Author Topic: As a Scottish American I'm highly offended!!!  (Read 486 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
As a Scottish American I'm highly offended!!!
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:59:22 PM »
 >:( >:( >:(

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/25/washington-redskins-name-change-bravehearts-dan-snyder-aris-mardirossian/

Here's what we know. Redskins owner Dan Snyder lives in Potomac, Maryland, a few doors down from a very rich dude, Aris Mardirossian. Aris, a wealthy patent investor, registered the name, WASHINGTON BRAVEHEARTS on October 17th. According to the Trademark application, obtained by TMZSports, Aris plans to use the name for "Entertainment in the nature of football games."

Aris also created a company called Washington Brave Hearts, LLC on the same day -- Oct. 17th. We've also obtained the LLC docs but there are no specifics.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: As a Scottish American I'm highly offended!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 03:57:28 PM »
Just throw a damn red potato on the side of the helmet and let's be done with it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 07:04:18 PM »
Not so fast my friend. As a half Irish American...the potato is some kind of dig against the Irish people either because we're potato eaters or some kind of pro Cromwellian symbol of Great Britain's attempt to commit genocide through the great potato famine of the late 1840's. I'm an aggrieved party, have not been consulted,  and will sue. I'll sue Snyder, that fake Indian in New York, his tribe, The Brits and anybody else I can. Oh hell no......potato's are a symbol of hate.
L

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:01:12 PM »
Not so fast my friend. As a half Irish American...the potato is some kind of dig against the Irish people either because we're potato eaters or some kind of pro Cromwellian symbol of Great Britain's attempt to commit genocide through the great potato famine of the late 1840's. I'm an aggrieved party, have not been consulted,  and will sue. I'll sue Snyder, that fake Indian in New York, his tribe, The Brits and anybody else I can. Oh hell no......potato's are a symbol of hate.

I wonder if the ACLU will take on our case?  ;D