreck you mentally.

Man, he doesn't seem to have a natural base AT ALL to fall back on. If I ever sauced, at least I would have the physique linked in my profile to fall back on (I guess?).

Hell, guys like Sev destroy this kid in in base/genetics department and he is almost 40. Screw the fact he used at one point. At least he knows how to train/diet for himself.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2013, 06:39:23 PM »
how would you look on those not so high dosages ::) ::)

4gramms not high dosage.

oh brother

Honestly, it didn't sound like 4 grams/week to me.  (I thought it was about 2.5 grams/week.)  I'd go back and listen again except that hearing the breathless way that guy talks is annoying.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2013, 06:42:14 PM »
sostenon is the godfather of all testosterones, would you rather be taking 5 esters in one cc, or 1 ester in a cc, the test he is using is a one ester, if he admisters 1500 mg this week, next week he would need to administer 2500 for his body to recognize it and respond, because his receptor is already full of one ester, and its going to continual recognize any amount 1500 mg and below, thats why you use sostenon, because it works for one month, and your body doesnt recognize the amount of mg use because of the 5 esters, you can take 2500 mg today and 750 mg 2 days later and your body is going to recognize the agent being administered because your receptor is not saturated with one ester only.

what what what?  Source/link for this separate receptors for different esters theory, pretty please?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2013, 06:56:48 PM »
what what what?  Source/link for this separate receptors for different esters theory, pretty please?
there is no link...it's complete nonsense.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »
I love this kid and his videos...why? Because he always tells the truth. In this game barely anyone ever does.

I'll keep watching...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2013, 07:22:21 PM »
He needs to replace his synthol use with a cocktail of fast acting agents and his arms would grow with real muscle 10 times faster, along with his chest n calves and all the areas he is using synthol.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2013, 07:34:35 PM »
Personally his choice agents or his steroid regimen was horrible, no equipoise, no anavar, no halotestin, no anadrol, no test suspension, no propionate......if he would replace the synthol with a cocktail of sostenon, test suspension, winstrol, and equipoise he would look 100 times better

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2013, 07:43:05 PM »
there is no link...it's complete nonsense.

Maybe source is his dealer who's trying to offload a bunch of product on him?  lol

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2013, 07:49:52 PM »
Personally his choice agents or his steroid regimen was horrible, no equipoise, no anavar, no halotestin, no anadrol, no test suspension, no propionate......if he would replace the synthol with a cocktail of sostenon, test suspension, winstrol, and equipoise he would look 100 times better

How would you know fat ass?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2013, 07:53:35 PM »

Pretty sure he did say he was using about 600mg/week of equipoise and definitely said he was using injectable winny.  Also, in the youtube comments, I'm pretty sure he said that he'd forgotten to mention halo and anavar.  

To be honest, he looks to have a decent frame and longish muscle bellies but he sure doesn't have much real muscle development.  When he's talking about his good genetics, I get the feeling that he's referring to his "pedigree" (so to speak) instead of his aptitude for BB'ing; In '84 his dad (John Lloyd) took 2nd behind Gary Strydom in his class at the '84 USA.  That could be what he means by saying he's got good genetics (though judging from pics, his dad was far, far superior).

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2013, 08:42:21 PM »
the kid looks like shit, he has zero potential as hes already using too much and the results are as i said rubbish. People need to realize their bodies need to grow into dosages, by taking that amount of gear so early in his carrear he has lost a lot of growth, best advice I ever had was from Charles Glass mid 90s, do everything you can on a certain dose max out, then next cycle up it, do the same then up it, at some point if you have the right genetics and frame you will get to your goal everyone is different. The dosages talked about on here are for the guys with the worst genetics, pros are full of guys without the right base of genetics killing themselves with mgs in an attempt to look like the very top guys who  have that genetic base.

whitewidow

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2013, 08:56:16 PM »
gram of test 1.2, gram deca 2, gram of tren ace 8, gram of mast prop,di-prop,or enan 8, gram of primo 25, gram of proviron 11.

not saying he's smart enough to figure out how to do it, but it's entirely possible to run a gram of EACH of those drugs each week for $55.5/wk PLUS  benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, oil, and a 4.50$ .45 whatman filter... soo MAYBE $60/wk, including shipping. on 6g/wk AAS alone.

bro you are way off on your prices! unless he is brewing his own gear. a 10ml muklti-dose vial of tren from any UGL lab is on the average 50$ and he uses the whole damn 10ml vial per week that alone is 50$ a week on gear. same with the masteron 50$ is the average price for a 10ml multi-dose vial that is 100$ a week just on the masteron and tren. then you have the Testosterone a 10ml multi-dose vial of Test E is 40$ on average and he is using a extra half of a 10ml vial so that is another 20$ so that is 60$ for the Test per week. Then he is using 400mg of primo a 10ml multi-dose vial of primo from a UGL is 60$ at a minimum some UGL's charge 100$ for a 10ml of primo. so he is using half a 10ml multi dose vial of primo that is 30$
then we have the winstrol 40$ for a 10ml multi-dose vial and he is using about half the vial that is 20$. so just the gear would cost- 210$ plus you add in the HGH,GHRP,clen,proviron,sythol,and the anchileries plus some insulin. so 210$ for his gear at a cheap price and then add in the anchileries,HGH,proviron,synthol,clen the price on all that is very hard to gauge it could run at least 100$ possibly more. so this kid is at least spending 310$ at the very minimum unless he makes all his own products from chinese raw materials. where are my prices off on any of the gear going on what a 10ml vial costs from a UGL lab?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2013, 09:45:03 PM »
bro you are way off on your prices! unless he is brewing his own gear. a 10ml muklti-dose vial of tren from any UGL lab is on the average 50$ and he uses the whole damn 10ml vial per week that alone is 50$ a week on gear. same with the masteron 50$ is the average price for a 10ml multi-dose vial that is 100$ a week just on the masteron and tren. then you have the Testosterone a 10ml multi-dose vial of Test E is 40$ on average and he is using a extra half of a 10ml vial so that is another 20$ so that is 60$ for the Test per week. Then he is using 400mg of primo a 10ml multi-dose vial of primo from a UGL is 60$ at a minimum some UGL's charge 100$ for a 10ml of primo. so he is using half a 10ml multi dose vial of primo that is 30$
then we have the winstrol 40$ for a 10ml multi-dose vial and he is using about half the vial that is 20$. so just the gear would cost- 210$ plus you add in the HGH,GHRP,clen,proviron,sythol,and the anchileries plus some insulin. so 210$ for his gear at a cheap price and then add in the anchileries,HGH,proviron,synthol,clen the price on all that is very hard to gauge it could run at least 100$ possibly more. so this kid is at least spending 310$ at the very minimum unless he makes all his own products from chinese raw materials. where are my prices off on any of the gear going on what a 10ml vial costs from a UGL lab?

your prices should be about 10$ a unit higher and up.

those prices are what a guy two hands away from the manufacturer will pay. most guys arent lucky enough to have that link.

70-80$ is average street price for any 250 test. 60-70 for prop. 80-90 for tren ace. prolly closer to 120 for primo etc. eq anywhere from 80-110 for 10ml. var your looking a 90-120 for 50 20mg tabs all day long.

this guys is spending a small fortune a month when you add in thr gh and other peptides.

b

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2013, 09:52:54 PM »
  kid keepin it real

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2013, 10:37:50 PM »
Needs to do a training video with Jason Genova.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2013, 11:44:15 PM »
He needs to replace his synthol use with a cocktail of fast acting agents and his arms would grow with real muscle 10 times faster, along with his chest n calves and all the areas he is using synthol.

He's using 4 grams of AAS homie....I'm pretty sure a lack of gear isn't the issue here.