Author Topic: Who is stronger cswol or chaos  (Read 71479 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Who is stronger cswol or chaos
« Reply #700 on: June 21, 2013, 06:16:46 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #701 on: June 21, 2013, 06:20:59 AM »
I haven't been able to post...Cswollenheads vid shut down my laptop, have to use my phone.

This is getting out of hand.  I'm going to work with TA to see if we can make the gravity suit shut down resistant.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #702 on: June 21, 2013, 06:28:59 AM »
I haven't been able to post...Cswollenheads vid shut down my laptop, have to use my phone.
  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #703 on: June 21, 2013, 06:58:49 AM »
I think when he means Shut Down - he is talking about some guy looking in the mirror thinking he is big who is using 30lbs dumbbells and strutting around like he owns the place and Cswol shows up in a hoodie w Dre Beats on rapping and grabs the 75's and starts curling next to the dude.  Smaller guy cowers away in fear, embarrassment, and shame.  I think that is what he is trying to tell us.  I think . . . . .

Yes, that is my studied assessment also.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #704 on: June 21, 2013, 07:18:17 AM »
I have a sneaky suspicion there was a box under him, the angle of pull up doesnt look right to me.
Nah. No box, but he's kipping for sure. Real pull-ups need that precise grip, and that 'push' to the front - it's a 'feel' thing. What he's doing will satisfy the Youtube generation, so who am to complain.   

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #705 on: June 21, 2013, 07:41:19 AM »
Obviously a box under csmalls fat ass, even with that awful form he would struggle to do five pull-ups.

Fatboy, why did you never take me up on my offer to PayPal you $50 if you could do more clean bench reps than me with 225, we can do full squats for reps with 315 if you want since you have "all round strength"  ?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #706 on: June 21, 2013, 08:33:39 AM »
Camera of peace  ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #707 on: June 21, 2013, 08:43:51 AM »
While it's not the best form in the world, if he's really 285 pounds that is still pretty impressive. A lot of 185 pounders would have trouble doing as well. 

Not if they have coach standing underneath him spotting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #708 on: June 21, 2013, 08:45:47 AM »

It seems he may ha placed the phone on the wall himself - who knows.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #709 on: June 21, 2013, 08:48:24 AM »

Haha.
It seems he may ha placed the phone on the wall himself - who knows.

You missed the joke ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #710 on: June 21, 2013, 08:57:03 AM »

You missed the joke ;)
Totally missed it, too.    ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #711 on: June 21, 2013, 09:39:45 AM »
Yes bigmc, he deserves a medal for effort.

Can you imagine how long it took him to find a suitable place for a dinner date, with a menu tall enough to hide his face?

:D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #712 on: June 21, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »
camera placed behind the wall instead of on the wall.

how come ::)

what you trying to prove

You got shut down without even being there. He shut you down all the way from across the other side of the globe. You just got shut down, brah. Shut down. Shut. down...What does shut down mean?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #713 on: June 21, 2013, 09:46:28 AM »
If you really want my opinion...I think he was touching off Coach's shoulders after each rep

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #714 on: June 21, 2013, 09:47:08 AM »
Totally worthless video , a pull up video where you can't see where his feet are going lol

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #715 on: June 21, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »
Oh no. ???

No not you...I was using you as an example of someone who got the joke ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #716 on: June 21, 2013, 10:39:09 AM »
home made tripod, wind is fierce out there, had to use top of speed bag for tripod and wind block..........sorry i dont walk around with a camera man, here you can see the bar behind the speed bag..........im gona hit 25 next week, for you getsmallers.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #717 on: June 21, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »
Who would you rather have sex with, cswol or chaos?
X

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #718 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »
pullups of peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #719 on: June 21, 2013, 10:42:05 AM »
home made tripod, wind is fierce out there, had to use top of speed bag for tripod and wind block..........sorry i dont walk around with a camera man, here you can see the bar behind the speed bag..........im gona hit 25 next week, for you getsmallers.

Maybe you can go for 225 x 50 again too out there again on camera? 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #720 on: June 21, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »
man i have to give it a couple more weeks, I can probly only get 35 or more touching chest and locking out, 50 is half rep for hugeness! Im gona do it just to legitimize my typing here for the getbiggers who sit all day typing on a keyboard talking shit with 14 inch arms......maybe they can strap 120 lbs to them, and do pullups on video, see how many they get. I posted up my video like i said, even had no shame since i only pulled 19, could have waited till next week for 25 but i was satisfied with that video, so i man up and posted, although i didnt get to 25 due to fatigue from training all week.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #721 on: June 21, 2013, 10:55:05 AM »
BOOM!

Looks good. Proved a lot of people wrong.

Just one question. At the start of the video you managed to grab the bar from a standing position, your head was aligned with the top of the concrete on the bleachers behind you whilst you were standing.

At the end of the video, you seemed to drop down and your head was perhaps a good 6-12 inches below the top of the concrete on the bleachers behind you.

I presume that in your fatigued state your legs buckled or something....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #722 on: June 21, 2013, 10:58:23 AM »
man i have to give it a couple more weeks, I can probly only get 35 or more touching chest and locking out, 50 is half rep for hugeness! Im gona do it just to legitimize my typing here for the getbiggers who sit all day typing on a keyboard talking shit with 14 inch arms......maybe they can strap 120 lbs to them, and do pullups on video, see how many they get. I posted up my video like i said, even had no shame since i only pulled 19, could have waited till next week for 25 but i was satisfied with that video, so i man up and posted, although i didnt get to 25 due to fatigue from training all week.

ok, but how about a vid of benching 225 for 20 full reps with complete control and a slight pause on your chest? Or squatting at least 20 full reps past parallel with 315? Surely those would be simple for someone as massive as you.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #723 on: June 21, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
pedro, that bar if your 6 ft tall you can actually stand and grab the bar from a standing position, you see I stand, grab bar, pull myself up, at the end i drop, because i have my legs crossed holding them up................mawse. ..........i hit 23 lockouts for coach after repping 225 just 2 days before, if fresh i know i have 35 or more in me.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #724 on: June 21, 2013, 11:06:52 AM »

Do you have a plan in place when you expect to modify your training into a different direction?

With your enthusiasm, it would be interesting to see what you'd be capable if you continued to strength train, but put in more of a focus on conditioning, aesthetics and over all well being.   You can be 225 and still be strong as fuck, but it would require shedding 50lbs of fat, and getting over the ego related hurdles related to your perceived size vs. others and where you're at now.   Your joints and organs will thank you.

Obviously, it's a personal decision, but this man's opinion is you'd be better off leaving 280 lb phase of your 30s and be a lean 220 type guy in your 40's.  To each his own, though.

/semi-serious post reported to moderator
Y