Author Topic: PCT Calculation  (Read 1373 times)

dealah33

• Getbig I
PCT Calculation
« on: June 09, 2013, 08:10:40 PM »
Hello everyone,

I need to do PCT for my cycle and need some help doing my calculations.

Assuming:

Test C 500mg week
Eq 500 mg week

16 week cycle length (didn't frontload. learned that after )

From what I understand I should not worry about Test C as its out quicker than the EQ (i'll take Test P) as I wait to wean off Eq.

How do I calculate when I can start PCT please. I know its some math but would like an explanation please.

Thanks in advance

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: PCT Calculation
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 01:41:29 PM »
PCT starts 3 weeks after your last pin when you have eq in there

dealah33

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:40:17 PM »
Thanks for the response.

Anyway you can explain (or anyone else) explain how to calculate it ?

Just trying to build my knowledge.

Thanks in advance.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 11:23:48 AM »
Some might disagree with me on this but I feel that you should always run a little bit higher dosage of test than the other compounds you are using such as 500mgs of test and 300mgs of eq.. I would also stop using the eq two weeks before your last shot of testosterone..I always started my hcg a week and a half after my last shot of test E...1,000 ius a day for ten days..on the 5th day I then start clomid at 50mgs a day along with 20mgs a day of nolvadex for 4 weeks

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 10:52:45 PM »
Some might disagree with me on this but I feel that you should always run a little bit higher dosage of test than the other compounds you are using such as 500mgs of test and 300mgs of eq.. I would also stop using the eq two weeks before your last shot of testosterone..I always started my hcg a week and a half after my last shot of test E...1,000 ius a day for ten days..on the 5th day I then start clomid at 50mgs a day along with 20mgs a day of nolvadex for 4 weeks

It depends on what compounds you are using-IMO. sometimes I use less Test when I am using Tren,masteron. I don't really run those real hard core stacks anymore but when I do I like using very high androgenic to anabolic drugs like tren,masteron, Halo and just use  100mg Test suspension shots  and use 100mg EOD before training, or sometimes I pick Test prop and use 100mg EOD before training. sometimes it is best to use a small dose of Test especially when using highly androgenic drugs like Tren and masteron. this makes a good cycle especially if you want to get lean and add some nice mass.It works for me but it might not work the same for everyone, but this is a sample

300mg-Test or Test suspension per week split EOD
500mg trenbolone acetate -1 shot- 100mg mon-Fri.
500mg masteron prop- 1 shot- 100mg Mon-Fri.
Halo- 20mg daily or if you can find halodrol- 50mg daily -I run them during the last 4 weeks instead of the first 4 weeks.

I shoot HCG a week after my last shot but there have been times when I was younger and ran longer cycles where I used it on cycle occasionally.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 05:36:55 AM »
The last time I used masteron I was taking around a 1,000 mgs a week of test and was real lean but I was also using a light dose of arimidex and my diet and cardio was spot on...I haven't used in over a year and haven't went on a heavy cycle in over 3 years... I also have used hcg on cycle when I went on much longer cycles and it worked pretty well.. I took 250 ius on Monday and Thursdays..

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 07:13:22 AM »
The last time I used masteron I was taking around a 1,000 mgs a week of test and was real lean but I was also using a light dose of arimidex and my diet and cardio was spot on...I haven't used in over a year and haven't went on a heavy cycle in over 3 years... I also have used hcg on cycle when I went on much longer cycles and it worked pretty well.. I took 250 ius on Monday and Thursdays..

usually when you run masteron you should be pretty lean and by that week your test dosage should be alotr lower then a gram although depends on the person and you are right with the right anchileries you can kill out estrogen and water retention.I like using a shot of 1,500IU's of HCG when I am on cycle even early in a cycle it won't hurt. HCG is great stuff. HCG seems to keep me a bit leaner as well.