Author Topic: Glen Beck: Another major scandal is going to break in the next few days.  (Read 3537 times)

James

Breitbart news on Facebook is also pushing the Roberts blackmail story. We will know sooner or later.

Beck says he is working with members of the Senate to protect the whistleblower, who is in fear for his life. His staff has seen one document they call earth shaking.

Purge_WTF

sometimes ?

Beck is a former alcoholic and drug addict with a family history of suicide (something he claims to have contemplated) who decided as an adult to become a Mormon (that single act alone should disqualify his opinion on anything).   If that isn't enough he was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and has described himself as a "borderline schizophrenic".    It's mind boggling that anyone takes this guy seriously. 

QFT.

I used to admire the guy. Then I saw some video clips of him promoting tax cuts for the rich and suggesting that Ron Paul supporters were domestic terrorists and realized he was a GOP gigolo like everyone else on Fox.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Breitbart news on Facebook is also pushing the Roberts blackmail story. We will know sooner or later.

Beck says he is working with members of the Senate to protect the whistleblower, who is in fear for his life. His staff has seen one document they call earth shaking.

Jesus, beck is a liar, you believe this fucking scumbag?

Beck is working with members of the senate? lmao.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Jesus, beck is a liar, you believe this fucking scumbag?

Beck is working with members of the senate? lmao.

Maybe b/c Roberts switched his vote at the last minute and originally voted down DeathCare?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Maybe b/c Roberts switched his vote at the last minute and originally voted down DeathCare?

ok 33, landslide coming, you believe everything without a hint of skepticism, I think beck is a fat disgusting pig and a liar, I will believe it when I see it.

isn't is sad that all that is occurring now, is trying another scandal after another scandal? the most inept congress in history is loving this.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
sometimes ?

Beck is a former alcoholic and drug addict with a family history of suicide (something he claims to have contemplated) who decided as an adult to become a Mormon (that single act alone should disqualify his opinion on anything).   If that isn't enough he was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and has described himself as a "borderline schizophrenic".    It's mind boggling that anyone takes this guy seriously. 

and don't forget one of his previous careers as a "Morning Zoo' top 40 radio drive DJ.  That must serve him well with his current job.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

How do you know that? Were you in the room, along with the Supremes during deliberations?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How do you know that? Were you in the room, along with the Supremes during deliberations?

Everything I have read was that during the first vote Roberts voted it down.  Scalia and Kennedy went crazy when he flipped at the end and had no idea why he flipped.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Everything I have read........

and there's your mistake.  taking Breitbart, Newsmax, Fox and Alex Jones seriously is, well, a serious mistake.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and there's your mistake.  taking Breitbart, Newsmax, Fox and Alex Jones seriously is, well, a serious mistake.

As opposed to Madcow Sharpton and Ezra "little twink" Klein?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
well, as long as you trying to balance your reading with these folks, it's a start...
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

You know, just because someone doesn't like vanilla ice cream it doesn't follow that he must, necessarily, like chocolate ice cream. He may not like ice cream at all.

I'm disappointed in you counsel. You don't seem particularly skilled in the wordplay that is the trademark of your curious profession.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
You know, just because someone doesn't like vanilla ice cream it doesn't follow that he must, necessarily, like chocolate ice cream. He may not like ice cream at all.

I'm disappointed in you counsel. You don't seem particularly skilled in the wordplay that is the trademark of your curious profession.

That's ridiculous.  Everyone likes ice cream.  
Y

Purge_WTF

That's ridiculous.  Everyone likes ice cream.  

True. I'd be wary of anyone who doesn't. They're probably the kind of people who like harming small woodland creatures.