Author Topic: Transparency  (Read 4037 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Transparency
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 11:13:09 AM »
NATO is working to keep Russia from taking over all its neighbors.

Trump wants us to 1) let them have ukraine, and 2) stop suporting the other nations who haven't paid dues - several of which, russia is ready to invade.

President Trump = Russia taking over 5 new countries during his reign.  Communism grows.  

Which countries Russia wants to invade and why  ;D

Zhirinovsky has suggested taking over the Baltics and turning them into massive nuclear waste dump site but even he doesn't want to occupy them per se.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 11:16:50 AM »
Yes, we do. And you are still are ignoring my Ukraine post.

My entire belief system is the USA should be the #1 superpower.

your belief that a stronger RUS and CHINA benefits us is completely not what I believe. 

I can't agree with that.   Respectfully, i just can't.  I don't want any other superpowers.  Russia annexes 5 countries in the next ten years and yes, they're a new beast to deal with.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 11:22:11 AM »

your belief that a stronger RUS and CHINA benefits us is completely not what I believe. 

I can't agree with that.   Respectfully, i just can't.  I don't want any other superpowers.  Russia annexes 5 countries in the next ten years and yes, they're a new beast to deal with.

Please elaborate: what are those 5 countries and what are the reasons behind Russia annexing them (I notice you started to talk about annexing after you realized USA has invaded and occupied more countries than Russia during the past 20 years).

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 11:24:29 AM »

I can't agree with that.   Respectfully, i just can't.  I don't want any other superpowers.  Russia annexes 5 countries in the next ten years and yes, they're a new beast to deal with.

Historically, strong allies, and strong enemies, results in peace, or at least no major war. During the cold war, we never got to full tilt nuclear confrontation, because, both we, and the Soviets were strong. There were some peripheral wars, but none touched the USA territory proper, nor the Soviet Union territory proper.

And you are still ignoring my post that explains the Ukraine problem clearly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 11:36:53 AM »
Historically, strong allies, and strong enemies, results in peace, or at least no major war. During the cold war, we never got to full tilt nuclear confrontation, because, both we, and the Soviets were strong. There were some peripheral wars, but none touched the USA territory proper, nor the Soviet Union territory proper.

And you are still ignoring my post that explains the Ukraine problem clearly.

Russia is our #1 geopolitical enemy - mitt romney.

china is working every day to undermine our currency.

with friends like those...

An Alliance Against US Hegemony: Russia, China Begin 'Coordinating' Foreign Policy

The economic partnership between Russia and China is rapidly developing into a political and military alliance against US ambitions in Asia

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/alliance-against-us-hegemony-russia-china-begin-coordinating-foreign-policy/ri13345

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 11:40:39 AM »

The economic partnership between Russia and China is rapidly developing into a political and military alliance against US ambitions in Asia

Why does the USA have ambitions in Asia?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 11:43:36 AM »

I think 240 just had his personal "Aleppo -moment" when asked which countries and why Russia would annex.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 11:51:09 AM »
Why does the USA have ambitions in Asia?

cause we're #1 and we want to stay that way.   240 or jingoist.

What does russia want?
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/12/18/what-does-putin-want/

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »
cause we're #1 and we want to stay that way.   240 or jingoist.

What does russia want?
http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/12/18/what-does-putin-want/

No. The question was what are the USA ambitions in Asia? And why?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2016, 10:34:13 AM »
These people are nuts.

Earnest: Obama Ran the Most Transparent Administration in History
Posted on December 26, 2016
by Keith Koffler

Please, be serious.

From the Washington Examiner:

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest expressed annoyance that President Obama doesn’t get enough credit for being the “most transparent” president in history.

When asked by CNN’s Brian Stelter on Sunday about journalists’ complaints that the federal government isn’t efficient at answering FOIA requests, Earnest said they’ve made progress with the requests over the eight years.

Earnest added that there is really “no constituency in American politics for transparency in government beyond journalists.”

He added: “If this constituency of journalists are gonna be effective advocates for the issue that they care about, they need to remember that they have a responsibility not just to criticize those who are not living up to their expectations.

Looks like Earnest is trying to work on his own legacy issues. Meantime, the Weekly Standard wrote Sunday about how the White House tried to hide that it is letting Iran cheat on the nuclear deal.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2016/12/26/earnest-give-obama-credit-transparent-administration-history/